Kashmir conference held in British Parliament

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by godzilla, Feb 4, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
    Why has Pakistan invaded Kashmir which was never theirs?

https://nation.com.pk/05-Dec-2015/how-balochistan-became-a-part-of-pakistan-a-historical-perspective

When the Dar-ul-Awam of Kalat met on February 21, 1948, it decided not to accede, but to negotiate a treaty to determine Kalat’s future relations with Pakistan. On March 9, 1948 the Khan received communication from JInnah announcing that he had decided not to deal personally with the Kalat state negotiations, which would henceforth be dealt with bythe Pakistan Government. So far there had not been any formal negotiations but only an informal request made by Jinnah to the Khan at Sibi.

The US Ambassador to Pakistan in his dispatch home on March 23, 1948 informed that on March 18, “Kharan, Lasbela and Mekran, feudatory states of Kalat” had acceded to Pakistan. The Khan of Kalat objected to their accession, arguing that it was a violation of Kalat’s Standstill Agreement with Pakistan. He also said that while Kharan and Lasbela were its feudatories, Mekran was a district of Kalat. The British Government had placed the control of the foreign policy of the two feudatories under Kalat in July 1947, prior to partition.

READ MORE: Pakistan can learn from China’s experience: PM
    On March 26, 1948, the Pakistan Army was ordered to move into the Baloch coastal region of Pasni, Jiwani and Turbat. This was the first act of aggression prior to the march on Kalat by a Pakistani military detachment on April 1, 1948. Kalat capitulated on March 27 after the army moved into the coastal region and it was announced in Karachi that the Khan of Kalat has agreed to merge his state with Pakistan. Jinnah accepted this accession under the gun. It should be noted that the Balochistan Assembly had already rejected any suggestion of forfeiting the independence of Balochistan on any pretext. So even the signature of the Khan of Kalat taken under the barrel of the gun, was not viable, because the parliament had rejected the accession and the accession was never mandated by the British Empire either, who had given Balochistan under Kalat independence before India. The sovereign Baloch state after British withdrawal from India lasted only 227 days. During this time Baluchistan had a flag flying in its embassy in Karachi where its ambassador to Pakistan lived.

There, THE GENOCIDAL ARMY ATTACKED PEOPLE FOR NO REASON! THAT IS PAKISTAN'S HISTORY AND THAT IS WHY WE ARE A FAILED STATE

2. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Is this the answer of my questions? You clearly have comprehension issues, so I will try once again.

1) First prove Balochistan is disputed land.

2) "Kashmir where democratic rights", where did you pull this from?

Moreover, Maharaja, he signed an Instrument of Accession, handing over control of defense, external affairs and communications to the Government of India. He never dish out Kashmir to India, which is IoK. So read understand history first, because using google Redix.

3. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    I did, I proved that the genocidal maniacal Pakistan Army invaded Balochistan without Khan of Kalat's permission, showing they are a failed state.

They have elections, unlike Balochistan where army rigs elections

They handed nothing to Pakistan but Pakistan invaded Kashmir because they are maniac terroristic army

4. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Still, none of your blabbing make any sense at all.

First and foremost, instead of crying a river on Khan of Kalat's permission, prove it a disputed land, which IOK is. Check the rate of army India has deployed in Iok and then compare it with Pakistan Amry in Balochistan.

Also, why there is so much unrest in IoK compared to Balochistan?

And kudos to this stupid logic that in IoK when heavy Army they have fair and square elections, and in Balochistan army rigs elections.

You proved nothing Redix, nothing at all.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  5. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    There is unrest because of Pakistani terrorists. Why is it that Pakistanis are so obsessed with Kashmir when the Raja never wanted to join the failed state.

6. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Acha, and who is doing proxy war in Balochistan?

Who did APS?

Who is feeding & funding terrorist from Afg?

For nth time, show me the doc where said that he want to dish out Kashmir to India. Like as I said, read history rather embarrassing youself again again. One last time, Maharaja signed an Instrument of Accession, handing over control of defense, external affairs and communications to the Government of India. He never dish out Kashmir to India, which is IoK.

7. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Instrument of Accession means he wanted to join India. Where is any relation to the terrorist state of Pakistan?

No proof of proxy war. Balochis hate the disgusting state of Pakistan except those who are funded by Army

APS was done by Pakistan Army.

8. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Did you even read it? For nth time show it to me. And you assumption is totally wrong that (Instrument of Accession means he wanted to join India). It was conditional - thats why I am keep asking you to read history first.

No proof, lol - like there is no proof of Zardai's fake accounts right? Idiot you have to connect dots, no stupid country will say that we are doing poxy in your backyard.

And as per your claim about APS,

A) Now you prove APS was done by Pakistan Army.
    B) Its the most ludicrous comment I have ever read on CS.
    C) After this I regret that I replied to you and wasted my time so such a childish poster.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019