Lal Kumar

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by indianfan, Mar 2, 2010.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. indianfan

indianfan Banned

Feb 26, 2010
  2. pacman

pacman Youngsta Beauty

Jan 27, 2010
    Attention what? His name is Lal Kumar, and looking at his stats, I don't see anything to be impressed about? Or is it because his name is Lal Kumar that you want our attention?

3. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    Yes, what are you bringing our attention to? That he's a great bower or batsman or that he's Hindu?

4. Big Daddy

Big Daddy Emerging Player

Dec 21, 2009
    He is a leftarm Fast, with List A bowling average of 26 and a batting average some what handy as well. 20 years old would mean definitely someone who deserves an eye to be looked at.

5. pacman

pacman Youngsta Beauty

Jan 27, 2010
    Nah, I dont see anything in those stats that deserves any type of attention.

Not yet :)

6. Wasim

Wasim Smooth Operator

Jan 20, 2010
    He's not even Fast! Fast-medium according to PCB's site. I watched him bowl and PCB's site turned out to be right.

Poor guy was taken apart by Shahzaib Hasan, who smashed 31 runs from Kumar's one over!

However he did have a good all-round performance in his 2nd game.

Wish him good luck.

7. AZK

AZK Emerging Player

Mar 3, 2010
    he's very inconsistent in his bowling, but there is definitely potential there...not to mention he can bat a bit too.

8. Mamoo

Mamoo Youngsta Beauty

Mar 1, 2010
    Lets put the name on the side which is totally relevant, I have seen his stats and I must they are not too bad considering he is 20 years of age. Even though Mr Indianfan is point this out because of his name, I would say selector should keep an eye on him.

I don't give a damn if the player is lal, peela or kala. We want player who deserve to play for our team period. I have not seen him playing at all, but I would like to.

So lets put our differences aside (forever) and think about our team for once.

9. Mamoo

Mamoo Youngsta Beauty

Mar 1, 2010
    I am sorry to say Mr pacman you have been racially prejudiced. I agree with Mr Big Daddy.

10. Mamoo

Mamoo Youngsta Beauty

Mar 1, 2010
  11. pacman

pacman Youngsta Beauty

Jan 27, 2010
    I am absolutely not racially prejudiced. I dont care if a person is hindu, christian or a buddist. So I dont like that tag on me.

I have seen some of the games he played in, and I was not impressed. He looked like many of the other bowlers and did not stand out. Aizaz Cheema stood out, so I believe we should keep an eye on him. Raza Hassan has also impressed lately. So we should keep an eye on him too. Lal Kumar has done nothing so far, and his stats don't prove anything, so keeping a special eye on him is not what I would go for, when others have done better.

12. Mamoo

Mamoo Youngsta Beauty

Mar 1, 2010
    In that case, I must apologize and say everyone has their opinion.

I must admit I have not seen him playing yet so my comments are based on his stat. I also commented on Mr indianfan, the way his started the post.

13. Wasim

Wasim Smooth Operator

Jan 20, 2010
    Whats wrong with the way Indiafan got excited with the fact that a rare hindu player is part of Pakistan's domestic tournament? Most of us get excited about muslim players (and muslims in general) because, naturally, you can relate to them.

For example, Zidane is/was VERY famous in muslim fans of football. So should France NOT treat him as one of their own? English-born players of Pakistani descent are there too.

I find pride in the fact that we have minorities representing our country (Kaneria) and cities (Lal Kumar, Arun Lal, Rajesh Ramesh etc.). It proves that we're not as fundamentalist muslims as some lobbies try to portray.

14. indianfan

indianfan Banned

Feb 26, 2010
    once upon a time.............
    many years back...........................
    a spinner debut for pakistan.......
    he does'nt perform in any domestic........
    after small gaps he became pakistan captain.
    now he was your best batsman(not a spinner).......
    his name was..................
    who?
    GUESS?

15. indianfan

indianfan Banned

Feb 26, 2010
    i love zidane very much than you

16. indianfan

indianfan Banned

Feb 26, 2010
    why you imagine iam a hindu,nahoodu billah iam a muslim pls dont't imagine.

17. Wasim

Wasim Smooth Operator

Jan 20, 2010
    Bowled brilliantly today vs Baluchistan in the RBS final. After 5 overs his figures were 5-2-3-3 !! Ended with 10-2-22-3.

Interesting, the guy he was bowling with great tandem was also a hindu teammate Danish Kaneria, who started poorly giving away 9 runs in his first over but then came back strong. In his middle 4 overs, Kaneria gave away only 4 runs and came extremely close to taking a hattrick. Btw, Baluchistan still fighting it out.