Leaked UN Letter behind Maleeha Lodhi's removal?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Del, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  2. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Ok so her removal make sense, because anybody will be pissed at the above.

3. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    How reliable is this site? Its a tough read.

https://morning.pk/story/44645

Leaked UN letter behind Maleeha Lodhi’s removal
    Motive behind leakage of letter to India was to thwart PM’s visit to US

UN issued this letter on August 15, 2019 which was hushed up by Maleeha Lodhi and her secretary Usman Tipu and waited that it will be made public when PM Imran Khan reaches New York to address UN General Assembly.

4. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    I do not understand the issue honestly.

Did hafiz saeed had bank accounts in the US?

5. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Apparently she has been leaking information, thats why has been removed.

6. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    https://arynews.tv/en/maleeha-lodhi-completed-tenure-removal/

ISLAMABAD: The Foreign Office on Friday dispelled the notion that Dr Maleeha Lodhi was removed as Pakistan’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations in New York for some reason.

“There is no truth whatsoever in insinuation that Dr Maleeha Lodhi was ‘removed’ for any reason,” Spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal tweeted.

“She completed her tenure and as FM has said, she served Pakistan with distinction and commitment and organised the Prime Minister’s successful UNGA visit with skill and dedication,” he added.

7. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Foreign office isnt crazy enough to make a public statement that she was leaking information, thats why removed.

No wonder common sense is a rare commodity these days.

8. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    But a morning.pk site is credible? OK.

9. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    No it's objectively not... Now apply that same due diligence universally

10. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    As I said, Foreign office will never reveal the actual reason. To know those you would have to rely on other source but of course not random tweets which you share.

11. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    I ha dtough time reading that article. What exactly was leaked to india? Letter from pak to UN about terrorist Hafiz saeed?

It is more likely deep state making sure that PMIk didn't make too much trouble for US at UN rather than Ms. lodhi. Unless pak has doubts about her loyalty to pak becos her son married a hindu girl who didn't convert.

12. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Are you really that bad in doing research? Oh well, I guess its not even a question.

She was leaking info to India written by the United Nations to government of Pakistan.

13. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Is there even any confidentially in UN commuunications about designated terrorists?

14. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Are you really that dumb man? Why every time I have to spell out things for you all the time?

If information is leaked in advance than there are many ways your nemesis can use it for its advantage.

15. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Aren't you the guy who termed the closed door UNSC discussion forced by china on Art 370 as a big win. you know th one where rest of the UNSC members told china to F'off.

HAARP weapons creating earthquakes? Look in the mirror before calling anyone dumb.

16. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Oh idiot, anybody will call you mook when you ask such funny questions.

And as for HAARP, dont even try, because it beyond you level of comprehension. Not everything in this world is conspiracy theory.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  17. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    So this can also be taken as reported?

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pak...-prince-called-back-imran-khans-plane-2112903

But while Mr Khan was returning to Islamabad from New York on September 28, it was reported that the Saudi plane developed a technical glitch following which the Prime Minister and his delegation returned to New York and then took a commercial flight back to Pakistan.

But the Friday Times weekly magazine has contradicted this claim, and in an article published on October 4, it said: "The Saudi Crown Prince, Mohammad bin Salman, was so alienated by some dimensions of the Pakistani Prime Minister's diplomacy in New York - he couldn't have been happy at the prospect of Imran Khan, (Turkish President) Recep Tayyip Erdogan and (Malaysian Prime Minister) Mahathir Mohammad planning to jointly represent the Islamic bloc, nor with Pakistan's interlocution with Iran without his explicit approval...he visibly snubbed Imran by ordering his private jet to disembowel the Pakistani delegation..."

18. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I can explain this very well but I am not going to, because I am not your school teacher.

When I called you dumb there was a solid reason for it, go figure.