1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Making record for Pakistan is my dream: Sharjeel

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by mmkextreme_1, Jan 8, 2014.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. mmkextreme_1

mmkextreme_1 Talented

Jan 20, 2010
    The opening batsman of Pakistan cricket team Sharjeel Khan said it was his dream to make a record for the country at international level.

Talking to APP he said representing Pakistan was an honor for him and he would continue contributing to the success of the team through his performance.

Sharjeel said all the seniors supported him in his first appearance for the country and if given a chance in Test match would not disappoint the selectors.

"Playing ODI and T20 series against Sri Lanka was my first international experience and i must say that Captain Misbah-ul-Haq, Shahid Khan Afridi, Muhammad Hafeez and Team Manager Moin Khan backed me a lot," he added.

The young opening batsman said he was working hard in domestic cricket so that he could bring more improvement in his game.

"I have so far scored 250 runs in four matches of the on-going President Trophy representing ZTBL and would try to perform well in the upcoming matches too," he maintained.

Sharjeel said he had learnt a lot from his first tour and would try to contribute to the success of the team in the upcoming Asia Cup and World T20 if given a chance.

http://www.brecorder.com/sports/cric...-sharjeel.html

2. mmkextreme_1

mmkextreme_1 Talented

Jan 20, 2010
    Really needs to work hard on his game, the Lankan bowlers had him in a bit of a tangle.

I am expecting him to come back strongly.

3. WaQaReD!

WaQaReD! Talented

Sep 13, 2011
    struggled after a fast start - that too on relatively placid tracks
    has a lot of work to do if he wants to make sure he sticks around in limited overs cricket
    as for test cricket, hes about as close to that as TM Riddle is to finding love again

4. TM Riddle

TM Riddle Smooth Operator

Feb 2, 2013
    Love is haram . No more girls for me from now on

5. Zeeshan Merchant

Zeeshan Merchant Emerging Player

Dec 27, 2013
    Forget women make money?

6. WaQaReD!

WaQaReD! Talented

Sep 13, 2011
    good luck mate x

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. YK2010

YK2010 Youngsta Beauty

Oct 18, 2010
    Deserves another series but if he fails there too than we need look at other options.

8. Zeeshan Merchant

Zeeshan Merchant Emerging Player

Dec 27, 2013
    Are you serious he needs a long term go as does jamshed. This is the problem. These are young players they need extended goes

Look at the likes that we persist with. The test team right now should have all of shezad sharjeel Maqsood and jamshed. How are these kids going to be our future and mature if we dont persist with them

The complaint I hear is that they can't rotate the strike and play long innings in Odis. Well they need to learn to that at the test level