Malik will bat at number 6 in England - Sarfraz

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Passionate Pakistani, Apr 22, 2019.

1. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Tracer Bullet

May 22, 2012
    If that's what you deduced from my post, then you proved my point. You seem to be ok with having a terrible a world cup. Also, you know literally nothing about me and how far I have gone. I don't even know what that means. Pathetic.

2. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Harris Sohail can replace Imad Wasim. Harris Sohail can bowl a lot of overs in my opinion and he is a solid rungetter. Whatever Imad will do, Harris will do 1000 times better!!

3. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    lol!!

4. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Sarfraz ko faltu mein No. 5 per daala hua hai/ Hafeez ko No,. 5 khila lo Harris Sohail 4 Malik 6 Sarfraz 7@@

5. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Reason why Malik doesn't deserve to play in the World cup.

Today there was a optional training session all be it a light session 12 players attended including Hafeez, Imam, Sarfraz, Babar, Asif, Shaheen, Hassan, Junaid, Abid, Faheem, Yasir and Fakhar.

Shoaib Malik with an average of 12 in England thinks he's too good for these practices. Then we have Virat Kohli who was practising with a red dukes ball on a green pitch during the ICC champions trophy.

Malik deserves to fail.

6. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Tracer Bullet

May 22, 2012
    He could have missed this practice for a million other reasons than "thinking he's too good." Please keep these absurd assumptions to yourself.

Seriously, why are we hell bent on hating our players or wanting them to fail or always thinking the worst about them? They are humans at the end of the day and relatively want the same things as us. Frankly, it's kind of stupid to just always assume the worst.

7. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017

Lol, this is classic Malik.

Did he or did he not go to the boundary as captain against Australia? Have you ever seen a captain go to the boundary mid way through an innings? He doesn't give one about Pakistan cricket, I see no aspiration no desire in him to beat good teams, When we lose I see no emotion from Malik, he doesn't care.

8. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    Lol the one guy who was fighting it out against India in the Asia cup apparently has no desire to beat good teams

He flew out directly from Dubai, unlike the rest of the team and joined the team a day or two later, he must have been jet-lagged.

9. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Tracer Bullet

May 22, 2012
    I am assuming you are young so perhaps you don't understand this yet. But just assuming a player doesn't care because he's seen laughing after a dropped catch, a loss, or whatever the hell it is - is just pure conjecture and a projection of your feelings about how a person needs to be. It's absolute nonsense.

Think about all the wild assumptions people could make about you if they were watching your every single move for 3-8 hours. They are superstars and are highly visible so we can judge their every move and make our assumptions about it, and that's not fair.

You might be right, but orienting your mind to always make assumptions about players and how they feel about the game or what they think about the team or about their passion for the game based on a few actions is just setting yourself up for disappointing and frankly, useless analysis.

10. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I reckon it has become a routine habit for many Pakistani fan's to bash and disrespect our players day in day out and that too after making tons of assumptions, without much rational behind those thought.

Yes, you can question their commitment if they dont show 100% on the field, but criticizing them 24/7 doesn't make much sense, only because you want to see your favorite player(s) part of playing XI.

And its also utter delusional if one believes that he/she can whine on a forum and it will make any difference. Be my guest and cry me a river here but it wouldn't do any good. Its not the best time to do mud slinging, its time to be a true fan and support your team at the biggest event of world cricket.

My 2 cents on the topic.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019