Manchester United Fans Thread

Discussion in 'Sportistan' started by pakmufc, Jan 29, 2010.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. pakmufc

pakmufc Guest

Iv seen a arsenal thread and a dirty scouse one. No Man Utd fans on here? Iv been a red all my life and occassianally go watch a few games at OT. We aint played well at all this season but are still 2nd in the league and in 2 cups. We usually finish strong, so chavski BEWARE!

2. Nadeem

Nadeem Emerging Player

Dec 22, 2009
    Don't rule out Arsenal just yet, United have been a shadow of the team from last seasons who were amazing at times (CL Semi Final comes to mind). However without Rooney I feel United would struggle.

3. pakmufc

pakmufc Guest

il comment on arsenals prospects in four games time. 3 big games followed by CL for your lot

4. Kashif

Kashif Pehlwaan

Dec 27, 2009
    Man U have done remarkably well with their current squad. Agree with Nadeem, take Rooney out, who is candidate for player of the season and watch them struggle slightly.

5. pakmufc

pakmufc Guest

agree we havent played to our full potentiol yet this season, but we are due to peak very soon and that result against our noisy neighbours might just help us finish strong!

6. pakmufc

pakmufc Guest

Did anyone see the game then? We seem to be peaking at the right time. Arsenal ripped apart on their own turf!

7. Nadeem

Nadeem Emerging Player

Dec 22, 2009
    United expose Arsenal yet again after all the build up about United not strong enough, credit to united though they played well, aswell as stopping Fabregas working his majic.

8. pakmufc

pakmufc Guest

We have the players, we just need to gel. Nani and carrick were top class today! Cant wait till we get our back 4 sorted. We still look vunerable at the back.

9. Qazaa

Qazaa Youngsta Beauty

Jan 20, 2010
    Man utd have a very average side with an above average player called Rooney.

Clearly carrying the team atm.

The rumors are that barca may take rooney over the summer. I wouldnt be surprised by this cosidering the current finanacial situation at the club.

10. Kashif

Kashif Pehlwaan

Dec 27, 2009
    Good demolition job of Portsmouth today.

11. Qazaa

Qazaa Youngsta Beauty

Jan 20, 2010
    I think i could manage better than Avram "i get the job coz im Israeli" Grant

12. pakmufc

pakmufc Guest

We will always have our doubters but we are on a good run at the moment and traditionally we finish strong. Just 1 point off the top, cant wait for the chelsea game.

13. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Cricistan's Pehlwan

Feb 17, 2010
    LOL.

They said that when Ronaldo was around, they said it when Becks was around and they even said it when Cantona was around.

Haters gonna hate. :D

Great win in Milan last night. Makes us favourites to go through. 3 Away goals. We've been solid at Old Trafford for some time now so feeling confident. After continously getting out done by those Italians over the last few years its good to go into the 2nd leg with a genuine belief that we can over come them.

BTW who do you support Qazaa?

14. Nadeem

Nadeem Emerging Player

Dec 22, 2009
    Rooney has been simply amazing this season, he really has worked on his heading ability to make him a class player. If Arsenal are not to win anything this season I hope United do, can't stand chelsea winning!

15. Qazaa

Qazaa Youngsta Beauty

Jan 20, 2010
    I like any team that is not called Manchester United!

But seriously im a big Celtic fan.

On a further serious note, Man Utd are the last team on the planet i would support. I would even support the India Footabll Team before the Manks!

16. Qazaa

Qazaa Youngsta Beauty

Jan 20, 2010
    NICE, Merc you got your first spammer! Poor marketing effort, he could have atleast created a Ice hockey thread first.

17. Younis-fan

Younis-fan Youngsta Beauty

Mar 12, 2010
    Thats what they use to say about ronaldo.Dont underestimate fletcher,best left back in the world evra,Eng captain ferdinand not to mention vidic carrick berba valencia and best keeper in the league.

18. kingusama92

kingusama92 Youngsta Beauty

Mar 17, 2010
    [​IMG]

19. Qazaa

Qazaa Youngsta Beauty

Jan 20, 2010
    Kingusama, can i ask where u live? As in area.

20. kingusama92

Mar 17, 2010
    I live in Canada. What does that have to do with anything?!

I suppose the usual "glory seeker" tag will be thrown at me right?

21. Juggernaut

Feb 17, 2010
    I don't think that applies to a Canadian.

The majority of games being shown to fans of the Premier League outside the UK are those involving the Big 4 of Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal so it's really no surprise that the majority of fans from abroad support one of the above mentioned teams.

22. Nadeem

Nadeem Emerging Player

Dec 22, 2009

Broadcasters abroad tend to show a large portion of the top four league games due to the amount of viewers it would attract. It’s a business whereby their looking to maximize profit therefore showing the team within the top always gets priority. Therefore the bigger seems always get the exposure rather than the small teams which enable the “bigger” clubs to gain that extra supporter.

23. Qazaa

Qazaa Youngsta Beauty

Jan 20, 2010
    Na bro i aint going to do no such thing!

I live in Scotland and as of this moment i support Barcalona. Its not coz i like supporting a team that will always win but coz i like having the bragging rights over eveyone else!

Disclaimer: The team i support may change from one year to the next.

24. Inferno

Inferno Youngsta Beauty

Mar 19, 2010
    Man utd can still win without Rooney, people the ball that is landing on his head does not fall from heaven onto his head and in the top corner...

25. Juggernaut

Feb 17, 2010
    Which is the crux of what I said.

Thanks for repeating me. ;)

Barcalona doesn't exist. Barcelona on the other hand does. :confused:

Either that or the Angels up in heaven also have a soft spot for Utd.

26. Nadeem

Nadeem Emerging Player

Dec 22, 2009
    That's a case of skim reading on my behalf.

27. Juggernaut

Feb 17, 2010
    Bayern Munich 2-1 United in tonights CL quarter final.

If I'm honest it's a pretty fair result.

Surprisingly Bayern bossed the game. I think Utd were pretty poor. We looked flustered and were never really in the game to be honest.

But a 1-0 win at Old Trafford and we're through. Hopefully Rooney's injury isn't serious.

Interesting tie this.

28. Saqib

Saqib Youngsta Beauty

Mar 26, 2010
    Great match the return will be crucial for both of the teams and Robben will be back and Rooney might have got a serious injury. Manchester united need to score 1 goal and Bayern will be looking for a draw or even winning at old trafford. Bayern have scored in every match in the champions leage so for so you never know :D will be a great game.

29. Saqib

Saqib Youngsta Beauty

Mar 26, 2010
    Great match today both team played very well, Manchter United in the end just gave it away to Bayern. Great crucial goal by Robben the crowd was certainly not behind him, he was injured but still decided to play this important game and a big suprize Rooney aswell. Both of them where replaced in the end.
    So Bayern will face Bordeux in the semi final and we have Barcelona against Internationale.

30. Qazaa

Qazaa Youngsta Beauty

Jan 20, 2010
    What a goal from Robben, it was a goal i would try to score on Pro Evolution Soccer on the PS3 and be happy with. He did it for real!! A goal worthy of knocking out Man Utd.

Where is KingUsama hiding? lol

31. Inferno

Inferno Youngsta Beauty

Mar 19, 2010
    did anyone see nani before taking the corner, was he in trouble or just time wasting, i thought he was about to faint

32. Kashif

Kashif Pehlwaan

Dec 27, 2009
    Premiership going right down to the wire!

33. Inferno

Inferno Youngsta Beauty

Mar 19, 2010
    Man utd, really are united...

Gary Neville decided to play tonsil tennis with scholes...

34. kingusama92

Mar 17, 2010

Kingusama92 never hides. :D

Chelsea will still end up winning the league - this is what I feel. Hopefully I end up being totally wrong and United lift the trophy.

We need some help from Liverpool (Ew) - but I guess they need our help as well so it will be even. We'll be the spurs for them then they can beat Chelsea for us and everyone is happy. :))

35. TAK

TAK Youngsta Beauty

Feb 15, 2010
    bombay scum fans:

36. pakmufc

pakmufc Guest

What do you guys reckon of the new boy Herandez? Didnt get enough time on the pitch versus the South Africans to really jusge him off that but judging off the videos on youtube, Fergie may have pulled off a very good deal here.

37. pakmufc

pakmufc Guest

And the new kid continues to impress. He is going to be massive!
    As for mondays performance against the toon, it couldnt have gone any better. Scholesy you Legend!

38. bfreebies

bfreebies Guest

Come on man. Chelsea! Chelsea!

hehe

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 2
    • List
  39. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    :):) Good to see i am not the only Chelsea fan here.

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 2
    • List
  40. sohaib-789

sohaib-789 Emerging Player

Mar 11, 2010