Manchester United Fans Thread

Discussion in 'Sportistan' started by pakmufc, Jan 29, 2010.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 5)

1. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    New season, same story. United comeback from 2-0 down to silence the noisy neighbours! Great game of football yesterday. Totally dominated citeh. At one point the average age of our team on the pitch was 22. Things are looking good. the master fergie never seems to lose his touch!

2. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    So its a big game today

Arsenal Vs ManU

3. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Wow!!!!!!!! 8-2! I dont care what anyone says about Arsenals team and how weak they were. What a pounding!

4. Bartlet4America

Bartlet4America Youngsta Beauty

Jul 29, 2010
    Greatest football club's thread buried so deep! Not cool!

Excited with signing of Shinji Kagawa. I'm sure he'd do very well. Nick Powell, still unknown to me...but he might sneak on the bench next season too. Good times.

5. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    most if united fans are glory supporters especially chandtara :D

6. Bartlet4America

Jul 29, 2010
    Lol proper like too say that because we have so many sitters around the world :p that is what makes us Manchester United. Without all the supporters we be called pool or chelski or fulham lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

7. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Born and bred Manc mate! Unlike some who like to jump a sinking ship mr pp!

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 2
    • List
  8. Bartlet4America

Jul 29, 2010
    I just re-read my post and it doesn't even make sense. Damn you auto correct.

9. Renaissance

Renaissance Formerly Goliath

Apr 29, 2012
    [​IMG]
    Just made a video on Manchester United but I thought it wouldn't fit in the Cricket Clip section so i decided to post it here. Dunno if there is already a United thread but this is a new refreshed version with my vid in it :p

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 4
    • List
  10. Renaissance

Apr 29, 2012
  11. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    • List
  12. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Nice.

• List
  13. Renaissance

Apr 29, 2012
  14. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
  15. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Paul Pogba: Man United midfielder facing up to six weeks out with hamstring injury

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba is set to be out for between a month and six weeks with the hamstring injury he sustained in Tuesday's Champions League win over Basel.

The France international, 24, had scans on the injury on Wednesday.

It is understood Pogba will miss at least a month, leaving him struggling to be fit for the Premier League trip to Liverpool on 14 October.

United boss Jose Mourinho will give an update at a news conference on Friday.

Pogba will miss league games against Everton, Southampton and Crystal Palace, next Wednesday's League Cup third-round tie with Burton and the Champions League trip to CSKA Moscow on 27 September.

He will also miss France's World Cup qualifiers against Bulgaria and Belarus in early October, which they need to win to guarantee their place in Russia next summer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41261402

16. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    This is a blow, hoping he returns a lot sooner.

17. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Manchester United superstar Paul Pogba performs Umrah

[​IMG]

Manchester United football player Paul Pogba has shared a video of himself after he performed Umrah.

The French superstar shared a video on Instagram with his 22.5 million followers in which he can be seen standing in front of the Holy Kaabah.

"This a beautiful place. I cannot explain my feeling here. Inshallah you all will come here one day,” Pogba said in the video.

The world’s former most expensive player, added, “Only the person who comes here can understand the feeling. So I hope the people who have never been here yet, they all will one day.”

This is not the first time the football player has performed Umrah.

Last year, Pogba performed Umrah after his team won the Europa League. He had also shared a video and a picture on Instagram at the time with the caption, "Most beautiful thing I've seen in my life."

The football player will head to Russia soon to play for France in the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/196440-manchester-united-superstar-paul-pogba-performs-umrah

18. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Would love to see more of this type of Pogba. Stay humble bro

19. CricketFan96

CricketFan96 Smooth Operator

Aug 4, 2012
    Hopefully Zidane's departure doesn't get in the way of the possibility of Bale at United. Exactly what we need right now, regardless of his injuries.

20. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    @Bruce Wayne the star of the show tonight! I’m sure you was sat on the Utd bench lol!

21. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    0-2 away win. Very impressive performance, Pogba and Rashford immense. Brilliant win.

22. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Give this man the job!

upload_2019-3-7_10-8-37.png

23. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    What A Picture

upload_2019-3-7_10-17-0.png

Ole has brought that positive vibe back all over this club. Amazing turnaround in such a short period

24. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    best CL night since Fergie left. What a win.

Rashforddddddddddd

25. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Still cant believe we pulled it off. Never been done before in the CL. Depleted squad with 10 first team players out. Stuff of dreams. Rashford showed some balls taking that penalty at the end. T

26. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Yeah. United had virtually no hope with so many first teamers out. Goes to show what's possible when you believe. Lukaku also turned up when it mattered most. A wonderful night.

27. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Great to see the belief back not just in the team but even the supporters. What a difference Ole is making with this squad. Jose sucked all the energy out of the club. No way would we have pulled that off if he was still managing

28. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Half tempted to rename this thread to what it should ACTUALLY be called...the ch****as fan thread :shrug

jkjk

29. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Yes, can't wait till he's given the job permanently and the hype is ott for next season only for United to flop again...

30. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    He will keep them grounded, he knows the United way.