Manchester United sack LVG

Discussion in 'Sportistan' started by London_Lahori, May 23, 2016.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Pep got his own flaws too, but Mourinho's are bigger and arguably worse. He's a guy who seem to end up getting hated by his own players most of the places he goes, given he stays long enough.

It's his paranoid personality that seem to be the core of his problems, and those things doesn't fix themselves.

I also think he bought in to the "Special One" and "Mind Games Master" BS too much. So much that his mind games are no such thing other than insulting other players, teams, and eventually his own players to such an extreme degree that you'd think he's got some mental issues.

The fact that Madrid Daily MARCA who supported his antics 100% until his last season in Madrid just wrote 'The disease is going to Manchester' says it all.

Manchester United fans are in for a rude awakening if they think Mourinho is the solution to all their problems. At most he's a short-term fix. I'm also not convinced Man City was the right team for Pep either. For a man who burns himself out in 3-4 seasons, he'll need 2-3 seasons just to build that team and leave when he finally got it.

2. Saj

Saj Formerly Saj001

Jun 2, 2012
    JOSEEE MOURINHOO JOSE MOURINHO

**** THE HATERS

JOSE MOURINHOO

3. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
  4. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Can't wait for uniteds visit to Stamford bridge next season loool

5. CricketFan96

CricketFan96 Smooth Operator

Aug 4, 2012
    Tbh Pep isn't as good as Mourinho.

Pep managed teams like Barca and Bayern with the likes of Messi, Lewa, Muller and pretty much a world beater team..

Whereas Mourinho managed teams like Porto, Inter, Chelsea who were never as big as barca and bayern and Mourinho hit the peak with those clubs. So I really don't admire all this hype for Pep.

If Mourinho can win with clubs like Chelsea, Porto and Inter then I don't see why he's not going to do the same for Man Utd.

Obviously, Arsenal fans gonna be jealous but as they say; haters gonna hate, we don't care. Arsenal fans hated us when we had Fergie, and their hate continues so I don't see why Mou can't do as good as Fergie.

6. London_Lahori

London_Lahori Tracer Bullet

Feb 18, 2014
    They weren't calling Jose the disease, and you know it. They were referring to the pair of them,

It shouldn't be anywhere near as bad in Manchester as it was in Spain, you don't have local papers stirring shit up and there won't be a political and historical undertone to the games.

7. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    English media is far worse.

8. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    and when did you become phd in football?

9. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Bacha jawan ho raha hain

10. London_Lahori

London_Lahori Tracer Bullet

Feb 18, 2014
    They're dogs, but they won't have political undertones to their articles. Madrid v Barcelona obviously has history and hatred behind it.