Match the Boys with Green

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by MShah, Feb 18, 2010.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. MShah

MShah Youngsta Beauty

Jan 21, 2010
    Now it is clear that how we played one of our history's most embarrassing tour of Australia..... How terrifying these muscular giants are and one can imagine how brutal they could be in the field.... I think our boys needs a little hours in gym.. to match these if they lack a big heart like great Khan (Tiger of Cricket)... which is very obvious that they dont have....

Attached Files:

2. zeenix

zeenix Administrator

Dec 17, 2009
    LOL. These guys are huge, but we have Afridi.. :)

3. iDone

iDone Youngsta Beauty

Jan 25, 2010
  4. prince hamza

prince hamza Youngsta Beauty

Feb 18, 2010
  5. prince hamza

Feb 18, 2010
  6. iDone

iDone Youngsta Beauty

Jan 25, 2010
    nice 1s Prince, specially Inzi.. :D

7. MShah

MShah Youngsta Beauty

Jan 21, 2010
    I am impressed with that especially MYK muscular appearance..... Seems to be Mardan Pairay are not working at the moment:)

8. prince hamza

Feb 18, 2010

9. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    I dont think we lack or particularly miss muscular cricketers but we do lack guys with real presence on a cricket pitch.

If you think back to the late 90s team you had Wasim Akram, Inzamam Ul Haq, Waqar Younis, (a fit) Shoaib Akhtar and Shahid Afridi who all had a certain presence about them. You wouldnt get into too many confrontations with those guys.

Compare that to the current batch of guys like Faisal Iqbal, Shoaib Malik, Fawad Alam, Kamran Akmal and Salman Butt. They dont exude the same charisma or personality that the 90s team did.

10. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Cricistan's Pehlwan

Feb 17, 2010
    Agree with Merc.

It doesn't really matter what your physicality is on the pitch, it's your cricketing presence that matters.

Have a look at Tendulkar. The man is a midget (I say that with the utmost respect) and yet he scare's the living daylights out of most bowlers.