Middle east on the verge of a war ...

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Del, May 22, 2019.

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Last week there was an attack on four tankers in the Persian Gulf. Iran was named for attack, who vigorously denied a U.S. claim and said that officials in the Trump administration are trying to pull it into a war with the U.S. and its regional allies.

Since then Yemen's Houthi rebels said they will launch attacks on Saudi Arabia & UAE. According to some reports they are aiming to strike some 300 vital military targets inside Saudi Arabia and the UAE. They have also targeted key oil facilities.

If Iran doesnt want war with KSA and not supporting Houthi's than who is supporting them to target Saudi and UAE?

@Patriot @Munna @ASLI-PATHAN @Energy

Guys, I believe all you are in that region, I am curios to know how's the situation?

2. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  3. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
    I think you answered the question yourself in this post.

Politics, Interest, War and Drama = U.S.A

4. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I might be wrong, but I can sense that US is trying to indulge Saudi and Iran in war.

I was reading it somwhere that Iran denied of supporting Houthi's, so if this is the case then who is supporting Houthi's to attack on Saudi and UAE? Somebody is taking advantage of situation it seems !!!

5. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
    they are selling missiles, aircrafts and everything to Saudis

this is gona make them even more rich, even a small threat of war will have saudis give billions to US for weapons

and just like ISIS, Al Qaeda, you can connect the dot with Houthis

6. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    war is in the interests of multiple actors in the region, as a distraction from other problems, either internal political or economic, or for reasons to garner international political support, drum p business or secure aid.

saudi/uae/iran/usa/israel all fit those categories. who is pulling which strings to do this, are they genuine attacks or false flags - its impossible to say, but all these countries have a motive.

the saudis are about to execute three moderate scholars with massive multiples of millions of international online followers, the uae and saudis after kashogi last year still need to build up currency with the international community, Iran is fighting back against usa forced international sanctions agains the softest ally the usa has in the region - Saudi, the usa welcomes distraction from internal political turmoil, and the speculation of an imminent recession, and broken international trade debates, and an excuse to sell more outdated weapons, to fat, rich, stupid arabs who dont know how to use them, and Israel of course wants a continued favoured nation trade status, billions in foreign aid, and a blind eye to its apartheid expansionism on occupied territory - all of which would be under extreme scrutiny in the case of regional peace.

however, the actuality of war is I think something that none of those nations want. sabre rattling is enough to achieve all those motivations, but there's always a risk that a rogue element pushes that sabre rattling too far, and it balloons into something real and dangerous.

7. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    i guess Iran's time has come.

We should really WORRIED.