Misbah regarding Afridi, dropped catches: From my source

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Alchemy, Mar 21, 2015.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014
    Guys, i have a source in PCB which is close to the Pakistani team. Here is what i got in the morning on whatsapp. Copying it for your pleasure.

"so Misbah is royally pissed off at Afridi, yk and ahmed. cuz 12 guys were crying after thr match today and then three were chill and laughing. also at Afridi for not trying thru out the tournament. says might retire from tests too depending on how relationship with yk and ahmed goes from here on in. Says ahmed's been afraid since the ball to the head. and then the two epic stories: when rahat dropped the catch Misbah says meri aankho mei aansoo thay and wahab came to him and said k misbah bhai tension na lein, maein out karoonga isse. and then after the match wahab kept crying and saying sorry to misbah for not getting the wicket as misbah consoled him. and the helmet story. misbah gave it to sohaib who said k "mera sar bohat barra hai, poora nahi aayega" so misbah raised the helmet k kis ne aana hai and all the youngsters looked away, so he was like screw it, mawin karta hun. next over sohaib apologized"

2. Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan Talented

Jun 16, 2012
    Yar I don't get this and IF this is true then I blame Misbah as well.

These guys have been playing under Misbah for a long time now. By now he should have known about their attitude and their commitment towards him. Why DID he not drop them before the world cup? It's not as if the Shehzad's and Umar Akmal's are superstars.

There should have been zero-tolerance policy from the start. Misbah also has had the support from the PCB bosses.

3. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    "I have a source in PCB"

Ok then.

4. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    Is the source 'Noddy bhai'

5. ComradeVenom

ComradeVenom Tracer Bullet

Jul 24, 2012
    With the greatest respect and not calling you or your source a liar its quite difficult to believe an anonymous source like this.

Alhough it does come to the same conclusions that many Pak fans came to after the match.

6. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
    My source says your source waS involved in match fixing earlier in his career before he retired

7. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    U don't need a source to know this. Extremely disappointed by Afridi & Younis. Not by Shahzad because he is and will always be a Shoda. If I was in Misbah's place I would have kicked out Sohaib right in the middle and sent him off the field.

8. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Don't worry I will get you all the stories very soon

My source was part of the squad.

9. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
    I will report Yasir Shah to the PCB myself when you do :p

10. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    I have a source in the PCB that agrees with you

11. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Report him u can't do a jack. PCB lol. There will be no PCB soon.

12. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014

You guys are free to believe what you want to. I have no issues with that.

I would attain no benefit from lying. P.B. knows i got a source. The source is an alumni of my university and was a former student of Sheryar Khan (who is a instructor in my university) and is a close associate him. He is the one who put him in PCB in the first place.

13. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014
    And others who are ridiculing are free to do so in their right as well. No issues.

14. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014
    LOL he was not even a player. You pathetic lala ki jaan.

15. AmmarAshraf

AmmarAshraf Talented

Jun 12, 2012
    Misbah's wife RTed this tweet :rofl :rofl

16. Energy

Energy Cornered Tiger

Apr 22, 2012
    Agree with ASLI-PATHAN bro that a lot of things were getting noticed by everyone throughout the tournament. I've mentioned in a different thread as well that if the PCB does not act now we're heading for another decade of mafia and glorified mediocrity.

17. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    If Younis is involved in this I don't want him in the test team as well. No player is bigger than the team.

18. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    I believe you bro, thanks for sharing :)

19. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014

:rofl :rofl
    mind me, but I just can't help but laugh at what went there and how great are our players :rofl

Epic simply Epic thanks for sharing this, now waiting for Zaka sahab to air that video

P.B

20. Energy

Energy Cornered Tiger

Apr 22, 2012
    He's not got the guts to release the video even if he has it (which I don't think he has).

Best he can do is use it as a bait to get his followers up.

21. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    ASLI-PATHAN finally coming out of the dark and into the light.

No player is above the team

22. AmmarAshraf

AmmarAshraf Talented

Jun 12, 2012
    I dont agree with YK part. Hes not that guy to do fishy thing against his captain.

Baki its open secret that this Haier Mafia is involved in grouping team politics etc

23. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    So who else is in the group : afridi, selfie.. Who else?

24. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014
    No doubt about that.

Younis khan has shown enough in this WC that what sort of a snake he is. Totally classless guy. I just saw your twitter. You are a YK fan so it would be pointless to discuss with you.

25. AmmarAshraf

AmmarAshraf Talented

Jun 12, 2012
    Tailunted Akmal

26. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014
    Afridi, Umar Akmal, Shehzad and possibly Sohail Khan (he is in the initiation process)

27. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    :fp must be beat friends.. Sab key performance bhi eik jaisi thi

After afridi is going Shehzad and Akmal will be called the selfie brigade

28. AmmarAshraf

AmmarAshraf Talented

Jun 12, 2012
    lol

I was against his inclusion in ODIs. :rofl :rofl

Kuch kerna hota us nay tu kafi dafa moka aya tha test matches main tab ker leta ;)

29. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014
    Shehzad, Sohaib, Umar. All three should be kicked out of the team.

This match has really made me sour about many things in Pakistan cricket. Shehzad is one of those things. Supported him everywhere, he showed he is not worth it.

30. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014

Chalo, thats fine then.

Younis khan needs to go.

31. AmmarAshraf

AmmarAshraf Talented

Jun 12, 2012
    Ofcourse. He should have retired from LOIs long time ago.

Should be part of Test Squad for max 2 years :)

32. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    What do you think will happen with Mr talent? Will he finally be promoted up the order?

I think we should drop Sarfraz to number 4-5, kick out Shehzad and maqsood and possibly check out Umar at number 3...Phir Yeh kehnay ko nahin hoga k I didn't get a chance to bat up the order.

33. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014
    Max 2 years? I personally want him to be kicked out of the test team as well. I dont care if we lose tests in the UAE. If we give someone else the opportunity, there is always a chance they might come good. Its all about the process. We need to stop caring for the wins for a while and start letting more and more youngsters to play. We dont want to be in the same situation of playing 40 y/o in the team.

In t20s he definitely would be promoted. His place in the ODI squad depends upon who the captain is. If it comes to umar and shehzad. I would still take shehzad. Umar has disappointed too much. Maqsood is trash. Aeis ko tou utha kar bahir phenko. Whuss.

34. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    I never was a blind follower if any player. Don't be fooled by my avatar.

35. AmmarAshraf

AmmarAshraf Talented

Jun 12, 2012

That wont work.. New players should be given chance to play along with Misbah and YK.. Discard them Phase-wise otherwise your Test team will also look like ODIs and T20s.

36. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014
    But how can they make their place in the test team? Test team is pretty much fixed. We have the super-tuk tuk Azhar Ali, and the lallu Asad Shafiq. Then we got YK who scores one century per series. Misbah is Misbah.

37. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014
    Pathan bhai, i cant tell you how bad i felt seeing him laughing. Destroyed any respect i had.

38. AmmarAshraf

AmmarAshraf Talented

Jun 12, 2012
    Select them in Squad (instead of Failures like Faisal Iqbal, Khurram Manzoor etc). Training saath kerain gay kuch sekhain gay hi. We all know Misbah and Younis Khan are role model when it comes to commitment and training. Baki you play practice matches on tour!

39. shainz

shainz Talented

Apr 8, 2012
    i expected a lot from waqar but as a coach he has been very poor i think high time javed miadad is brought bk

40. Alchemy

Alchemy Smooth Operator

Oct 8, 2014
    Good suggestion. Try to rotate them as well. We need more rotation and have to take some gambles giving those youngsters some confidence.