Misbah regarding Afridi, dropped catches: From my source

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Alchemy, Mar 21, 2015.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. AmmarAshraf

AmmarAshraf Talented

Jun 12, 2012

World Cup 2011 Final
    111111.jpg

2. Ahson8

Ahson8 Sultan of Swing

Jun 9, 2012
    Just saw this picture on facebook and tbh Afridi does look quite upset in this one.

[​IMG]

3. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    When PCB's history will be re-written, these sunehri huroof will be right there in the preface: "Mera sarr bohat barra hai"

Sohaib wasn't wrong when he said that and he proved it not following his captain's instructions.

4. London_Lahori

London_Lahori Tracer Bullet

Feb 18, 2014
    Isn't that from the SF? Which was his last match in SL.

5. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    Being runner up is not the same as getting knocked out first game during round of 8, add the pathetic performance of Afridi/YK to boot.

6. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Sultan of Swing

Aug 31, 2011
    Pathetic behaviour against one of the most decent Pakistani cricketers to exist. You only get this type of jahalat when you are nice.

I am sure Younus is on good terms with Misbah, I would not put anything past Afridi and his pet Shahzad anymore, as much as I like both players, they are evidently not nice people.

7. DONhill

DONhill Talented

Feb 4, 2015
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out something is up. Afridi and Younis Khan giggling/laughing after losing the QF to Australia does seem suspect.

8. Saqlain Doosra

Saqlain Doosra Youngsta Beauty

Jan 19, 2010
    As A captain I asked a player in club game once to field silly point and hes started mocking about to get away from it. I sent him packing off the field, rather play with 10 then non existent 11.

He should kick all of them up their backside

9. Kray_Jackson7

Kray_Jackson7 Youngsta Beauty

Feb 24, 2015
    Laughing and giggling? You saw them smiling in a picture.

Such an over reaction.

Afridi has had a wonderful career (read cricketing wise or financially) and after spending half of his life (or more if he was really 16 LOL) playing and representing his country he is finally retiring from the ODI format and will have a ton of extra free time for his family and for his charities/business ventures. He has dedicated his whole life and career to representing his nation (while we sat on our arses slagging him off) and because of one picture, which people are probably reading into wayy wayyyyy too much, he is being ridiculed further. Ridiculous.

10. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Talented

Sep 1, 2010
    Hold on a minute, someone please enlighten me. I'm out of touch here. Apart from not performing in ODIs which is something he's always been guilty of, I don't see what extra younis has done in THIS WC? In fact he performed pretty well in the crunch match vs South Africa 37 off 44 balls. If he really wanted to undermine misbah, this was the perfect opportunity, would have pretty much guaranteed a knock out.

11. ToolKit

ToolKit Youngsta Beauty

May 22, 2014
    made my day

12. DONhill

DONhill Talented

Feb 4, 2015

You must have seen the highlights.

It was recorded, after the match, clear as daylight. Available on SKY as highlights of match.

13. 1137moiz

1137moiz Tracer Bullet

Jun 30, 2011
    Lots of chagrin about something not too important. People smile and laugh. It's a credit to Wahab Riaz/Misbah-ul-Haq that they cared so much to be broken after the defeat, but you can't expect everybody even passionate players to have same temperament

AmmarAshraf I like Younus too but this whole "what a nice chap" esp while throwing everybody else under the bus shtick from Younus supporters is a bit old, with respect

14. AmmarAshraf

AmmarAshraf Talented

Jun 12, 2012
    I have alredy said If YK is involved in team politics or grouping he should be kicked out.

my problem is the way people are reacting on that smiling and hugging part.