Mohammad Yousuf accuses Misbah-ul-Haq of conspiring against Younis Khan in 2009

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shahzad.Firdous, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010

What do you guys have to say on this? For me, even if cricketers gathered to voice their concerns regarding rigid attitude of the captain it is fine in my opinion!! They should not feel ashamed about this. However, taking oath on Quran is wrong! Their concern was genuine in my opinion!! Younus Khan trying to become Imran Khan all of a sudden was wrong! Imran Khan was a totally different person and Younus is different! Younus should act like Younus and not try to become Imran! Nobody will accept that and a captain should be open to all his players so that players can share their opinion too!! If a captain is too rigid, can not be approached at all, players will feel bad and then this was the result!! So, Younus despite being a great cricketer and batsman was not a great captain whereas Misbah may not be as great a batsman as Younus but was a great Captain of his time!! Younus was right, he was a leader who stood for his players but he should keep his anger in check in my opinion!!

2. thair9999

thair9999 Youngsta Beauty

Oct 17, 2010
    Yousaf is special case.

3. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    A whole decade has passed since this infamous incident and some people are still talking about it to stay relevant or satisfy their egos.

4. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    Tbf with yousuf here, it was badami who asked these questions and yousuf was supposed to answer them because it was some bouncer round where you have to answer everythng

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk