Mohammed Amir announces retirement from Test cricket (Amir Improved ranking) upd # 54

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by s_h_a_f, Jul 26, 2019.

1. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    sweety? thats the sum total of the power of your defence? you think a desperately puerile schoolyard jibe is a provocation? "im a twat to other people too"? thats your defence? pathetic.

religion is a race in some cases, but as you fully well know in this context, as has been well discussed for a couple of years in the uk, it is a reference equating the moral repugnancy of both forms of hate mongering, and definitions are being accepted widely specifically to that end. its no surprise that its not the hate you contend, but some bullshit semantic pedantry.

what I make of that, since you offered, is that you are an unapologetic bigot. you are fuelled by hate and division and its posts like that and people behind them that make the world a much poorer place. you are a disgrace, and shouldn't be allowed to spew your filth and hate on any social platform. thats what I make of it.

2. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    Showed me the mirror..LOL I said gambhir constantly says very poor staff about Pak, i don't support guys like tanvir and basit but afterall someone has to respond to idiots like that.

Fact is that lots of criminals have got elected in india over the years,fixing is nothing compared to what others have been involved with. Questioning a particular race doesn't make any sense except that it showed ur true hatred for ur own muslims

3. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    • Off Topic Off Topic x 1
    • List
  4. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    I hate some "my" hindu idiots too. Guess I must hate the hindu "race" as well.

BTW, apparently FATF apparently has the same opinion of Pak as Gambhir. FATF must be racists too.

• List
  5. harsha

harsha Youngsta Beauty

Nov 17, 2013
    All good except that he didn't get elected from Hyderabad. He got elected in UP.

6. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  7. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    But why hate them when you are no different than those hater, and infact are a bigger idiot than the likes of gambhir and raina.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  8. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    why even bother with this moron? his posting history is littered with thinly veiled hate for muslims, and as with all fascists and bigots, it just takes one little push to make them lose control and show their true colours.

rather than trying to defend his hateful prejudices, he choses to focus on pedantry and attempts to focus on syntax, ignorant of the fact that he is probably at risk of breaking hate laws in the uk with that post should someone report it. not only has harsha branded his ass to him with that post above, but he doesn't even have the shame to claim he was not being prejudicially hateful.

thankfully in the west, hate and bigotry is against the law. burning people alive on trains isn't allowed.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...bia-racism-definition-free-speech-theresa-may

9. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    yup. they conveniently use the Holocaust as a way to counter any criticism of their current policies.

Criticism of Israel does not equal anti semitism.

Groups belief in fairy tales (be that about moses, jesus, allah, krishna, buddha etc) do not turn in to a race.

Just makes them idiotic fanbois. Just like people preferring spiderman over ironman or Lord of the rings over Harry potter.

• List
  10. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    • List
  11. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    branding my ass huh?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moradabad_(Lok_Sabha_constituency)

Year Winner Party
    1952 Ram Saran Indian National Congress
    Maulana Mohd Hifzur Rahman Indian National Congress
    1957 Ram Saran Indian National Congress
    1962 Syed Muzaffar Hussain Independent
    1967 Om Prakash Tyagi Bharatiya Jan Sangh
    1971 Virendra Agarwal Bharatiya Jan Sangh
    1977 Ghulam Mohammad Khan Bharatiya Lok Dal
    1980 Ghulam Mohammad Khan Janata Party (Secular)
    1984 Hafiz Mohd. Siddiq Indian National Congress
    1989 Ghulam Mohammad Khan Janata Dal
    1991 Ghulam Mohammad Khan Janata Dal
    1996 Shafiqur Rahman Barq Samajwadi Party
    1998 Shafiqur Rahman Barq Samajwadi Party
    1999 Chandra Vijay Singh Akhil Bharatiya Loktantrik Congress
    2004 Shafiqur Rahman Barq Samajwadi Party
    2009 Mohammad Azharuddin Indian National Congress
    2014 Kunwar Sarvesh Kumar Singh Bharatiya Janata Party
    2019 S. T. Hasan Samajwadi Party

• List
  12. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    To get back on topic, Amir doesn’t want to play tests for Pakistan but is playing county championship for Essex.

13. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Poor @Mohammed Bilal . LMAO. bet he is going to mark this post abusive. Impotent tantrums. just like PMIK.

14. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Mohammad Amir reaches career-best ODI rating, #7 in updated ODI bowling rankings.

Babar Azam maintained his 3rd position in batting rankings on the back of his brilliant century in the second ODI. Babar further closed the gap with Indian batsmen Virat Kohli (895) and Rohit Sharma (863), ranked first and second respectively, by moving from 827 to 834 rating points.

upload_2019-10-3_11-38-42.png

upload_2019-10-3_11-39-54.png

15. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Imam ul Haq is no.12 in the ranking and we Pakistanis want him out of the team KEKW