Mohsin Khan appointed Pakistan's chief selector

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Bart, Mar 2, 2010.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Bart

Bart Administrator

Dec 18, 2009
    So we have a new chief selector it seems bad news is that Mohommad Ilyas is still a selector.

Source : Cricinfo.com

2. Kashif

Kashif Pehlwaan

Dec 27, 2009
    Not sure whether to laugh or cry. If his selection is anything like his commentary, we're in for a good laugh.

3. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Mohsin Khan seems like a person who wants to serve Pakistan cricket, but chief selector may not be the best role for him. He seems to compromising and soft for this job...

4. ghulam35

ghulam35 Emerging Player

Feb 17, 2010
    One of my cricket memories was seeing Moin Khan, Saleem Malik and I can't remember who else was there but I remember at the time it was obvious they had been drinking and another guy who I don't know was a player or just a friend of them couldn't even hold a pen to give the autograph, the pen wasn't found but didn't go back to ask for autograph again. Mohsin Khan was there as well but I don't know if he was drunk or not.

edit: just asked my dad, he goes Mohsin Khan wasn't there at the time so must be getting mixed up with someone else.

5. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Well unless he selects a team while drunk, i dont mind him drinking.. :)
    Most of them are sharaabi kabaabi anyways, even the domestic ones but who cares.

6. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    Let's see how long it lasts!

7. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    Mohsin Khan is a totally unexpected pick, I'm not sure what to make of it. I guess we'll find out when he picks his first squad!