Most funny/innocent/inappropriate thing a child has said to you

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mohsin, Aug 21, 2012.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Hey guys, so I was coming out of Eid prayers and we met a friend who had his kids with him. We went up to him said hi, Eid Mubarak etc and I then went upto one of his little sons who (before I couldeven say hi) was like 'you look like the person in 'Tangled' lol

Now having taken my sister to see this movie, I knew what he was talking about, though apart from his dad (who himself afterwards joked about how he (the son) should have said I looked like Imran Khan as it would 'make my year' lol cheeky bugger) no-one else knew what he was on about lol

lol OK its not very funny or inappropriate but maybe you can do better...what's the funniest/innocent or even (best of all) inappropriate thing you've heard a little child say?

Oh an btw, no I've DEFO not got a goatee beard!

2. Waq

Waq Emerging Player

May 9, 2010
    Whilst I was a young teenager, my voice sounded like a teenage girl and was always confused as one on the phone!

What is strange about this tangled character?

3. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    lol must have been awkward, I remember once when a relative called and I picked up the phone. We did the traditional 'hello, how's everyone etc' thinking he'd ask me where my dad is...next thinge I know he's like 'so paai-ji koi nai khabar' thinking I was my dad lol
    By this time it'd been a good couple of minutes and for some reason I didn't have the heart to say 'it's actually his son speaking' so I proceeded to have a 10 minute convo acting as my dad lol

Regarding the tangled character, rem nothing weird/funny I suppose tbh. Ive no example of something funny/inappropriate etc said to be by a child so this was the best example I could use I suppose (to show how children can splurt out any random thing)

4. karachigirl

karachigirl Tracer Bullet

Sep 6, 2011
    Incident Number 1

Happened this Eid. I was in my friends room and we were all talking and laughing with my other friends. My friend has a bunk bed in her room, so this little toddler was on the top level. I was standing with my back leaning against the stairs. Instead of asking me nicely, the toddler tapped me on my head multiple times and as soon as I turned around he said ''Get your fat head outta my way, stupid blah blah blah.'' Everyone in the room jumped a foot back in shock and I jumped back five feet. I have absolutely no idea where the toddler got that trucker mouth. I moved out of the way and the kid stomped on my foot and yanked my hair. I stood there in shock for 2 minutes.

5. munirnadeem

munirnadeem Emerging Player

Aug 9, 2011
    I was at my family friends house for a few days and we were checking out family pictures at night. At that time the son was up and wanted to see the pictures as well, he was about 3, so they get to the Marriage pictures.

The son asks "who are these two?, so the mom answers " That is you father and I, and this was our marriage". So he gets upset and makes this very angry face and crosses his arms and pushes the pictures away. His mom gets upset and asks him "what are you doing, why are you upset?" His reply " Ami, Why did you not call me to your wedding?"

At that time we had a great laugh. I still bug him today, hes now about 12.

6. karachigirl

karachigirl Tracer Bullet

Sep 6, 2011
    Incident Number 2

My little cousin said this a few months back. He's about 5 years old now. Me and my cousins that are my age were talking about candy, so he interuppts our discussion and says ''meray bachpan mein...'' (in my childhood.) That's about how much he said because everyone in the room burst into laughter.