Muhammad Rizwan

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by ShokoTolo_LoloMoto, Nov 4, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 9)

1. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    What kind of piece of shit is this wicket keeping BATSMAN who is playing in the top order?
    Batsman? Seriously, is he a top order batsman?

I swear to God, the way he batted, I felt like he is worst than a third class galli mohallah batsman.

He does not even know how to hold the bat, he has no idea of footwork, or what's the flow of a stroke.
    Yes, he made a lingering 30 odd but seriously, this kind of batting style is displayed by those who have hardly ever batter in a structured way and on regular basis.

It's a like a tableeghi jamaat is passing through a street and some kids are playing cricket, and one of the Tableeghi guy who had played cricket in his childhood, like 40 years ago, takes the bat from a kid and ask another kid to bowl.

You could imagine the batting style of this tableeghi jamat guy as to how he would bat? Yes, that's exactly how Rizwan seems to bat. What a piece of third class crap!

Absolutely broken batting posture, now hand-eye coordination, no timing, no class, no flow, no back lift. Seriously, is he an international level batsman?

How the EFF did he make it to the national team? Our selectors on domestic level are blind?

I wouldn't play him to bat in the top order of a galli mohalla team.

2. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    LOL

My dear either you are right or his 21 100's and 42 50's in Cricket.

Some batsmen are not pretty on the eye but they are effective. Lets give him a proper run like Sarfaraz and then see where he is standing.

3. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    A keeper should not be batting the top order its as simple as that unless he is Gilchrist or Sangakara or Andy Flower!! Harris Sohail should be batting in that middle order and we need to have Imam opening with Fakhar in next game.

4. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    Which rule states a keeper should not be batting at the top?

5. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    If Harris Sohail was batting at 4, we wont be struggling in the middle order and if Imam would be opening we would get a start and wont be 2 down this early!!

6. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010
    Agreed.
    Unless you are a Gilchrist or Kaluwitharana or DeKock or Sangakkara, you shouldn't be in top order.

7. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    Haris is not a T20 batter. We already have accumulators.

8. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010
    Except for Baber and to some extent Asif Ali, the entire batting line of Pak looks such a third quality, unorthodox, low life piece of crap.
    Really, is this what our domestic cricket producing?

Did you see the footwork, bat swing, bat speed, point of impact and making a solid connection of the Aussie batsmen?

Pakistani batsmen look like galli mohallah type tullaaz with no class and no elegance.

9. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Truth is we dont have any decent keeper who can bat.

We have tried Sarfu for years but he flunked mostly, apart some fluke innings.

Rizwan isnt great either, as we have witnessed in last game. However, should be given some more chances. And if he doesnt perform than I will try Umar Siddiq as next keeper.

That said, I am surprised that nobody is talking about the elephant in the room - Fakhar, who is getting a free ride due to his reputation and past performances. Seems to me we have Afridi VII.

10. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010
    decent keeper who can bat?

Seriously,
    I am watching the T20 highlights between Eng and NZ.
    And goodness me, just look at their bat speeds, look at the solid connections they make, look at the lightning fast footwork, look the sound and speed the ball makes at the impact.

And then compare this class of batting with Pakistani batsmen except for perhaps Azam.
    dow takkay k third class dumb effs.
    nudges, miscued pushes, mistimed defensive blocks, unorthodox crap with no flow in their batting posture, no confidence, no class, no quality no depth ... fazool ghattiya tullaa maar type chothi jamaat fail, mochi, naye, darzi type elementary school kick outs.

11. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Rizwan with a knockout slap to his haters.

Highest score by Pak WK in Aus.