Musharraf sentenced to death penalty... shocking! (Musharraf death penalty annulled: Upd -77)

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Shahzad.Firdous, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Pakistani courts exonerated thiefs Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and their allies and granted bails to them whereas Pakistani court has awarded death penalty to Gen Pervaiz Musharraf. Musharraf is in UAE and is seriously ill right now! Its a very shocking news indeed!!

2. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    I rate Imran, Jinnah and Musharraf as the top 3 leaders in the history of Pakistan!!

3. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    The man who fought 3 wars for the country is awarded death penalty whereas national thiefs named in Panama are allowed to go to London on bail!! Judiciary waqayee bik gayee hai imo!

4. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    So Musharraf is a traitor and Nawaz (who Judiciary aid the most) has been given free license to flee the country - Mashallah - totally speechless.

5. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Real traitors ko bail de rahi hai judiciary aur national hero ko death penalty de rahi hai judiciary!! Judiciary buhat haraamipan kar rahi hai is waqt! Docotoron ke saath bhi buhat galat kiya! Mein khud bhi wakeel hon but i have no shame in admitting buhat haraamkhori ho rahi hai is waqt judiciary mein!!

6. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I second you and now I am getting this impression that they are misusing their power.

7. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    When India celebrates a decision of Pakistan, than you can judge about the credibility of that decision !

[​IMG]

On contrary, in absence of Hassan Nawaz, Hussain Nawaz & Ishaq Dar judiciary cant do the hearing of their cases but rules are different in case of Musharraf, why?

Process was speedup to give relief to Nawaz and this judiciary aided the actual "traitor" to flee away from the country, why?

Why LHC or IHC listen to plea of Sharif family on even weekends? Where the F**K does it happen anywhere else in the world?

Judiciary is certainly misusing their powers, they should be held accountable for their actions too, because this is a clear imbalance of power.

Last but not the lease, why arent they releasing volume 10 to the public? A petition should be files to open volume 10 ASAP so that we all get to know how "traitor" Nawaz, Zardari & others have sold their country and than their fate should be the same - death sentence.

8. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  9. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    If Musharraf has been given death sentence than the follow traitors also deserve the same.

1. Nawaz Lohaar (The king Traitors.)

2. Shahbaz Lohaar ( Married To Nargis Khosa The Cheap Justice of Pakistan) LANATH.

3. Maryam Qatri

4. Zardaree Haramee Murdered BB

5. Murad Ali Shah.

6. Ifthekar Choudhry

7. Fazlu The Pig

8. Hamza Shahbaz

9. Captain Safdar

10. Asfand Yar Wali

11. Adee Faryal

12. Ishaq Dar

13. Ochuka Zai

14. Faez Esa A sitting judge with properties in UK.

15. Ahsan Iqbal

16. Saad Rafeeq

17. Hamid Mir

18. Malik Riaz

19. Hassan Hussan Nawaz rat bastards.infected DNA OF SATAN.

20. Rana San Ullah the Drug dealer.

21. Abid Kunjur Sher kulee.

Bonus death penalty.. Gay Bilawal.

You people can add more.

10. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    but but but but but I thought the establishment controls everything?? where's the bullshitter who threw that crap all over these boards at every turn?

it does very much feel like that indian interests are running everything i Pakistan, from the dharnas, to the bail rulings, to this.

I expect it will be overturned on appeal, but no surprises that this is the IHC/LHC that are producing consistently pro-indian rulings.

11. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    Musharraf is deathly ill on his bed, you can see it, and he's speaking from it for everyone to see. on the other hand, that fat thieving real treasonous ******* is swanning around London and hoping to do a deal with the Americans in Washington to betray the country so that he can keep his money. and this kind of lowlife scum has supporters. its disgusting.

12. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    ****ing bastards, Musharraf could be anything but he was not a traitor.

Nobody had the balls to even touch him when he was healthy and active, now some pathetic low life judge is giving him the death sentence when he is on his death bed.

Pakistan is not worth living anymore.

13. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Whispering Death

Nov 13, 2015
    Nothing shocking about it. He deserved it. He ruined the peace of our beautiful country by throwing us into US WoT, by destroying the peace of FATA/KP and Balochistan, due to which so many lives were lost. HE IS A CERTIFIED TRAITOR. A historic day (17/12/2019) for Pakistan.

#WeStandWithOurJudiciary

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Bhai Bush itna paagal tha woh Pakistan ka bhi Afghanistan aur Iraq jaisa haal karta agar Musharraf America ko us waqt support nahi karta to!! Khan sahab mere role model hein hero hein but i dont agree with Khan sahab on this issue! In my opinion, Musharraf saved us by supporting America at that time otherwise we would have been ruined in the same way as Afghanistan and Iraq!! Musharraf ne America ko theek thaak mamoo banaya!!

15. Don Quixote

Nov 13, 2015
    Please stop it. This theory is outdated.

16. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Bush aur Trump mein buhat difference hai!! Trump ko jitna marzi criticize karo but Trump acha banda hai aur Imran Khan ki buhat respect karta hai!!

17. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Utter hogwash. Anybody, anybody who was at the helm wouldve done the same, because US threatened Pakistan.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/sep/22/pakistan.usa

18. Theo

Theo Banned

Dec 3, 2019
    Absolutely agree. Also a traitor to the constitution. The ISPR lapdogs who defended him on Twitter can't answer how he's not a traitor. Apparently, a younger army chief is deathly ill and Nawaz is not. No surprise considering Army did corruption and Nawaz exposed it so they made Panama leaks with the help of Wikileaks, and the founder of Wikileaks is Jemimah's cousin!

19. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    wdu mean outdated

we were on the verge of being invaded by US and india. A war would have started and we couldnt afford that

no one had the balls to fix the situation. Musharraf did what he thought was best for Pakistan.

20. Don Quixote

Nov 13, 2015
    He didn’t fix the situation. He messed it up as evident by the terrorism events that followed.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

21. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    sure sure believe that

everyone knows PML-N and Altaf party was behind all the TERROR events that happened in Pakistan after that

and those TERROR events you are talking about happened when Musharraf won the elections and continued his term

Notice we didn't get that much TERROR events when Nawaz came into power.

22. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    9/11 hua tha taaza taaza America har doosre mulk per attack kar raha tha Karachi Lahore Islamabad mein drone girte agar Musharraf America ko support nahi karta to!!

23. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Buhat serious situation thi Khan sahab jitna intelligent banda har koi nahi hota Khan sahab hote to America ko us zamane bhi convince kar lete but yeh har kisi ke bas ki baat nahi thi! Musharraf ne apni jaga sahi decision liya aur us waqt Trump nahi tha Bush tha jo bolta tha either with us or against us!! Take risk at your own peril! Karachi Lahore Islamabad mein jab bomb girte America ke to phat ker haath mein ajati sab ki!!
    @Patriot
    Zara bhi Musharraf no karta to America Karachi Lahore per attack kar deta us waqt!!

24. Don Quixote

Nov 13, 2015
    I blame Nawaz and Zardari as well because they continued the same policies. And it was the very same Musharraf who supported Altaf.

25. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    yes

and no other LEADER had the balls to go up against America and India at that time.

Whats funny is he exiled the REAL TRAITORS

and now those TRAITORS are given free pass to UK

26. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    he never supported Altaf. stop making shit up pls.

27. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    yeh to humare judges ne kharab kaam kiya hai buhat! Judiciary bik gayee hai!!

28. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Well it is as per the constitution i guess.
    The constitution states anyone overtaking/abrogating the constitution is a traitor.
    The constitution does not state that a lying, corrupt PM or President is a traitor.
    The army is most disturbed by the use of the word traitor.
    This is another great set back for the army. a blot.
    The people of Pakistan by in large have no real affection for the constitution of Pakistan.
    It may even be done away with after this, i guess.

Wether above is right or wrong is not my opinion. just stating my observations.

29. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    The offence was committed in 2007 whereas the law under which punishment has been meted out was formed in 2010~~ There can be no retrospective operation of law! Musharraf was even condemned unheard! Ishaq Dar, Hassan and Hussain Nawaz are all proclaimed offenders and same standard is not applied to them! Decision has been made in a hurry! We all saw how Nawaz Sharif made a fool out of whole country~ Musharraf on the other end is seriously ill right now and is in hospital there is no way he can turn up in the court! In past, there have been examples of commissions being formed to take statements of people seriously ill in past staying out of the country so there was no reason why same could have been done in Musharrafs case if there was willingness on part of court! Decision is simply given to punish him and the Army~ They want Army to take over and turn Imran govt that is the reason for all things happening in judiciary in recent past be it Doctors issue as well~~

30. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    On one hand, court allowed Nawaz Sharif to flee the country on medical grounds whereas Nawaz was perfectly fine by the looks of it whereas on the other hand, Musharraf is on his deathbed right now and death penalty has been handed to him without even giving proper chance of hearing to his lawyer!!

31. Don Quixote

Nov 13, 2015
    He supported and strengthened MQM when it was under Altaf. Read history please. He is an official traitor, deAl with it.

32. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    He might have supported Altaf Hussain or not but he was still 100 times better than real traitors Nawaz Sharif and Zardari!! Altaf ko bhi us ne Karachi ko develop karne ke liye support kiya tha! Jitni development Karachi mein Musharraf ke zamane mein hui utni 70 years mein nahi hui! Aur Iftikhar Chaudhry khud eik number ka chor tha jis ne PMLN aur PPP ko support kiya aur lawyers movement ka asal maqsad sirf musharraf ko hata kar zardari aur nawaz ko laana tha!!

33. Theo

Theo Banned

Dec 3, 2019
    That didn't stop the army from carrying out terrorist attack on 26/11 or Pulwama. What is the army there for if not to fight?

34. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Gotta admire the judges who have put their careers and their own and family's security on risk for the future of the country.

This decision is a huge success for our democratic system.

35. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    I thought you said the army controlled everything? you are wrong on absolutely everything youve ever written here.

36. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    As usual, you're ready to spit out your bakwas.

I had mentioned in a thread that either Bajwa steps down or Musharraf gets the proper judgment he deserves and Bajwa chose to go for the latter.
    Anyway, idc about you or any of the other pti people crying on this decision.

The first person who called Musharraf a traitor and asked for him to be given a death sentence was Imran Khan so it doesn't really matter what the goons of pti have to say now.

One other thing is them crying for a person who is neither in government nor a current army officer.. Just a third person who has nothing to do with them yet they can't stop being the loyal dogs of their masters

37. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    whats my view of this decision, or IKs got to do with the fact that you have been barking uncontrollably for the past year about how the establishment is behind everything? be a man and stand up for your own words you coward.

38. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Yes the establishment is a huge force in Pakistan nearly dictating everything they want but it is still a democracy despite their wishes of making it an autocratic country.

No Army in the world could reject a decision of the court and call it an internal threat to Pakistan (this ain't even a threat to an institution let alone Pakistan) and then have the guts to reject the fact that Musharraf wasn't a traitor... Giving statements about a verdict tells you all about how powerful this demon has become. The same people who taught us to respect the court decision when it was against NS are now abusing and insulting it on every channel.

I wouldn't be surprised if the judges are forced to retire in the coming days or heck, they may even be shot dead in their homes.

39. Don Quixote

Nov 13, 2015
    US told him to take action against Al Qaeda/Afghan Taliban, not against his own people. He instead played a double game with US which resulted in so many lives being lost. We have lived through those terrorising times. You can also ask from the people of KP/Waziristan, Swat and Balochistan.

40. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Musharraf walked all over the constitution, sold Muslims for Dollars, killed innocents, ruled by force. Should be hanged ASAP.

It's high time these Jernails also get due punishments for their crimes.