Must watch for all Pakistani cricket lovers

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Big Daddy, Mar 5, 2010.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Big Daddy

Big Daddy Emerging Player

Dec 21, 2009
  2. Mamoo

Mamoo Youngsta Beauty

Mar 1, 2010
    Watched and it proves me right. Inzi even good batsman, but BIG BAD APPLE and as I always say, he is the one who invented who wants to be Millionaire. I was happy to hear the issue of education. And that is one of BIG MASSIVE issue of Pakistani team. I have seen some of the payer's body language and it shows they are superior to everyone.

Anyway it was interesting program, where they have discussed the real issue. I am not sure what Mr Ijaz Butt has in his mind. After all this if it was me I would step down straight away. In my opinion he mentally retarded.

3. Wasim

Wasim Smooth Operator

Jan 20, 2010
    Could someone just type the highlights of the show? Some of us posters in Pakistan dont have the privilege of fast internet yet. It takes a long time to have a video load/buffer in these lands.

In the words of Treebeard, that three from 'Lord of Rings - Two Towers' :

"You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say."

4. AZK

AZK Emerging Player

Mar 3, 2010
    bak bak bak bak...these same people did not do JACK when those senior players were around, they also made their sifarshi selections, and are now criticising the the current mgmt...I am in no shape or form a supporter of the current PCB mgmt., but these talking heads will harp on about the exact same problems that are still around from their tenures.