Nasir Jamshed

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Pako, Mar 7, 2014.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Pako

Pako Youngsta Beauty

Mar 7, 2014
    Hi guys its Pako! What do you think of the once so promising young talent who they called the new Inzamam ul-Haq but now a forgotten cricketer:Nasir Jamshed, should he be given another chance?

2. Usama Qamar

Usama Qamar Youngsta Beauty

Mar 7, 2014
    I think he should perform in domestic jst like Fawad Alam did...n after some gud performences in domestic he maybe given a chance

3. Usama Qamar

Usama Qamar Youngsta Beauty

Mar 7, 2014
    I think he should perform in domestic jst like Fawad Alam did...n after some gud performences in domestic he maybe given a chance

4. WaQaReD!

WaQaReD! Talented

Sep 13, 2011
    had high hopes for Jamshed but turns out thus far he is just another flat track bully with a love of playing India
    Needs to go back to playing his own game which was more aggressive
    at the moment the only aggression he shows is the way he attacks the fridge and aloo paratha

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 6
    • List
  5. CricBabaG

CricBabaG Youngsta Beauty

Mar 7, 2014
    Initially he performed well
    Intl cricketers explored his weaknesses
    Now he doesnt stand a chance

6. baqir

baqir Cornered Tiger

Sep 17, 2012
    Whats up with all these threads lol

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 5
    • List
  7. Asif Abbasi

Asif Abbasi Youngsta Beauty

Sep 19, 2012
    I think he has been fairly dropped. Good talent but poor fitness at his age... This is not 1990's where only talent would be able to seal you a spot... You need to be a good all-round cricketer to make it in the side, and unfortunately this guy is overweight and poor fielder.

8. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    Problem is in Pakistan Cricket we don't let talent be themselves, they will come in high as always, and the moment they have their first slump of form, we (fans+mangement) try to change their whole game... for love of God just let them be sort out a little thing here and and further reinforce by more positive cricket practices, instead of telling them to change their style of game... this has happened to pretty much all of them, let them be who they are, allow them to play their game and develop... i think in the recent times no ones told afridi how to play or what to do, except for go out and do what you want and look at him... they told nasir to calm down and look at him, he was run a ball player told he is too aggressive and has turned into a walking wicket now, i am afraid they are doing the same to sharjeel and sohaib as well...

9. greenkill3r

greenkill3r Youngsta Beauty

Mar 8, 2014
    I agree with alot of what you have to say. Management can ruin talents, but in this case i have heard from alot of sources that Jamshed got way too confident, didn't put in the effort required to stay in the team and as a result his batting suffered. He was a casualty of the super star syndrome, where players who burst onto the scene perform and are called the next inzi, miandad . Jamshed also accepted that it was his fault alone that he was dropped from the Pakistani Team, this was in an article i read a week or two ago.

10. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
    He's flopped in Domestic too, lost all form. Don't know why but it seems he's lost all his form.

11. ataif

ataif Youngsta Beauty

Sep 29, 2012
    looks like he might be back shajeel just isnt performing

12. Aufhebung

Aufhebung Youngsta Beauty

May 8, 2010
    How is he doing in domestic cricket nowadays? Needed to sort out his technical issues outside the off stump