Nawaz sharif Disqualified for life

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Passionate Pakistani, Apr 13, 2018 at 8:12 AM.

1. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Another friday and another good news.

Nawaz sharif disqualified from holding any public office for life. He is done and dusted.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Tum kitne Sharif nikaloge.... Har court se Sharif niklega!

3. Mohsin

Mohsin Whispering Death

Feb 21, 2010
    Sharif done and dusted for life

Senate has extended Supreme Court & Peshawar high court jurisdiction to FATA, moving FATA one steo closer to mainstream Pakistan whilst at the same time pissing off JUI Diesel and PMAP racist fascists

What a day

4. godzilla

godzilla Emerging Player

May 12, 2016
    done and dusted until his chamchay change the constitution. have you seen what they are quietly trying to push through parliament about restricting NABs abilities, now the noose is tightening around all these thieves and murderers?

its still very good news, good riddance to bad rubbish. but I hope if he is found guilty of embezzling billions, he pays for the blood of the thousands of innocent people who have lost their lives in poverty as a result.

5. godzilla

godzilla Emerging Player

May 12, 2016
  6. iho

iho Cricistan Poster Of The Fortnight [2 Apr - 16 Apr] Poster of the Fortnight

Aug 7, 2010
    As what history tells us, there will be another SC judge in future who will over turn this judgement or PTI, PMLN, PPP would themselves remove this clause at some point. I don't think NS is the last one to be affected by this clause of disqualification.

7. Mohsin

Mohsin Whispering Death

Feb 21, 2010
  8. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Nothing is final in Pakistani politics. Once the boots are on other foot he will come back.

Imran chacha playing the same game which Nawaz played in 1990.

9. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Pakistani justice system is really a bekaoo maal. The reason we are so far behind the World are these damn Judges & Generals.

10. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    I dont understand you. What is actually your issue ?

Did judges and generals leak panamaleaks ? Did they stop mian saab from presenting money trail of his assets ? Did they ask him to present fake qatri letter ? Did they ask him to lie on parliament floor ?

Or are you upset that why a dishonestand corrupt person is disqualified person banned for life ? Or upset that for once Pakistan system has punished a powerful individual ?

What is your point?

11. Mohsin

Mohsin Whispering Death

Feb 21, 2010
    Yes Imran Chacha forced NS to not produce an actual money trail (like he himself produced btw).

Imran forced NS to make up a Qatri letter

Imran forced Maryam to lie and say i have no properties in Pakistan, let alone the UK/anywhere else

Imran forced the 2 sons, Maryam, Nawaz and Safdar to all tell conflicting stories.

Imran and Establishment forced all this upon them.

Imran and Establishment also ceated Panama leaks

12. Patriot

Patriot Sultan of Swing

Oct 8, 2014
  13. Patriot

Patriot Sultan of Swing

Oct 8, 2014
    though I believe Shabaz Sharif is the bigger evil in PML-N and GOD forbid if he becomes PM, will be another tragic day for Pakistan

14. godzilla

godzilla Emerging Player

May 12, 2016
    if it wasnt for these damn judges and generals, what would you have expected and from whom exactly?

15. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Oh my my.

First all of NS was not disqualified on Panama Leaks.

Secondly I am not upset but I can clearly see the game being played.

You are not a kid to know that if law is fair for all I bet non of the members of all the assemblies whether provincial or federal qualifies to be member under article 62/63 of Constitution of Pakistan.

Before the Army was using 58 2b to get rid of the politicians whom they didn't liked and now they have chosen 62-63 and the gun is on the shoulder of Judiciary.

16. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Absolutely i agree that the decision were he was disqualified on iqama was very weak but you dont need to act like a patwari. Didnt they ask him for money trail, didnt they refer the case to NAb where nawaz again failed to prove his assets which was the real case.

Forget about 62 and 58 and whatever.. doesnt this alone deserve disqualification in any system ?

17. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    He will he back...

This is Pakistan we are talking about

18. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Then what was stopping them from disqualifying him on those counts?

If everything was so crystal clear then why they took the help of just Iqama which is totally a joke. I know for what purposes these iqamas are taken as I am living in UAE from the past 15 years.

19. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Keeping an iqama while being PM.of pakistan is a complete conflict of interest.. let alone the purpose for which it is used ( converting black money and for money laundering). This maybe a weak reason but still a crime. How are you defending this ?

20. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    The court or the JIT didn't presented any bank account of NS in Dubai which was opened on the basis of this residence Visa and used for black money. Or did I missed anything?

The law of UAE is such that if you are resident and you have employment permit from a company in UAE you are supposed to sign a contract in which your monthly salary is mentioned. In this case his monthly salary was mentioned and which he never really took because it was just to fulfill the formality for the residence visa.

21. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Yes they did and nawaz sharif has also accepted salary from his son. Even nawaz sharif admitted that now.

22. godzilla

godzilla Emerging Player

May 12, 2016
    even if he didnt, and whatever the use anyone else in the UAE uses this for, its a disqualifiable offence. this is black and white, there is no defence. to say every other politician should be disqualified on it too is irrelevant. if you feel strongly about this, campaign for a petition against them then, because if they are guilty they are breaking te law and should be disqualified.

so there is no debate, there is no conspiracy, there is no agenda from the deep sate or 'institutions' or whatever - he is guilty of his own actions. he didnt need to be an employee of that firm, he chose to be.

secondly, with regards to the money trail and bank accounts etc - is it not completely clear that this case in ongoing and hasnt yet been proven - but thats because the case is not complete - all indications are that he is as guilty as a turd in a swimming pool.

in addition, why would the PMLN be trying to usher in legislative changes defanging NAB if they are clean? Why are they trying to push through legislation offering tax amnesty to launderers?

There is no smoking gun, he has been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt to have been guilty of deception. He has rightfully been disqualified as a result.

The cost to the country is immense. imagine if the billions stolen had been put to work for education, industry, the poor etc. imagine if the legislative process was constructed and legislators were chosen for the furtherment of the country rather than to protect money trails and to reward complicit criminals. imagine where Pakistan would be today.

23. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    No politician in Pakistan is clean including Imran.

24. godzilla

godzilla Emerging Player

May 12, 2016
    fine - take them to court then.

but thats bizarre if its supposed to be a reason not to hold any of them to account. in addition, clean and dirty are not discontinuous measures. there is a difference between someone committing mass murder and someone taking an extra hand wipe at a restaurant. you cant lump all 'dirty' in the same category if you are honest.

25. iho

Aug 7, 2010
    Baba Imran will see his days too. For now his obsession is to be a PM like once NS and BB had

26. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    So if no one is clean then we should cry about nawaz being punished as well. What a lame reply.

27. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    The pain is so visible and hence these childish excuses rather than being happy that for once the rich and powerful in Pakistan is under the pump..

And then we complain about the politicians when the common man has this mindset

28. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Man you are really a joker. Rich and powerful under the pump. Lol the most corrupt man in the history of Pakistan is roaming Scott free. And the same angel Imran joined hands with him for his benefits. Whom is he trying to fool? He can only fool people like you who are personality worshippers. I have no problem whatever is happening to NS. All I am saying is that law should be equal for all which is not the case here.

29. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    So because someone else is not charged, we should cry about why nawaz is charged.

Teek hogaya.

30. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    We should not cry neither should we boast this decision. This is nothing but a political stunt played by our establishment and judiciary

31. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Well your response in this thread is nothing short of crying tbh.

32. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    I don’t cry or feel joy on political changes.

33. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    I can see that through your posts

34. godzilla

godzilla Emerging Player

May 12, 2016
    in what way is it not equal here?

and are you equating this alleged 'holding of hands' with stealing billions and murdering thousands?

I dont care particularly for Imran as a personality in the slightest, but I find it indefensible for people to try to hide behind a filthy thin curtain of deceit in trying to equate what has happened in this country at the hands of some tyrannical traitors that have raped the country to death, with acts that are microscopic in comparison.

35. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Its a waste of time debating with patwarkhana.

36. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    The moment you see name calling you should be sure the person had no more arguments.

37. MNA

MNA Talented

Mar 11, 2015
    Nobody is an angel in politics, no one has a clean chit against their name. In other fields of life too none of us can claim to be an absolute picture of piety. We all have made mistakes, no one is sin free.

The question is whom will you trust more? tried and tested crooks who have been raping the country for 30 years or someone who may not have an exemplary record (like all of us) but whose charge sheet is not as black as coal like the other two. I know my choice.

Also many people who accuse Imran lovers as 'personality worshipers', many of them of can also be categorised as 'personality haters', otherwise I cannot fathom to understand why someone sensible and honest will classify Imran in the same category as other criminals.

38. iho

Aug 7, 2010
    You can literally see there are personality worshipers on this forum. While @ASLI-PATHAN is trying to identify the problem those who worship personality get offended.

39. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    You forgot the bureaucrats and politicians.

40. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    How can a head of the state be an employee in another country? I just don't get this, what am I missing here?