Naya Pakistan

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by godzilla, Jul 26, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    Congratulations to all true, honest Pakistanis who want a clean country free of thieves, robbers, drug dealers and dacoits. finally you have a chance.

its going to be a very tough 18 months coming up, no matter which coalition is formed. assuming PMLN/PPP and their lapdogs dont get into power, there will be significant problems to overcome.

1) firstly, the economy is on the verge of bankruptcy - this is a massive, massive problem, and will be an immense challenge to whoever comes into power thanks to decades of looting and mismanagement.

2) the now opposition will be desperate by any means necessary to protect their stolen wealth, and to avoid prison, so expect all manner of filth and dirt employed to derail mission pakistan. given Sita white, reham khan, lies about KPK, utilising old women, sick women, and stupid women (the queen of calibri) and so on, many peddled by members here who must be very, very worried, if not distraught, one can only imagine what levels they will stoop at next.

3) in addition to that, and most dangerously, they will have the help of the international community. it is not difficult to see that it was not khalai makhlooq that was at play, but international actors - high reputaional papers in the usa, India, uk and beyond almost inexplicably decided to publish anti IK stories the last few days, written by compliant pakistani journalists. the international community has lost a lame duck puppet, who they could. control and threaten by squeezing their foreign stashed assets whenever they wanted anything.

i suspect there will be a very difficult year ahead - this has morsi v 2.0 written all over it.

domestic opposition are now petrified of jail and losing stolen billions, the international governments will be unhappy they have lost a lame duck puppet, so i reckon they will take advantage of the looming state bankruptcy by squeezing liquidity like they did with morsi - that means restricting access to capital whilst trying to instigate home grown protest by paying people off which is easy enough when it comes to pakis.

so get ready for Egypt II- the return of sisi (or pakistani equivalent), get ready for bloody protest, get ready for pakistani politicians trying everything in their power to destroy the country. and they still have supporters.

good luck!

2. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Ab Sirf Imran Khan

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Great result. Here is hoping for change InshAllah. Hoping for law and order.
    Big moment for Pakistan this. Lets pray he can bring us out of this mess we are in.

4. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
  5. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    congratulations! you can now marry

6. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Next 5 years would be the most important for this country.

Realistically, we won't be becoming Paris or Amreeka in just 5 years but hoping to see a lot of system improvements.

Hope PTI serve the needs of poor people at the least.

7. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Is victory for IK official yet?

8. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Results are still coming in but its almost confirmed that PTI is forming the next govt.

9. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    IK has announced victory according to UK press.

Phenomenal achievement.

10. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    I don’t know how anyone can be unhappy at this result. What is the alternate? More Sharif and Bhutto?

11. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    killer victory speech by Imran.

has totally defanged opposition - they must be sweating buckets.

no surprises that the resident cs noonies have disappeared - perhaps not so neutral after all.

12. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Brilliant post @godzilla

You have highlighted some vital points here, and there is no denying that it will be a daunting task to govern Pakistan with no money in the bank. Also, all the filthy 'leaders' including Showbaz sharif, PPP clowns and MMA drums will whine more and more about 'dhandli' in coming days (something which they've already started). Today, IK in his speech mentioned that if anybody has any concern then he's ready to help them to start the probe, unlike what they did back in 2013. One can only image how much venom they will spill in coming days and will try their level best to not let IK function as PM to fail him. I can see tough days ahead of him and his government wouldn't have honeymoon period at all. All eyes will be on him for first 90 days – it will show his direction and intentions as next PM.

Now I will briefly touch accountability process and international establishment.

With IK at the helm as PM, I can see this accountability process will become more intense across the board, including Zardari, adi faryal talpur, their side sidekicks, Showbaz Sharif, Shahid Khaqan, Rana sanaullah and 'lohay ka chana' - Saad rafiq along with many other. Khan has already mentioned in his speech that one of his priority is to strengthen NAB and other responsible institutes and accountability will start from him and his Ministers. Now eventually, there is a hope justice will prevail in Model Town case.

Last but not the least, I was watching India's reaction since yesterday, and its obvious that panic button has been pressed. Pretty sure same is the case with the international establishment. It was bound to happen after all the investment India and others have done on Nawaz. He was an asset to India just like how they've invested on Altaf Husain. They (the international establishment and India) like Nawaz Sharif, because they know that he has assets abroad and will do everything to save them and can appease international establishment for the very reason. Nawaz as PM was a good news to many, including India and this is the investment external factors have done since many decades, but of course they will never say a word on it. On contrary, Russia, China, Turkey and even Iran have no concern on either election process or IK as next PM, so its not a rocket science to understand why India and others are irked. Some so called 'neutral' poster will never understand it, because its beyond their comprehension.

External forces has always used their influence whenever new governments are formed in Pakistan. However, this time its different and this is very first time I have seen a 'made in Pakistan' government in Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad ...

13. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Mask from many faces has been removed in past few weeks :D.

14. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    the encouraging thing from the talk was that its clear that they are aware of the threats. offering to the opposite to PMLN in 2013 and open any constituency for scrutiny strikes a fatal blow against the bs calls of dhandli - he bowled them middle stump there.

his reference to international relationships, particularly the usa and india I think was superb for highlighting that he is not a threat, and not a pushover, and is not isolationist - I think he pitched it perfectly, and sensibly, enough to encourage what will likley be his greatest threat - the American/indian etc involvement - without scaring his people that he is about to roll over, wag his tail and look for scraps from the table like previous PMs.

I hope you are right on accountability. there is so much to do, im not sure how they will prioritise things, but I think symbolically they should accelerate accountability and ensure that the rats who will be desperate to jump ship are caught and exterminated. if there is any lapse there, it will serve to echo a soft memory of NROs and a lack of accountability which has been the driving force of his campaign.

15. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    My gut feeling tells me that accountability process will become externally brutal in upcoming days, because there is nobody in PM office to put hurdles. We all will hear more and more loud screams from Adiala and other jails.

16. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
  17. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    ^^^ And Showbaz sharif, Billo rani, Maulana Diesel and MQM are still whining, lol.

18. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  19. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
  20. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  21. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    talking of accountability going forward, how is it that nawaz seems to be able to have cabinet meetings in jail every day? are all prisoners allowed to have meetings if they want? why does he get this treatment, anyone know?

also, anyone know if that khothee is still in Adiala, or was she moved to the luxury of the guest house?

22. DONhill

DONhill Talented

Feb 4, 2015
  23. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    All valid question my friend, but I dont think anybody knows whats going on. However, once IK takes the charge, then it might change or it might not, depends if PML-N makes Punjab's federal gov or not.

24. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Whispering Death

Nov 13, 2015
    Mubarak to all Pakistanis. What a historic election for us. Cant believe it. Seems like a dream. Finally we Pakistanis will get the PM of our choice , Insha Allah :D

I have faith in God, that He will help IK in changing the fortunes of this country (which has enormous amount of potential).

And I am honored to have played my part in this historic election (by supporting IK, and casting vote for IK). And both the NA and PK seats in our constituency were bagged by PTI, masha Allah :D

25. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Shabash Don on making the right choice !!!

26. Don Quixote

Nov 13, 2015
    Thanks brother

27. DONhill

DONhill Talented

Feb 4, 2015
  28. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Seriously bro, I am proud of you, because every single vote matters.

This is all we can do sitting outside of Pakistan. Urge friends like you to support IK and then acknowledge you good work and give thumbs up :D ...

29. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    BTW: some posters have claimed that IK and PTI did nothing in KPK and nobody knows ground reality. Whats your opinion?

Also, if this is true, then why PTI did clean sweep in KPK?

30. DONhill

DONhill Talented

Feb 4, 2015
  31. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  32. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
  33. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  34. Don Quixote

Nov 13, 2015
    I am witness of the health department development. They created so many jobs for doctors, with salaries like no other province.

I am witness of the improvement of KP police. I have met officers, asked them personally, all acknowledged the change. I have personally observed the change in behavior of the police personnel, very people friendly compared to the past. Terrorism declined a lot with time, and KP police had a big role in it.

They worked on the education system, especially the government schools. They tried to divert the traffic towards government schools, and they succeeded in it, albeit slowly. An uncle of mine is a government school teacher, and he is impressed with the improvements PTI government brought like never before.

They worked on the cleanliness of the cities. I noticed an improvement in cleanliness compared to the previous rules.

Most importantly they introduced an application for mobile phones where one can register complaints regarding almost anything. I tried it myself, as there used to be insane amount of load shedding in our area, I complained via KP Citizen Portal application, and to my surprise my issue was resolved within a week.

They started BRT, I know they started it late, but it will be a very fruitful project for us in terms of transportation in the near future. The Peshawar Zoo is another project. The motorway to Swat is probably the first intra provincial motorway in Pakistan. Billion tree tsunami is one of the best projects. They started to promote tourism again, and it paid off really well.

There was a sense of security under PTI’s rule. It felt as if some people caring rulers are upon us. I wish all other Pakistanis from other provinces experience it as well.

The trend of sifarish declined with time during PTI’s tenure, as I interacted with some officials and they acknowledged it.

Its good to see PTI getting another chance in KP, as true change takes time, with 5 more years in hand, they can make KP a revolutionary province, insha Allah.

35. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Really appreciate your input bro. I was expecting something good, because others from KPK have vouched it too.

36. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    @ASLI-PATHAN another testimony from a local lad.

37. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    I bet AP voted for PTI.

38. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Only @ASLI-PATHAN can confirm it :p

39. MR__KHAN__JI

MR__KHAN__JI Talented

Sep 5, 2010
    Best thing to happen for a long time. ..

I firmly believe he can turn Pakistan around.

I think he thinks of Islam in a "smart way" which is not something that's very common.

I loved his comment about "looking after the widows and needy like in Madina".

Sent from my SM-N915A using Tapatalk

40. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Saudi ambassador arrives at Bani Gala to congratulate the Prime Minister of Pakistan to be

37843757_2109306902473926_6971315564513853440_n.jpg 37850598_2109306912473925_5642147753338339328_n.jpg 37940897_2109306915807258_620851678849007616_n.jpg