New Zealand deserved to lose the World Cup final - They are a very poor team!

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Patriot, Jul 17, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    New Zealand sneaked into the semis thanks largely to a miracle, majority of fans seem to sympathise with them due to a "nice guy" act they put on; but let it be known, they deserve to lose and it's actually much sweeter that victory was snatched from them on the brink.

New Zealand do not belong in the same class as England, the last 4 your proves that; apart from that fluke win over the over rated / mentally weak India in the semis what did they actually do ? when you get to the knock out phase, you could be Bangladesh and still have a decent chance, it's the pressure of a tournament which levels things out a bit, but that conceals how poor New Zealand are as a team.

Kane Williamson also didn't deserve the best player award, he was given it out of sympathy and also the nice guy act; Shakib had one of the greatest World Cup's of all time and it's a damn travesty that he was robbed.

New Zealand and their fans which continue to whinge, cry and moan deserve to lose; they are not very nice people at all and that act shouldn't brainwash your simple minds, I see through them all.

New Zealand are an extremely poor team who got lucky similar to Kenya in the 2003 World Cup and I can't see them recover from this traumatising beating from England; they knew the rules, fact is were defeated and failed to take matters into their own hands.

Mind you, I enjoyed seeing all the Indians who paid 5K for the WC final, put on their NZ tops; then were left very disappointed in the end. When will you learn? the sun just never sets on the British Empire! Glory to England, up there with Pakistan in 92 when it comes to ATG WC triumphs and teams, I see this England team beating all WC winners and give the 92 champions a real good fight.

Going back to New Zealand, it must be charity week! lets buy them a World Cup from Toys R Rus !

ps: The attendance of these neutral posing fans at the final was like a visible plague in my eyes.

2. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
  3. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    Did you just copy n paste Shaz’s thread off PP? Lol

• Text Talk Text Talk x 1
    • List
  4. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    James Anderson "Ben Stokes actually went to the umpires and said, 'can you take that four runs off. We don't want it'. But it's in the rules and that's the way it is" #CWC19Final

5. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    That’s BS

6. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    @s_h_a_f you really think Kane deserved the Man of the Tournament award, Shakib was robbed

Kane didn't do shit in the Semi Final or the Final as a batsman. this was given out of pity

7. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    I haven’t said Kane deserved it? Yea Shakib did.

But to say NZ is a very poor team is lame.

8. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    they are

lost to all major sides in the world cup, escaped india thanks to rain

home bullies who only win in their country

9. kushagra29

kushagra29 Youngsta Beauty

Jul 10, 2019
    Yes, NZ is a poor team.
    U can call them so because they beat one of the strongest side of tournaments in the Semi-finals.
    U can call them so, even though they don't have world-class all-rounders like Stokes, Shakib, Maxwell still they managed to reach Finals.
    U can call them so, None of their batsman has chipped in except the Captain but they managed to reach finals just because of one guy.
    U can call them so, they don't have top class bowlers like Starc, Bumrah, Amir, Malinga etc but they survived to reach finals.
    Do U know why they reached finals? Because they played as a team when the situations are tough. They didn't lose to ENG in the Final but they lost to ICC rule. Yes, you can say that they know the rules before the tournament started. What can u say about the Over-throw?? What can u say about the wrong judgment made by the umpires in that over-throw? Do u have answer for these?
    Honestly, ENG won by luck but not by their hard-work in the final bcoz u know it ENG won by "0 runs".
    The whole world including ENG is praising the NZ team except u. So, The problem is with the world or u?

10. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    I stopped after 2nd line

Strongest side that falls apart after 2 batsmen get out lulz

11. kushagra29

Jul 10, 2019
    U r unable to accept about NZ then how can u accept India as a strong team.

12. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    This rant is so toxic that I can’t even breath.

13. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    England rolled over india and new zealand, they are better side and won the world cup as they deserved more

simple enough for you :)

14. kushagra29

Jul 10, 2019
    Going by our logic, Sri Lanka & Pakistan rolled over ENG. It means one of these should have became World Champions. Right?! ;)

15. kushagra29

Jul 10, 2019
    We are having friendly discussion mate. I guess, this is what this forum is for:D

16. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    new zealand deserved to win that final, end of.

17. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    you just answered your own question el oh el

18. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    lol, what a thread, @Patriot at his best.

19. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    NZ's bowling AND their fielding was world class through out the tournament.

Their batting was the weakest point. Guptill failed in batting but he made sure with his extra ordinary fielding skills, through out the tournament, to make his team reach the Semis. Besides K.W., their batting really didn't click with consistency otherwise, they were no less of a team.

I wouldn't call them a poor team; however, yes, England is a better team and deserved to win.

20. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    @Patriot can’t make he’s mind up. One day he is supporting NZ, the next Eng hehe.

21. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    This is @Patriot style man, you still dont understand? He is a legend, who brings rating to CS :D.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  22. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    On basis of what? They are nice guys?

23. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
  24. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Smooth Operator

May 22, 2012
    That's the end of this thread.