**** NO MORE IND-PAK POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS ON THIS FORUM *****

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by s_h_a_f, Oct 8, 2019.

1. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    The amount of rubbish posts we witnessed lately are downright disgraceful & pathetic.

I won’t call out names here. We mods cannot be on the forum 24/7 to babysit you guys- you are not children.

Anymore abusive threads from anyone whether Pakistani or Indian & you will be BANNED with immediate effect. Any political threads related to Ind-Pak will be REMOVED.

If you guys want to really have a go at eachother, then go and join your respective armies/political group...this is a public forum. Not a warzone!

Thank you.

2. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    I thought we were friends. Big hearts.

3. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    There is nothing wrong with genuine discourse but when the contributors use a forum to cynically criticise pakistanis and use tonedeaf terminology and racist dogwhistles then unfortunately they were the arbiters of their own demise.
    No state is infallible yet these people lack any semblance of introspection or ability to critique their own actions..
    Anyway if you feel the need to ban me then by all means. No one needs to join any army or political party. However its the duty of any sane person to object and critique far right nationalism and fascism.
    These lot need to be kept in check.

4. iZaman

iZaman Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Thanks for this. I don't understand why posters flex their arms vs Indians. It's obvious they're going to side with their country regardless.

5. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    It's not about flexing 'arms' it's about being honest.. If you support ANY country unconditionally then you have issues.
    What they are doing and supporting is the textbook fascism. In fact if you support Pakistan unconditionally you are contributing to its problems. The public when they are at their best help fulfil an important check on power... When they fail and demagogues run rampant, you get what's happening right now.

6. iZaman

iZaman Talented

Apr 23, 2012

What I see is unconditional support everywhere. Anybody who questions our generals is labeled as Anti-Pakistan and traitor...It's the same with India.

7. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    You from Pakistan? I'm not going to sit here and say I know what's happening. In pakistani politics intimately. But there is a hell of a lot more political discourse in Pakistan than there is in India.
    I've seen you repeatedly question Imran Khan etc and that's what we need. No blank checks for anybody. I'm not saying Khan is good or bad but that scrutiny is good.

8. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    I want my freedom of speech!!!

this forum isn't Pakistan! @s_h_a_f :D

9. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Yeah better to let things cool down a bit.

10. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    Salam how r u doing

11. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    W Salam

Alhamdolillah I am good

You?

12. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    Shuker Alhumdulillah all good. Long time no chat. Hope all is well with ya InshaAllah