1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Not many teams come to NZ and win so this will be a tough series for us: Mickey Arthur

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Jan 3, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    Pakistan Head Coach, Mickey Arthur :

Team's been really good and we have acclimatized to the conditions really well

Our bowlers have had 15 overs under their belt and the batsmen have also acclimitized to the conditions where the ball has been doing a little bit

That way atleast they can work on their defence as outside sub-continental conditions, defence is very important.

We are in a very good place and are looking forward to the practice game tomorrow

I think we will cope very well as I feel that our team is very confident

We have been pretty consistent in the way we have selected our team and the players know their roles well

I am really looking forward to the game tomorrow and giving us a good dress rehearsal for what will be a very tough series

Not many teams come to NZ and win so this will be a tough series for us

I am confident that if we play to our abilities then starting Saturday in Wellington, our team will be a really good match for this NZ team and hopefully we can have some success here

NZ in their home conditions are incredibly good and if you look at their recent results and history, they have really been good here

The key for us is to win away from home

2. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    I expect a close series but should be a series win nevertheless.
    I'm sure the bowling will do well. Just need to make sure that batsmen make decent enough scores

3. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    The key to us wining will be Mohammed Amir.

He really needs a few five fers.

4. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
  5. Karachi-King

Karachi-King Talented

Jun 4, 2011