Official Network?

Discussion in 'Cricistan Cricket League' started by Choi Saab, May 4, 2020.

1. Choi Saab

Choi Saab Smooth Operator

Oct 4, 2014
    Is Dungara News Network the official website for CCL?

article-0-0AF6407A000005DC-254_233x475.jpg

@Munna seen leaving the Dungara News Network @Associated Press.
    Islamabad - Dungara news network is excited to announce that it is now the official news network for CCL after coming to a 7 figure agreeement, which curiously included a hair transplant for @Munna.

This quashes news that Paindustan news maliciously run by @Red Devil will be making a move into the news industry as it will not be able to afford the above deal due to it's chairman also investing in a chain of RacDonalds for his own personal use.

Also in an interesting turn of events, Hameed Bongia perturbed by the disruption in the Balochistan camp, went to investigate further but found no players at the training ground but was approached by a slim tried looking male @Mohan who advised that 'it's done, it's finished', he was in such a state of trance that our reported was concerned for his safety and called the local thanedar @SwingNSeam who screamed 'BAH GAWD', 'CALL THE PEER BOYS, PEER BUSTERS @ASLI-PATHAN' before making a hasty exit out of there. At this stage, respected journalist Hamid Bongia left as his services are to valuable to CCL to see what is going on

Did @Ahson8 put a jinn in @Mohan or was it @PakistanZindabad! But there is serious issues in the Balochistan camp!

@Munna was approached for a comment, but was busy in his new hair transplant kindly offered by Dungara News.

What @ASLI-PATHAN did to @Mohan is unknown.

Pleased stay tuned for updates.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  2. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    @Choi Saab hallucinations as usual. Ramzan mei to nashe mat karo ffs.

3. Choi Saab

Oct 4, 2014
    Why is everyone always assuming I have something to do with this lol.

It's an independent news network, nothing for me looool.

4. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    I deny having any affiliations with any media house.

CCL is a non-profit entity being ran on zakat

5. Choi Saab

Oct 4, 2014
    Taubah uncle ji. Rozey me bi jhoot bolna. Astagfirullah. Is umar vich te sharam kar.

6. Red Devil

Red Devil Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 15, 2013
    Look at this dodgy network Dungara News trying to win favors with the league commissioner by offering him a free hair transplant. They don't realise that Munawar is an honest and honourable professional who'd never sell his soul like that!

7. Choi Saab

Oct 4, 2014
    Stop licking @Munna 's ass man, it's embarrassing and not to mention unhygenic loooool.

Also why do you refer to Dungara news as such, Mashallah such a reputable news network. We should be proud that it has given CCL the esteemed honour of being it's partner.

8. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    That's his favorite snack time meal

Kaisa ajeeb partner hai... tarnishing my own league's reputation smh

Go sell your tabloid somewhere else man.... its more suitable for the kind of games @Patriot organizes here rofl

9. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    As seen in OP, I have a full azz grown head of hair then why is this ghatiya nigerian scammer tabloid offering me a hair transplant...

@Choi Saab posting fake and now non-sense news

10. Choi Saab

Oct 4, 2014
    LMAO!! @Red Devil

You tarnished it when you didn't take the spot fixing serious or the infighting in the Balochistan camp or the balatkar of @Mohsin by @Prince Pathan.

Wuuut? How many times, I have nothing to do with this paper, just because I'm flawless and they can't criticize me, is not my fault lol.

11. Choi Saab

Oct 4, 2014
    That was post transplant bro. Think they just left the word out is all.

Vaisey, why do you dress like a scruff? Expected better styling from you man.

Also again, why you blaming me?