Pakistan Dream Start In Perspective

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Yaser, Feb 1, 2013.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Yaser

Yaser Youngsta Beauty

Apr 8, 2010
    What a stunning performance from one J, now we need debutant Jamshed to make his mark.
    Hafeez - a spinning new ball spinner, Pak again redefining the laws of cricket.

Whilst we've had almost the perfect day, we should remember that Philander is in peak form and our susceptible batsmen can be ripped through at will by Steyn, Morne and Vern, so the batsmen, especially YK to enforce his experience and presence, need to apply themselves and enforce the pressure on SA.

Hopefully they won't crumble, we lay a solid opening partnership, and amass a lead in excess of 100.

Overall, afetr starting the day in huge excitement, I saw the game drifting away only for the innocuous Gul to make yet another break-through quickly followed by the superb Junaid's just-desserts.

Our average attack has rattled the Saffers, now for some solidity in batting. Azhar, YK, Shafiq; we NEED you to perform!

2. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Average attack?

Since when?

3. Yaser

Yaser Youngsta Beauty

Apr 8, 2010
    C'mon bro, since AA went, Gul has been haphazard, only for Junaid to provide a spearhead. Rahat looks like Sami reincarnate.

Love the avvy!

4. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Its not as good as SA pace trio Steyn, Philander and Morkel,

BUT

Gul, Junaid, 3rd Pacer, Ajmal and Hafeez is definately not average.

5. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Not average and not the best either. The bowling is ranked in top 3 in the world imo

6. Yaser

Yaser Youngsta Beauty

Apr 8, 2010
    I suppose I was concentrating on pacers. Point taken.