Pakistan Football - Future?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Disco Lemonade, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    I am not really a football follower at all, dont think i have ever watched a game more than 5 minutes either.

But i have observed in the news recently, Pakistan authorities are trying to promote football atleast in Karachi, inviting football known celebrities from around the world.
    So what is the status of Football in Pakistan? lets use this thread for the update.

Watching the PSL recently i thought why dont we organise similar leagues for other sports, naturally football should be promoted as it is by far the most popular sport in the world.

The latest article in Jan'19 doesnt really reflect a promising future, seems like Faisal saleh hayat is quite a strong man to replace.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1889653/7-pakistan-football-love-/

2. Energy

Energy Whispering Death

Apr 22, 2012
    Let's hope it works out. Taken India a long time to get their football league going and it will bring rewards in the future. Pakistan needs to start sporting leagues, and manage the sports budget (if there is one) effectively.

3. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Talent is there to take pakistan to top 100 in rankings however the federation is corrupt mafia. They seem to have a problem with the captain who was actually a decent player.