1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Pakistan tour of England 2020 - Cricistan Video

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by TalhaSyed, Jun 17, 2020.

1. TalhaSyed

TalhaSyed Youngsta Beauty

Mar 12, 2018
    So last night I thought I would try get back into some montaging for the first time in about 2 years. I pulled together the below video:

Hope you guys like it!

2. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Very well made by @TalhaSyed ... gets the adrenaline pumping for cricket again.

3. Choi Saab

Choi Saab Smooth Operator

Oct 4, 2014
    Awesome stuff! @TalhaSyed

Fantastic.

Was great to see the fan filmed footage, adds a new dimension to the montages, the ones on YT don't have that element and generally the music is overbearing.

4. Red Devil

Red Devil Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 15, 2013
    Brilliant as usual @TalhaSyed! Makes me miss cricket even more lol

5. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    Agree as this just adds something different and when I watched it at first I was like this is quite different from the rest.

A good start @TalhaSyed and surely this is just the start. A suggestion, perhaps the cricistan bit that you had could be like YouTube videos that are on the cricistan channel or another way maybe. I'm sure you'll see it anyways.

6. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    awesome stuff, not surprised its @TalhaSyed

also we were so unlucky to not make the final 4 in the World Cup, could have won the Cup who knows

i guess was not meant to be

7. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
  8. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010

ohh man!!
    While the video was playing, I was hoping you had captured the winning shot against the Afghani stinkers. And you sure did. :)
    Great stuff!

9. TalhaSyed

Mar 12, 2018
    @Munna @Choi Saab @Red Devil @Omar @Patriot @Mohammed Bilal @ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Thanks a lot for such positive feedback guys - I am glad you enjoyed the video :)

It's great to be able to make and share such videos again with cricket fans.

This one certainly was different from my videos in the past and I am glad I was able to incorporate the footage which I captured during the World Cup matches which I went to last year (Pak vs SA, Pak vs NZ & Pak vs Afg). I had lost my voice by the end of the week but it was all worth it haha. It was an unforgettable experience and its nice to be able to share that with other fans.

Omar - yea that sounds good. In future videos, I can add a prompt for viewers to subscribe to CS's YouTube and/or Facebook channel. I'll discuss with @s_h_a_f and see what the best way is of doing this :)

10. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    Actually it was a unique, innovative and smart idea to infuse officially captured moments with your privately captured video from within the stands.
    Absolutely great!

11. TalhaSyed

Mar 12, 2018
    Thanks a lot man - glad you liked it :)