Pakistan u19 v Faisalabad Wolves T20 game to take place in Sargodha

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Mercenary, Mar 13, 2010.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    Pakistan u19 v Faisalabad Wolves T20 game to take place in Sargodha

by Abdul Habib
    14th March 2010

[​IMG]

An exhibition match is set to take place at the Sargodha festival with PCB chairman Ijaz Butt sitting in as the chief guest. One of the teams involved will be the beaten finalists of the u19 World Cup, this Pakistan u19 team will be led by Azeem Ghumman. The team will be close to the same one that played in the final with fast bowler Fayyaz Butt the only notable omission due to an injury.

Their opposition will mostly be made up of beaten RBS T20 finalists the Faisalabad Wolves who will be led by Misbah Ul Haq. The Wolves will also gain the services of Mohammad Aamer, Naved Latif and possibly Taufeeq Umar too. It's unsure whether the Wolves team will be called the Faisalabad Wolves or whether they will be renamed to Pakistan A in order to create more excitement about the match.

Here at Cricistan.com we wish our u19 heroes the best of luck and hopefully they can best the old guard with a cheeky win.

2. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    I really hope the Pakistan u19 team win, although I think Aamer should be playing for the u19's as he's still the right age!

3. Nadeem

Nadeem Emerging Player

Dec 22, 2009
    I hope Ijaz Butt can take note of the talent which we have and how they could be introduced to the international stage. All the best u19's.

4. Bart

Bart Administrator

Dec 18, 2009
    What was the final result of the match merc?