Pakistan v Australia | 5th ODI | Dubai | Mar 31, 2019 | Match Thread

Discussion in 'Match Archive' started by Shahzad.Firdous, Mar 29, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Whispering Death

Nov 13, 2015
    @Del where are you man? Long time no see.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

2. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    If I was selector I would select Saud and Zafar Gohar and laugh myself to sleep when they fail they are no messiahs.

As of yet the only players who should be in the squad are Salahuddin and Fawad Alam btw I'm talking about Tests.

3. Energy

Energy Cornered Tiger

Apr 22, 2012
    The loss was expected when Akmal got out due to a brain freeze for the nth time. The shot earlier which he slogged and went over cover should have made the entire dressing room embarrassed in front of world cricket.

He conveniently came above Saad to hog the strike and then score his little 30 to think he's done enough. And then started slogging.

4. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
    they have done such a good job by removing all the parchis and burden in the team. They were even at one point were going to drop Sarfraz

yet people still blame them for the team losses. They are doing the best they can do. At the end its the players job to perform and show up

5. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    I don't know what these fans want. I remember when there was a time when I wished for Fakhar to play then he debuted then I wanted Faheem to play and he also got selected same for Shadab, Shaheen, Haris, Usman Salahuddin, Talat, Farhan, Hasnain, Abbas, Saad, Abid, Asif Ali, Hassan Ali, Shinwari, Rumman, Imam, Shan 2.0, Sharjeel Even he tried Kami, Umar Amin, Akmal, Khurram and that's also smart as these former players could easily get the media behind them now fans are starting to make out of the blue suggestions of players who are not even good which gets to me and really annoys me, Just look at India they have 3-4 really promised fast bowlers but none have made it to intl cricket so shouldn't you count yourselves as lucky instead of saying the same bs over and over again? The only credible suggestions they have are Saud Shakeel, Zafar Gohar and Umer Khan however Inzi gave Umer Khan games for the A team on flat pitches and all he did was get two 60s and one 40. The rest including Umar Siddiq, Ahsan Ali, Sohail Akhtar, Zeeshan Malik and Saif Badar just make no sense at all.

6. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
    I gave up on them when I saw them demanding inclusion of Akmals back in the team rofl rofl rofl

7. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    *Inzi gave Saud Shakeel games for the A team.

Just to add Haris Rauf certainly hasn't done enough for a automatic selection although don't worry after the World cup he will come in and most probably Saud Shakeel will also come in phir tumhari tasali ho jay gi when they flop like Saad Ali has. No matter how bakwaas these guys are Inzi has given them a chance if I meet him i'd tell him to ignore these lalu panju arm chair experts and that he's doing a great job. You can give Cardiff city the best manager and selection team, they won't win now will they.

8. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    You can't win against them

You select Hasnain.... 'he's too raw yet'. Scenario if Inzi did not select Hasnain... 'Inzi is a sifarashi, remember the time when Imran selected you?'

9. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    So sorry bro for the absence, was away because my uncle passed away few weeks ago, and then I had to move to a new apartment, so had no internet :). But now all is good.