The 2nd Test is only a couple of days away. A good strong performance by the team in Karachi Alhumdullilah. Would you make any changes to the playing XI? Do you keep Hassan in the starting XI? Current odds suggest a 53% chance for a Pakistani win, 30% chance of SA win and 17% chance of a draw. How do you see the sides stacking up?