Pakistan vs South Africa | Discussion

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shahzad.Firdous, Jan 15, 2021.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. HashiBaba

HashiBaba Talented

Dec 24, 2009
    That was a good test to watch.

Some decent performances by Pakistan but improvement still necessary for 2nd Test. Congrats all.

2. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Yes very entertaining. Both sides in with a chance of a win until the 2nd last session.
    Very good win in the end. Just hope Pakistan can win the 2nd test too. Would be a nice lift

3. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Good win in the end. A lot of room for improvement though. Happy for Nauman fair play he picked up a 5fer.

4. thair9999

thair9999 Emerging Player

Oct 17, 2010
    Good win, sharp fielding. We desperately need another new ball bowler.

5. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    I have a feeling Pakistan will lose the next match. They get too happy over 1 win and lose sight of next game. Also, SA will be hurting so will comeback stronger

6. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Hassan Ali is bowling with some venom.. he will pick wickets soon enough particularly with that reverse swing old ball theory.... he knows how to reverse it and aims at pads of right handers just like Mohd Sami... he is good on these Pakistani type pitches that support reverse...

7. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    As far as Pakistan is concerned, Ill go with the same team... South Africa will probably change their main spinner - Maharaj and bring their reserve spinner maybe if he is good enough...

8. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    South Africa test series 2 nil haaregi.. t20 series bhi 2 1 haaregi... Misbah will get an extension of 2 yrs o0n this basis...

9. thair9999

Oct 17, 2010
    He was good, but ball needs to be old for reverse swing. So a bowler who does not need reverse would be ideal. Don't even mention Abbas, he is too slow to be effective right now.

10. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Sajid Khan will get his chance... we need to retain same combination for some time... Retain those who are performing and discard those who arent upto standard... that should be the strategy... Dont discard anyone without playing him... But, horses for courses approach applies.. All players dont play in all conditions.. Some like Sohail Khan are made for Non Asian Conditions... Others like spinners are needed in our conditions...

11. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    How old is he? His time will come if he keeps performing. Either through injury or loss of form, some gaps will open up

12. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Very sad if true about the inappropriate behaviour. I wonder how they keep getting away with it. Surely the society should speak up

13. thair9999

Oct 17, 2010
    Man that is a gross stereotyping of Pukhtoons. Your testosterone level seems very are high for last few days, God save the kids around you.

14. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Banned

Apr 16, 2010

OK buckle up then!

This is the tip of the iceberg.
    The entire PCB regional office of KP is full of these sick monsters.

15. thair9999

Oct 17, 2010
    No one denies that this problem does not exist. But saying all Pukhtoons are like that is wrong.

16. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010
    who said "ALL" Pukhtoons?

You may think that this is the problem mainly with these homeless kids in KP?
    Yeah right!
    Fact of the matter is, this problem is so rampant among pukhtoons that you can't imagine the depth of its sheerness.
    Yes, there are some exceptional cases and a minor population of Pukhtoons that is not part of it, but if this BBC report does not give you a clue then you can happily live in denial, and I have no problem with it.

And I am telling you again, the entire KP Branch of PCB (coaches, trainers regional admins etc) are all bacha baaz people who prey on young talented kids. These kids then run for their lives and never return to cricket.

17. thair9999

Oct 17, 2010
    You can always find what you are looking for on the youtube, I bet if you try you can find good videos about Pukhtoons as well.
    There may problem, it may be as prevalent as you say it is; but 80% of all Pathan kids and the entire KP Branch of PCB sounds bit exaggerated.

18. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    I would hate to imagine it's 80%.
    Like you said it does exist but not to that extent you would hope.

I just hope IK can get the education system right for the country, rest will all improve then

19. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    When does the second Test begin?

20. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Look at the hate. KP just won First Class (jointly), List A and T20 and because they can not handle this because they are racist the haters come up with these solutions and say such awful things. I'm sure this awful act does occur. But not to the 80% plucked from thin air.

As well as this I noticed in the previous post you said that abuse victims cover up their 'guilty conscious'. As if to say that it is in fact the victims fault. Absolutely pathetic hate.

Keep on burning.

21. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010

I am not sure how moronic and utterly pathetic are these self assessed assumptions in the bold above?
    You should be given the Darwinism award.

22. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    A truly below average and foul person you are.

23. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    I just feel sorry for the people in your lives. I can't bear this. On a public forum the stuff you come up with is absolutely bizarre.

Truth is you're lucky to be speaking today to me. You should have been banned way back.

24. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010

Personal attacks and then lame threats to ban me? lol.
    Is that the form of your counter argument?

Have you EVER done any research on the social issue in KP that I posted which hurts young cricketers?

Have you ever lived in Peshawar and closely monitored the social norms and how the police turns a blind eye towards these sick animals?

Do you have a counter video to reply to the BBC video I posted above?

You have buried your head in the sand and believe that there is no storm.

If you can’t handle it, don’t read my posts, and move on with your self righteous mullah life where u r a beacon of human morality.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  25. thair9999

Oct 17, 2010
    He can have his opinions, doesn't matter how twisted they are.

The KP cricket is on the rise these days and good to see them performing. I hope one day Pukhtoon, Punjabi, Sindhi and Baloch will only be used for identification and will have no impact on the player selection. On that day all problems of Pakistan Cricket be gone. Inshallah soon.