Pakistan Vs South Africa

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shahzad.Firdous, Jun 17, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    1. Imam
    2. Fakhar
    3. Babar
    4. Harris Sohail
    5. Hafeez
    6. Imad Wasim
    7. Sarfraz
    8. Shadab
    9. Wahab
    10. Amir
    11. Hasnain
    Khuda ka wasta hai phele batting kar lena!!

2. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Apr 26, 2011
    I hope and pray SA thrash us worse than WI.

3. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Smooth Operator

May 22, 2012
    Bhai hum match jaane waalo kaa tau saucha karo please

Before anyone says sell my tickets, Do you really think anybody is going to buy them after what they saw against India?

4. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    I feel very sorry for you bhai but believe me until this happens these snakes will come again & again to disappoint us in the future. Now you want these snakes to score runs in dead rubbers and come back to haunt us again? I am sure you don't want this too.

5. Bruce Wayne

May 22, 2012
    All jokes aside though. 4 games, 4 winnable games. 4 games which I’m sure the crowd will be full of Pakistanis. Yes we will have more numbers than the Afghans and Bengalis for sure, Some of the players will be saying they don’t wanna be playing 4 more and go home. So with a little bit of luck and finally some good consistent cricket let’s try and pull of another Pakistani miracle and reach the semis.

It’s our first of two World Cup games in London and I’ve been really looking forward to this one. Come on Pakistan!

My XI:

Imam
    Fakhar
    Babar
    Haris
    Sarfaraz
    Hafeez
    Imad
    Shadab
    Wahab
    Hassan
    Amir

6. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    No. 6 is too low for Hafeez. He must bat at 5. Imad Wasim can bat at 6 and Sarfraz should demote himself to No. 7 like Moin Khan. Right now, requirement of team is Harris and Hafeez bat in middle order and Imad can use that long handle at 6 and Sarfraz can play those sweep shots at 7 and then Shadab, Hassan, Wahab and Amir can all bat!!

7. Bruce Wayne

May 22, 2012
    All we can do is support. Regardless of how it feels, That’s the least we can do.

Besides, Going to a game is so fun. The day out With your mates, Making more mates, Bantering with the opposition. Sometimes the players give reactions and join in, The match day experience. It’s honestly thrilling and I enjoy every single bit of it. Whether we win or lose I try to enjoy myself the most now and that’s what I try saying too everybody.

8. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    Anyone but malik, any bowler but hassan.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Lets talk on facts. Look at the table below first:

[​IMG]

No. 4 England- 5 games left - Afg, SL, AUS, Ind & NZ- For Pakistan to make progress they need to lose at least 3 out of 5

No.3 India- 5 games left- Eng, Afg, WI, BD, SL- For Pakistan to make progress they need to lose at least 3 out of 5

No. 3 NZ - 5 games left - Eng, Aus, Pak, SA, WI - For Pakistan to make progress they need to lose at least 3 games out of 5

No. 1 Aus - 4 games left - BD, Eng, NZ, SA - They need to lose 3 out of 4.

And having said that Pakistan needs to win 4 out 4.

Now looking at the above scenarios Pakistan have zero chance of progressing even after winning all their remaining games which is not a given at all. So keep your hopes realistic and consider Pakistan OUT.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful / Interesting Useful / Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    NZ will lose 3 out of 5 - against Aus, Eng and Pak.

11. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Okay. Enjoy.

12. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    3 out of 5 i mean - against Aus, Eng and Pakistan.

13. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    They win two they will finish ahead of us.

14. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Net Run Rate per decide hoga ya Pak vs NZ game per.

15. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Look at their NRR and our's lol.

16. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Pakistan can improve their run rate against Afghanistan and Bangladesh!!

17. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    LOL

18. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Bas dua karo South Africa bhi NZ ko hara de!! Thats our only chance then!!

19. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    @Shahzad.Firdous lets bet. I say Pakistan will not make Semis and you say they will. If they didn't you have to keep your signature what i choose and they did you will choose a signature for me.

Are you up for it?

20. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    This is the last challenge I am ever going to accept!! Mein bhi challenges accept kar karke aur unko poora kar karke thak gaya hon bas Sarfraz ka bhi yeh last World Cup as Captain hai i guess!! He will also leave captaincy after this WC even if he wins it!!

21. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Okay Done.

22. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Pakistan will win this game

23. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Is baar mein challenge accept nahi karonga Kaptaan ko Pakistani economy ki tarah Pakistan cricket team bhi bikhri hui mili hai 20203 humara hoga!! Inzamam ko Coach bana do bas!! Inzamam will make this into a winning team! Inzi has done a great job as Chief Selector! Arthur aur Sarfraz ke galat decision ki waja se kal haare hein they bowled first after winning the toss despite PMs instructions!!

24. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    LOL.

Means you know this team won't reach Semis.

25. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Yes I know that cus Sarfraz buhat oversmart hai! Woh apne aap ko Prime Minister se bhi ziada smart samajhta hai! Imran Khan ko British aur Australian media billions of pounds pay karta hai for his expert opinion aur IK ka cricket per opinion pathar par lakir samjha jata hai!! Sarfraz disobeyed PMs instructions thats why he lost!! Khan sahab ko cricket apni supervision mein le leni chahye aur Coach Inzamam ko banana chahye!! He will atleast fix their batting! Wasim Akram ko bowling coach banana chahye aur Adviser Rameez Raja jaise bande ko rakhna chahye jo intelligent hai and he understands the game, has repo with western world, is Pakistan's face in international world!!

26. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    I have tickets for this game and had pencilled to go to this game.

If only Pak had won against windies. Really frustrating.

27. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    We are NOT winning this match. All the teams above Pak are far more professional and better equipped to beat Pak. Truth.

28. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    Easy win for PAK

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

29. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    SA, Afg and Bangla will be easy wins. NZ will be the real challenge.

I'm basing this on them making the correct decisions and not picking Malik who adds no value. Also, batting first if they win the toss

30. harsha

harsha Youngsta Beauty

Nov 17, 2013
    What great selections has Inzy made ?

31. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Inzamam has produced all these great players during his tenure be it Fakhar or Shadab or Hassan (although not performing right now) or Imam or even Abid Ali waiting in the wings. Inzamam has left behind a nucleus they can work with for next 5 years! Its very unfortunate we lost cus of the poor decision of Coach and Captain to bowl first despite PM's instructions! Inzi ki is mein koi galti nahi! Inzi did a fantastic job as CS! World Cup Coach aur Captain ne harwaya but I will defend Arthur and Sarfraz here too cus had we batted first, we would have been 50 for 3 cus of two reasons 1. Conditions rain and all 2. Asia Cup debacle Sarfraz had in mind where both times he batted first and team lost badly so this was the reason they did not bat first but I guess they will bat first if they manage to reach Semi Final and face India again, seems highly unlikely but still possible!!

32. shainz

shainz Talented

Apr 8, 2012
    I think our current team can't beat bangladesh

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

33. Pakistanalltheway

Pakistanalltheway Smooth Operator

Jul 16, 2012
    Would like to see Hasnain given another run.Cant be any worse than Hassan Ali.

34. harsha

harsha Youngsta Beauty

Nov 17, 2013
    Except Fakhar to some extent in ODIs, won't call any of these great players

35. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Talent produce karna asaan kaam nahi hota these guys are talented look at Babar for example. They are just not playing to their full potential cus maybe they are not focused there are some issues with team management, its the team management which selects the final playing 11 and not Inzamam. They have got everything clear before them now. If they have to win the Cup, they have to win next 6 games and hope NZ has hiccups! They cant afford to slip in a single match now! Its do or die now and this can work in Pakistan's favor! Pakistan have always flourished when placed in situations like these in big tournaments!@ We just dont like it easy!!

36. harsha

harsha Youngsta Beauty

Nov 17, 2013
    Same quote was made of Umar Akmal too. Bahut hi talunted hai

Teams have moved on from the Inzy,Yousuf,Younis days. Pak still wants to be in that mode. Almost all other countries including west indies have produced more quality batsmen than Pakistan. You talk as if other countries don't have the same problems , they are still producing batsmen

37. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Bhai Umar Akmal ke mental issues the aur Pakistani players talent wise kisi se kam nahi hote sirf unke dimaag mein asdahe hote hein un asdahon ko saaf karna kisi aam psychologist ka kaam nahi sirf Prime Minister in ko theek kar sakta hai!!!

38. harsha

harsha Youngsta Beauty

Nov 17, 2013
    So Imran trained psychologist se bhi behtar hai in doing psychology?

39. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Bilkul Imran ka mind kisi sports psychologist se kam nahi!! Pakistani cricketers have a mental block against India in World Cups aur is beemari ka ilaaj sirf PM ke pass hai!!

40. harsha

harsha Youngsta Beauty

Nov 17, 2013
    ye pura karra to mulk ko kaun chalayega