Pakistan's WC kit officially revealed by Boom Boom

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by emcee, Feb 8, 2011.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. emcee

emcee Youngsta Beauty

Jan 1, 2011
  2. emcee

emcee Youngsta Beauty

Jan 1, 2011
    Training Kit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]]

Original Cap

[​IMG]

3. Pink Rickshaw

Pink Rickshaw Youngsta Beauty

Sep 5, 2010
    The training kit is better, but I don't like the yellow. Let's hope Boom Boom don't screw up with any more spelling mistakes this time.

4. emcee

emcee Youngsta Beauty

Jan 1, 2011
    I wish players say we wanna play in training kits......Original kit would have been much better if they didn't have Chann-Sitara in the middle.....chann looks more horrible than Amanat Chann

5. Pink Rickshaw

Sep 5, 2010
    yeah, why's the chaand sitara in a yellow outline? oh well. i'm sure our players will look good in it - it's better than the current kit. i hope they also changed the material / cut to be more flattering. everyone except younis looks overweight in the current one.

6. emcee

emcee Youngsta Beauty

Jan 1, 2011
    Hahahahaha what about Razzaq

7. Pink Rickshaw

Sep 5, 2010
    Well, according to Shoaib Akhtar in that Ramiz Raja show on PTV, Razzaq has a six-pack and a BEAUTIFUL body, so I would say the current kit doesn't do justice to that. :p

8. emcee

emcee Youngsta Beauty

Jan 1, 2011
    And according to Younis Khan, Umer Gul has six-pack :p

9. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    Those stupid WC ads, those stupid WC offcial songs, this is the first imppresive thing in the world cup..

Honestly this is the best kit after the 2007, i am impresss marvelous yar.. well done BOOMBOOM

i think the training kits will be pakistans offcial kit after the world cup..

Thats what happened in the previous WC

10. Pink Rickshaw

Sep 5, 2010
    Well, Umar Gul is easier to believe than Razzaq, no?

11. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    Good improvement from their work in the past! Hopefully the material used will be of some quality aswell!

12. emcee

emcee Youngsta Beauty

Jan 1, 2011
    yeah.....but Razzaq seemed a serious guy but that episode changed my view big time so :p

13. Jilawatan

Jilawatan Youngsta Beauty

Apr 14, 2010
    For players - Its the material which matters ..

Training kit is way better than the playing kit.. very long crescent doesn't look good with yellow outline... But the kit looks way better than the recent few kits designed by Boom Boom..

Well KIt aur bhee achi lagay gi jub tigers wear kareingay :)

14. sheikh

sheikh Emerging Player

May 10, 2010
  15. Pink Rickshaw

Sep 5, 2010
    Btw, from what I hear this kit will b available in Karachi on 11th Feb. I think it should be in most sports stores, but have been told to try JM Sports in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, near Disco Bakery, opposite KFC. Hope that helps for anyone who does want to buy it.

16. ALbIe

ALbIe Smooth Operator

Nov 3, 2010
    both the kits are of high quality and the rubbish people speculated it would be.the speculated kits had a sub standard design

17. Nadeem

Nadeem Emerging Player

Dec 22, 2009
    The pictures look impressive, but I won’t comment unless I see them in reality. As Omar pointed out the material will need to improve.

18. ALbIe

ALbIe Smooth Operator

Nov 3, 2010
    boom boom have only designed 2 kits and both have been very good

19. ALbIe

ALbIe Smooth Operator

Nov 3, 2010
    now all i need is to purchase it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    credit goes to PP, for these wonderful kits honestly... It was actauly designed by one of there users, really they did a fantastic job....

21. ALbIe

ALbIe Smooth Operator

Nov 3, 2010
    only improvement is that if there was yellow under the armpits

22. ALbIe

ALbIe Smooth Operator

Nov 3, 2010
    some people reckon the training kit is better than the actual kit

23. ghulam35

ghulam35 Emerging Player

Feb 17, 2010
    Nice kit, as stated the yellow does look slightly to dark but I'm sure it will look better on the players. They could have moved the pakistan star logo from top right to the middle instead of having 2 stars.

Glad they don't have armpit guards! Well kind off, they should be underneath and not on top. Think they look cheap on the current kit.

But overall 8/10
    Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

24. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    Having spoken to some of the players they hate the material on previous BoomBoom kits. In fact one of them joked that the Cricistan shirts (in the banner) were of better quality than the official ones.

BoomBoom should think of using the Pakistan contract as a way to promote their business rather than as a cash cow to milk. They seem to be trying to get away with doing as little as possible for as cheaply as they can.

The design on the training kit looks better than the actual kit.

25. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    well the boards logo is compulsary. If they moved it to the middle, then they had to make the boards logo golden, because PCB's logo is golden

26. ghulam35

ghulam35 Emerging Player

Feb 17, 2010
    Can't see much difference between the colours of the logo and colour of borders around crescent and star

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

27. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    i cant wiat to see pakistan wearing this shirt

28. rh8959

rh8959 Youngsta Beauty

May 5, 2010
    It's clever to put boom boom logo on the side. But i dont like the big crescent. it reminds me my childhood drawings of pakistan flag. Thye shouldve commissioned me to design a unique jerssey or maybe some good western designing agencies. I hope it doesnt effect our performance.

29. rh8959

rh8959 Youngsta Beauty

May 5, 2010
    All boom boom want is to make their logo standout against dark background colour. they dont actually care about the rest of the design.

30. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    yar, thye did a good job, and htey deserve credit for that, you should take a look at what adidas, reebok the so called rich companies are making.........

The Zimbabwe Jersey:)), the South African jersey the most ugliest one.........

31. emcee

emcee Youngsta Beauty

Jan 1, 2011
    Its true Boom Boom shirts may look nice on our computer screens lets wait till its out in the open and players wear it

32. Nadeem

Nadeem Emerging Player

Dec 22, 2009
    I can remember when you mentioned the players dislike to the materials used to produce the kits. On Boom Boom’s half, they’re trying to portray a business who often takes fans views, however, they have missed the point completely. We as fans want a kit which looks good and the players would much prefer a kit which is comfortable to perform in. However they seem to communicate too often with fans on forums rather than consulting players.

33. zeenix

zeenix Administrator

Dec 17, 2009
    This statement is so disturbing. Gives a kind of weird connotations..

34. aar_10

aar_10 Youngsta Beauty

Aug 17, 2010
    Nice kits and as previously mentioned by other people..the training kit looks nice too along with the big one, the World Cup kit

35. Pink Rickshaw

Sep 5, 2010
    Have you seen that interview? Lots of interesting quotes.

36. Pink Rickshaw

Sep 5, 2010
    Right now the kit seems to satisfy neither of those two requirements.

37. ibadtariq

ibadtariq Youngsta Beauty

Apr 27, 2010
    I Would like to know if this kit is available for retail .. .. i owuld like to wear one during the World Cup Matches of Pakistan ..

38. Pink Rickshaw

Sep 5, 2010
    From what I've heard, it should be available in Karachi starting tomorrow.

39. Pakistan97

Pakistan97 Tracer Bullet

Sep 7, 2010
    Cool kit,but the training kit is better than the orginaly kit.

40. rh8959

rh8959 Youngsta Beauty

May 5, 2010
    Na na .. Do you think a Big cresent is appropriate for a preofessional team. And the thick outline makes it even worse. Trust me Graphic designers would laugh at this Big cresent idea. I would rather stick with the current jersey. Dark cuolour is not a good idea specially in hot condition. This is my opinion btw. I havent seen other teams jersey but these two elements are not good on a jersey. Its got to be unique but simple rather than a cheesy chand.