1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Player thread - Naseem Shah

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by iZeeshan, Nov 13, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    I think right now we should play him in limited overs cricket... test cricket is a men's cricket... its very tough... batsmen get in and they dont get out easily like Crawley and Butler have done.. he is just 17 yr old right now.. abhi usko limited overs cricket mein chance do saal 2 saal jab paka ho jaye phir test cricket mein lao phainta parh gaya agar jis tarah is test mein para hai to he will not be the same... Sohail Khan aur Wahab Riaz experienced bowlers hein unko test cricket khilao aur Naseem Shah Hasnain in logon ko limited overs mein khilao Amir already limited overs khel raha hai .. strategy needs to change,... Shaheen aur Abbas pake bowler hein unko test cricket khilao.. 5 bowler khila kar khelo your batting still has experience.. it will put some runs on the board.. 5 bowler honge to samne wali team ko kam score per out kareinge..

2. thair9999

thair9999 Emerging Player

Oct 17, 2010
    Not everyone can be Wasim right away. We should let him play and he will develop, Shaheen was like this when he started and now he is much mature. No reason to bring Sohail Khan at all, Wahab can be in if we need to play 5 bowlers.

3. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Talented

Sep 1, 2010
    Naseem’s problem is he’s stuck with probably the most gutless, brainless and incompetent captain and coaching combination in history.

They pick a quickie and ask him to bowl the same line and length as Abbas.

He should be given 4/5 over spells, told to bowl fast and ruffle the batsmen. Mix it up, short ball, yorker with a stock delivery. All we see is stock ball permanently. Unless the pitch misbehaves he’s not a threat.

I don’t think anyone on the field or the balcony has any cricketing nous. I don’t expect any better from Misbah and azhar, but very disappointed in Waqar and mushy. With their wealth of experience they don’t know how to get the best out of a fast bowler.

Naseem has gone backwards. When he came in, he had an excellent short ball, the swagger and attitude of a fast bowler. They have slowly removed that from him and he is no better than a boy who bowls q few sharp deliveries and gives an embarassing smile every so often.

The swagger, attitude, the edge everything has gone.

I’ve always thought it’s better for our fast bowlers to get in to the international team than rot away in domestic, but with this team management these bowlers are rotting in the international team. Better to play domestic and the t20 leagues around the world. At least they’ll be exposed to players who understand fast bowling better.

4. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Naseem ko odis aur t20s khilao World Cup jeeta dega... Sohail Khan aur Wahab Riaz ko tests mein chance do tests jeetana unka kaam hai itna experience is liye nahi liya unhon ne ke jab zaroorat hai unki to woh retire hojayein.. 17 saal ke bache per saara load daala hua hai...

5. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Totally agree with.. I dont like this Naseem bowling like a part timer.. Sami used to pick 1 or 2 wkts per match but he used to bowl with some attitude thats what Naseem needs to do too...

6. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Just like when Amir arrived on the scene and won us the T20 World Cup in 2009, I see similar potential in Naseem Shah right now... he can win you a World Cup he can be that lethal in limited overs cricket but he needs experience to become great at test level... test cricket is men's game and he will need time to become the master of test cricket...

7. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Naseem is quality and will do very well in white ball cricket.

8. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    White ball pace attack: Amir Naseem Shaheen Afridi Wahab Riaz and Hasnain in the reserves.