1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

PMLN/PPP performance

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by godzilla, Sep 20, 2017.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I have never been a PMLn supporter and didn't vote for them in the previous voting term either and I've made it clear a lot of time.

I'm against the establishment (which you don't agree exists) and anyone who stands up to them is my hero.

2. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I was pro IK until he chose to sit with the same people who he used to criticize.

3. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    so you went pro PMLN despite their massive widespread corruption, treason, and destruction of the country, even though they were in bed with the establishment (which you believe runs everything but cant evidence at all), and still do even though they are back in bed with them after lying to us all about their principles for the millionth time?

4. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    Nawaz received millions from sugar mill: NAB

According to NAB, the report contains evidence that Nawaz had directly received millions of rupees from the Chaudhry Sugar Mills between June 26, 2010 and June 3, 2013.

He received Rs5.667 million five times, Rs0.56 million nine times, Rs0.8 million 22 times and Rs0.82 million 20 times from the mill.
    The anti-corruption body has also claimed that the Sharif family patriarch owned over 10 million of the mill’s shares.

He owned 1.2 million shares in 2008 and over 12 million shares in 2016.

Nawaz’s daughter Maryam and nephew Yousaf Abbass were also arrested and interrogated by NAB in connection with the case.
    Nawaz was taken into custody in connection with the case in October last year from Lahore’s Kot Lakhpat prison– where he is already incarcerated and serving time in the Avenfield case.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2134652/1-nawaz-received-millions-sugar-mill-nab/

5. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    I think we are all getting very sick of NABs evidence but no convictions. Time to move forward and convict or stop.

6. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    PMLn has divisions. One of them always wants to be in bed with establishment lead by Shahbaz and I have never owned their decisions but the other division which talks about civilian rule and sometimes gets support from NS as well are people who I will always support.

7. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    always support? this decision to support the COAS came from NS. evert single person in the party is saying that.

so you always support him. and you always are against the army. and he supports the army. where does that leave you? the only way you would still support him, is if you like his corruption and dacoitery.

this is just a discussion board, so who really cares, but its a disgrace that people so blatantly care about their own wealth and wellbeing, and have a total disregard for 220mm poor people. I suppose we all have to answer for our actions at some point.

8. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Very naive or trying to be naive of you of you to think that only a single person can decide without consulting his party and looking at a general consensus amongst his party colleagues.

9. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    And even if NS supported it, it doesn't do me harm.

I support ANY man who works for civilian rule and if NS has taken a uturn, It doesn't do me any harm.

10. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    Who was asking if it does you harm. You on the one hand say you support anyone against the army. Now your darling Nawaz has voted to support the army you won’t say you stop supporting him. Clearly it’s not just about the army then is it.

hardly rocket science.

evrry single person inside and outside the pmln has said that ns makes the decisions. Specifically in this case Asif Khawaja precisely said on the record in Kashif abbasis programme that this was ns’s decision.

11. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I don't support him on supporting the army act. Happy?

12. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    So now you should start supporting Rana Sanaullah, because he was against Nawaz's stance.

13. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Definitely agree with him on his stance.

14. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    I don't understand why agreeing with someone perspective means for you guys that I support everything these guys do.

This is real life. Not a club where you support your club no matter what.

I find our establishment to be the biggest issue and the most important issue in Pakistan right now. Anyone who tackles it and keeps it on top of his priority list, I agree wholeheartedly with him. Corruption etc comes after this. Right now our system is hijacked. When there's no system, there's no use of picking and choosing criminals and governors.

Those who side with the establishment become clean and those who don't are criminals.

How exactly do you think Jehangir, Firdous Aashiq, Pervaiz Elahi, Pervaiz Khattak are working in the government despite having similar cases to Rana Sanaullah, Ahsan Iqbal etc.

15. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    didnt take you long to u turn and jump on the BRT anti PTI pro PMLN train again.

KPK government first time in government, one shit project BRT in one city.

vs

decades in power in Punjab, three times + times in federal government, decades of experience in power, and this:

@Del

16. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
  17. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    NS went against the army not because he was a revolutionary (he was infact product of a dictator) but out of his own selfish reasons and larger-than-life ego.

18. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    I am saying it here for first time that I now support a presidential system. A parliamentarian system is not suitable in a corrupt system like ours. IK for president, free to choose his own team, kick out all the lota and self-serving brigade. Kick the establishment in the teeth.

19. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Zakat Fund for Poor government money scandal, (Previously known as Benazir Fund)
    [​IMG]
    • GOVERNMENT MONEY , BEING USED BY RICH CLAIMING TO BE POOR

Almost 1 Million , Illegal recipient of Money for Zakat fund intended for poor families

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/12/2...-persons-from-benazir-income-support-program/

The government has decided to expel more than 800,000 persons from the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).

These individuals include civil servants of the federal or provincial governments and those who hold more than 12 acres of agricultural land, informed Special Assistant to Prime Minister and BISP chairperson Sania Nishtar.

Under the Benazir Income Support Program, it was decided to increase the quarterly compensation from Rs5,500 to 6,000, which was renamed as Ehsaas Program.

As per details, there are 153302 people who traveled abroad once, 195364 spouses traveled abroad, 10476 people traveled more than once, 166319 spouses have traveled abroad more than once.

The list also includes the names of 692 people who have one or more motorcycle / car registered, 43746 spouse registered / vehicle or having registered vehicle with their spouse, 24546 persons whose monthly mobile or telephone is more than Rs 1000, 115767 persons whose husband's / wife's monthly mobile or telephone bill is more than 1000, 666 persons who have paid passport executive fee, 580 persons husband / wife paid passport executive fee. Regardless of the tax, 36970 persons with one or more family members make the ID card paid by the executive fee.

Of these persons, 14,370 are civil servants / employees of Railway / Pakistan Post Office or BISP. The total number of people excluded from the BISP program is820,165 persons. This would translate into annual savings of Rs 16 billion to the government.

Disclaimer
    100% OF Money in Fund comes from Government of Pakistan not from Any politicians' private fund

20. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Government Launches anti Money Stealing Initiative to Lay charges on Government officials who took money from Fund for Poor

• Almost 1 Million , Illegal recipient of Money for Zakat fund intended for poor families

https://www.brecorder.com/2020/01/1...to-government-officials-benefiting-from-bisp/
    • Show cause notices has been issued for dismissal of those government employees, found involved.
    • Meanwhile, officers that enrolled their spouses into the program were given 10 days to respond.

The government has launched action against the government officials found benefiting from the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).

As per details, show cause notices has been issued for dismissal of those government employees, found involved. Meanwhile, officers that enrolled their spouses into the program were given 10 days to respond.

Failure to respond satisfactorily will result in termination of the officers.

Earlier, Prime Minister Imran Khan directed to bring the names of government officials benefiting from the Benazir Income Support Program public.

[​IMG]

PM Khan said that the robbers who loot the rights of poor cannot be exempted; the names of the robbers should be brought to the people.

:eek:::eek:::eek::
    Over 2,500 government officials from federal and provincial governments were expelled from the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).

Some 2,543 government officials from Grade-17 to Grade-21 were receiving the BISP income support tri-monthly handouts, despite the program meant for the poor segments of the society.

62 civil servants government officials from Grade-17 to Grade-21 of federal government were receiving BISP fund, whereas, 741 officials from Balochistan were found receiving handouts of the income support programme.

Whereas, Sindh topped the list with 1,122 high grade provincial government officials were exited from the list. Three government officers of Grade-21 were among the list of the beneficiaries of the social protection programme.

Just days ago, the government decided to expel 820,165 persons from the BISP out of which 14,730 were government employees.

These individuals include civil servants of the federal or provincial governments and those who hold more than 12 acres of agricultural land, informed Special Assistant to Prime Minister and BISP chairperson Sania Nishtar.

The Government workers in Sindh , who worked got monthly salaries and also decided to steal from the Income Suppliment program for poor

Grade 17 Government offical makes 16,000 to 40,000 Rupees per month
    Grade 21 Government official makes 40,000 to 75,000 Rupees per month

[​IMG]

Disclaimer
    100% OF Money in Fund comes from Government of Pakistan not from Any politicians' private fund

21. Del

Dec 21, 2016
  22. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    every single thing that the PPP and PMLN did over the past three decades has been an utter disaster for the country. its far worse than the army, and any incompetence in this present government. the evidence is so far, wide, deep and massive, its honestly amazing to me that anyone at all can side with them whilst maintaining even one iota of self respect and dignity.

here's a tonne more detail on the sugar mill scandal, and just how much money these people were stealing from the country, how much they were infiltrating and destroying institutions in order to facilitate it, and as a consequence why hundreds of millions of innocent people have suffered.

listen from 23 mins if you have the stomach for it. @Mars ?? your justification for this?

23. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Bro you realize that you are addressing a troll who vanishes when facts and rational put infront of him. I still remember he said that he doesnt care about the credibility.

24. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    its true. not once has he been able to respond to hard facts and figures. no integrity whatsoever.