PMLN/PPP performance

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by godzilla, Sep 20, 2017.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. mohsin88ali

mohsin88ali Talented

Nov 8, 2017
    This whole "verbal war" between Nawaz and Nisar has been going on for some time or at least it has been "brewing" but it hasn't reached the spilling stage.

I keep getting this feeling that neither wants to burn the last bridge.

Nisar, ever the egomaniac, always promises much but delivers little.
    He always has an excuse to "not tell".
    And by doing so, paints himself as "شریف اور وضع دار".

If they had such differences, how come they didn't anything about them for the last 34 years?

I keep getting the feeling that this "match" between them is a fixed one, a "noora kushti" if you will.

Sent from my QMobile i6i using Tapatalk

• Useful / Interesting Useful / Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    how is it allowed that khawaja Harris has wasted a week of the courts time? who pays for that? after recusing himself from Avenfield when only three or four days of the trial were left, and causing a delay of a week, suddenly and unfortunately nawaz sharifs wife allegedly suffers a heart attack, and so there is a delay of another week(at leas), and then all of a sudden, lo and behold, Khawaja Harris returns.

its a total disgrace, I cant understand why process allows for this blatant manipulation and time wasting by Harris.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/444284-NAB-court-dismisses-Kh-Harris-withdrawal-references-plea

similarly for that other crooked PMLN stalwart: Talal Choudhry. screaming from the pulpit against the judiciary one day, and begging hands clasped and head lowered the next like a filthy coward, claiming he didnt mean it. and he doesnt bother turning up to trial, or his lawyer decides not to, causing further delays. who pays for all this wasted court time?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/173750...s-plea-postpone-contempt-case-till-elections/

how anyone can even consider voting for these people is beyond belief.

3. mohsin88ali

mohsin88ali Talented

Nov 8, 2017
    Who pays?
    That's simple......

The Pakistani people.........LIKE ALWAYS.

Sent from my QMobile i6i using Tapatalk

4. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    https://arynews.tv/en/lawyer-nawaz-salary-capital-fze/

ISLAMABAD: Contrary to the former premier Nawaz Sharif’s argument that he was disqualified for not receiving a salary from his son’s Dubai-based company, his lawyer admitted before an accountability court on Friday that the PML-N supreme leader got salary from Capital FZE.

oops. looks like he lied again.

5. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    https://www.samaa.tv/news/2018/06/pml-n-decides-to-award-chaudhry-nisar-tickets-for-na-59-na-63/

so he has been given tickets after all, presumably since the party is disintegrating. I cant stand Nisar, he cuts a pathetic figure talking out of both sides of his mouth, has been in bed with the corrupt and fraudulent with no shame or regret, and has happily soaked up insult upon insult with not even an ounce of self respect.

if I were a betting man, I would guess his latest empty threats of disclosing the filth in the party once Kulsoom is stable wont ever come to pass now hes has been thrown a scrap from shabaz.

6. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    on the asset declarations, I cant for the life if me understand how it is that by declaring source of funds as inheritance. in pakistan this seems to be an accepted method of money laundering. havent seen anything on this discussed by experts, has anyone else?

7. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Ultimate insult for ch.nisar. he has been used and abused and now ticket given to someone else lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  9. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    Chaudhry Abdul Ghafoor ends 28-year-old affiliation with PML-N

–Disgruntled Ghafoor accuses Sharif brothers of ‘selling’ party tickets to the filthy rich

LAHORE: Disgruntled leader of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) and former minister Chaudhry Abdul Ghafoor on Sunday announced to end his 28-year-old association with the party, accusing the Sharif brothers of ‘selling’ party tickets.

“All these actions of the Sharif family are against Pakistan. I cannot afford to remain part of such a party which is against the country,” said charged Ghafoor while addressing a press conference at Lahore Press Club flanked by a large number of his clansmen of Mayo caste.

He said, “(Nawaz Sharif) befriended with enemies of Pakistan…(and) foreign powers are hell-bent upon destroying Pakistan and Nawaz Sharif is doing the same by attacking the institutions,” he said, adding: “The PML-N government during its tenure brought changes in Elections Act 2017 and tried to omit a Khatm-e-Nabuwwat oath from lawmakers.”

Ghafoor seconded the words of fellow disgruntled PML-N leader Zaeem Hussain Qadri and said, “Shehbaz Sharif! Lahore is not the land of your father. The same is the case with Pakistan. Pakistan does not belong to the Sharif brothers rather it belongs to all of us.”

Apparently perturbed over the issue of party tickets for contesting 2018 general elections, he said he had no greed for the candidature and said he did not submit nomination papers from any constituency. However, he himself admitted that he had asked the parliamentary board for the ticket.

He lambasted the party leadership for awarding tickets to the corrupt, land mafia and all those who run illegal businesses. “What is the criterion for awarding tickets. It is money, land grabbing?” he questioned. He alleged that the party tickets were sold to the filthy rich for the sake of money and claimed that he had raised the issue in the party meetings as well.

He criticised the former chief minister Shehbaz Sharif for promoting junior officers and sidelining the senior ones.

He “declared war on Nawaz Sharif and Shehbaz Sharif” and said, “From tomorrow, I will visit every constituency and campaign against the Sharif brothers. I will start from the constituency of Shehbaz Sharif and later will visit the constituency of his son Hamza Shehbaz.”

He held that the controlled democracy is being practiced in Pakistan which, according to him, is poorer than dictatorship.

Without naming Nawaz Sharif’s daughter Maryam Nawaz, he lambasted her and criticised her role of attacking the security forces and undermining their integrity.

To a question why he enjoyed perks under the corrupt rule of the Sharifs, he said he remained the managing director of Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation (PTDC) but did not get any salary or any other benefit.

Reacting to another query, he said he was not retiring from the politics. he also denied joining any other party for the moment.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...foor-ends-28-year-old-affiliation-with-pml-n/

10. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  11. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    NAB chief says receiving threats over anti-graft crackdown

ISLAMABAD: Chairman National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Justice Javed Iqbal Monday said that some elements have threatened to blow up the anti-graft authority’s Islamabad headquarters, ARY News reported.

Addressing a gathering in the federal capital, the NAB chairman said that the anti-graft authority’s recent crackdown has threatened fraudsters who have now resorted to threatening the authority’s officers and infrastructure.

“We do not fear anyone, the anti-corruption crackdown will not stop,” said Javed Iqbal.

He maintained that NAB, for the first time in 70 years of Pakistan’s existence, has held the powerful accountable.

https://arynews.tv/en/nab-chief-threat-islamabad-bureau/

12. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    As last resort, Noora's have stoop to low level and giving threads to NAB.

13. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    Ashiana Housing Scam: NAB arrests Nawaz’s principal secretary Fawad Hassan Fawad

LAHORE: The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has taken Fawad Hassan Fawad into custody on Thursday in the Ashiana Iqbal Housing Scheme scandal.

NAB tightens noose around one of the country’s senior-most bureaucrats as the Director General (DG) NAB informed that Fawad Hassan Fawad has been arrested in three graft cases and questioning has been underway.

Three corruption cases against former premier Nawaz Sharif’s principal secretary involve Ashiana Housing Scheme, illegal employment in a private bank and unlawful transfer of nine CNG stations.

NAB has summoned the top civil servant 11 times in Ashiana Housing case so far; it was the fourth time that Fawad appeared before the NAB.

Fawad has served as the principal secretary of two former prime ministers, Nawaz Sharif and Shahid Khaqan Abbasi.

It is worth mentioning that former director general Land Development Authority (LDA) Ahad Cheema is also accused in Ashiana Housing Scheme case. An Accountability court (AC) on Wednesday extended the judicial remand of Ahad Cheema and other five suspects in the Ashiana Housing Scheme scandal till July 13.

https://arynews.tv/en/ashiana-housi...awazs-principal-secretary-fawad-hassan-fawad/

14. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    well now the sharifs have been proven in the court of law to be thieves and dacoits and have raped the country, hopefully we can begin to have the bright light of justice shine brighter and over more. is this the beginning of a new chapter for pakistan?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1751622/1-fia-detains-zardaris-close-aide-money-laundering-scam/

"KARACHI: A day after the top anti-graft watchdog arrested a close aide of former premier Nawaz Sharif on charges of corruption, the top investigation agency on Friday apprehended a close confidant of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) supremo Asif Ali Zardari in a huge money-laundering scandal."

15. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    from another forum, but excellent data:

India is different from Pakistan because it has modern industries which export:

Refined Oil $35.9B + Machinery $16.7B + Vehicles $16.2B + Organic Chemicals $13.6B + Pharmaceuticals $12.9B + Iron&Steel $11.7B + Electrical Machinery $8.8B = $115.8B

http://www.worldstopexports.com/indias-top-10-exports/

Add to this $111B of computer software/services and you get a total of $226.8B.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/62651131.cms

In comparison, Pakistan's exports from modern industries is about $0.41B (Optical, technical, medical apparatus) and $3B computer services/software for a total of $3.41B.

http://www.worldstopexports.com/****...op-10-exports/
    https://propakistani.pk/2017/11/15/e...-q1-fy2017-18/

While India's population is about 7X Pakistan's population, the exports from Indian modern industries is about 226.8/3.4 = 66X.

this is how badly the PMLN and PPP have performed whilst stealing for their own families and dynasties. and rather than boot these thieves and murderers out, who have absolutely destroyed the country, there are people blaming the army and complaining about Imran using the word donkey.

some people have absolutely no self respect.

16. mohsin88ali

mohsin88ali Talented

Nov 8, 2017
    You expect SURVIVORS to have self respect???

That is one of the biggest problem of our people, their survivor mentality.

Let me explain...

We have lived for centuries under a "jagirdari nizam", which has honed us into basically SLAVES.
    When a chohadri of your village does something bad, you don't oppose him, because if you do, he will order his goons to "make an example of you and your family".
    So what do you do?
    You keep your head down and try not to poke the bear.
    If you want to "move up in the world", you SUPPORT SAID CHOHADRI in his evil adventures.

And that my friend, is EXACTLY what we do in our daily lives. Want examples?

When a child is raped, we don't condemn the one who does the bad deed. Instead we say,
    "ماں باپ جب بچوں کو گھر سے باہر بھیجیں گے تو پھر ایسا تو ہو گا."
    "غیر اسلامی لباس (جینز) پہن کر کولہے مٹکانے والوں کے ساتھ ایسا ہی ہونا چاہیے."
    "بچے نوجوانی میں ایسی حرکتیں تو کرتے ہی ہیں."

When a 15 year old unarmed girl is attacked by terrorists, we support who?
    Terrorists Offcource..
    We say,
    "اس نے قائداعظم کی بجائے اوباما کو اپنا سیاسی آئیڈل کہا تھا"
    "اس کے پسندیدہ گلوکار جسٹن بیور اور سلینا گومز ہیں."
    "ارے صاحب , سب ڈرامہ ہے. بھلا کوئی سر میں گولی لگنے کے بعد بھی بچتا ہے"
    "دوسرے الفاظ میں ہم اسے غدار اور قابل قتل قرار رہے ہوتے ہیں ان عظیم الشان گناہوں پر."

And don't even get me started on how we react to "be gharti" murders.

Not to mention that our religious leaders have put such a pride in our heads that we now genuinely believe that "no Muslim can do anything bad".
    Case in point, how Zainab's father reacted, what he said.
    "Our community is small and close, no one from US could have done this. Stop harassing my neighbors, etc"

And who was the killer? HIS ****ING NEIGHBOR.......

Sent from knowhere

17. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    No sane investor would be willing to invest in a country where interior minister gets shot in a broad day light, political party leaders are killed multiple times in 24 hours. Investors need complete political stability and assurance that turmoil will not spoil their investment. Why would companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Harley Davidson, google, amazon, Citibank etc open any kind of manufacturing plant or back office and bring jobs and investment. They don’t care whether it’s iK or NS or AZ. All they want is guarantee of a peaceful environment for business which we are unable to provide unless we get our acts straight with curbing terrorism. After what has happened in last 24 hours why would top class international players visit Pakistan for PSL.

18. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    thats almost a call for martial law there.

yes I agree that foreign investment wont come unless they are assured of two things: security, and economic accountability. but domestic investment should have been directed there in the same way it was in India. However, the domestic source of money is far greater than potential foreign investment - look at the GDP and budget numbers. So although I think yu are totally correct on international investors, its irrelevant to the failure economically of most of the governments we have seen in pakistan.

iirc it was in the 90s when lots of emerging markets were flying, Japanese warrant markets were through the roof, that both India and pakaitsan launched large IPOs for the international markets. India's offering - cant remember the name of the company - was successful, and built onthe prior policy from decades earlier of inviting foreign companies into India, only if they partnered with a domestic company for transfer of technology; whereas Pakistan's effort, I think it was Pakistan Telecom, was a disaster as it soon emerged that they had fraudulently inflated the financials.

India have got to where they have got to because successive governments invested for their people. Pkistan has because it has invested for their leaders.

19. mohsin88ali

mohsin88ali Talented

Nov 8, 2017
    Well said brother, i couldn't have said it better myself.

Sent from knowhere

20. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    well it looks like the PMLN is proven now beyond any doubt to be a party of thieves and dacoits who have destroyed the country. most of the cabinet if not behind bars already, have been there, or have warrants or cases out for them.

this is fact, not speculation. how anyone at all anywhere can support these thieves only speaks for their own values, not for the party - the verdict on the party is beyond any doubt now.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1763790/1-red-warrants-issued-bring-dar-back/

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2018/07/ephedrine-case-pml-ns-hanif-abbasi-sentenced-to-life-in-prison/

21. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  22. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    'No NRO or safe passage for Sharif and his family'

There is neither a secret deal between the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) and the establishment being considered, nor the possibility of a ‘safe passage’ to the Sharif family in case of their conviction in corruption cases, Roznama Express has learnt.

Rumours are abound that a secret deal between the establishment and the PML-N leadership is set to give a reprieve to Nawaz Sharif and others. However, according to insiders, the fate of the ousted premier and his family is solely dependent on the accountability courts, which are hearing corruption references in line with Supreme Court’s July 28 verdict in the Panama Papers case.

As per informed sources in the federal government, reports suggesting a possible ‘NRO’ are based on assumptions.

Skeptics, however, point to a possible role of Saudi Arabia and its royal family in this regard as both the Sharif brothers are in the Kingdom.

The present military leadership, sources said, firmly believes in the supremacy of democracy, and does not have any interest in intervening in the continuing legal proceedings against the ruling family.

“An NRO in this regard will clearly go against the verdict of Supreme Court,’’ sources said, adding that the top court can take suo moto action if such a development takes place through Parliament.

The federal government, sources claimed, is not considering any parliamentary bill in this regard. Even if the federal government presents such a bill, it will not be given a go ahead in Senate as we don’t have a majority over there,” a government official said requesting anonymity. “The PML-N will need support from opposition parties for such legislation to be passed.”

“The ruling party may lose its vote bank in the 2018 general elections if such a bill is presented or passed,” the official said, adding that the PML-N leadership had no intention to go out of the way for Nawaz and his family as far as NAB references are concerned.

“Due to the prevalent political situation, Nawaz is not interested in premiership anymore, and has thus ‘nominated’ his younger brother Shehbaz Sharif for the PM slot.”

Sources claimed that even if Nawaz is given some relief (with or without Saudi Arabia’s support) he will have to quit politics for good.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1597009/1-no-nro-safe-passage-sharif-family/

23. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  24. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    its important to keep info up about these parties in my opinion, since they will no doubt be vying for a comeback, and its so easy to forget.

latest ive seen is Nawaz's medical test results are floating around the internet, dated yesterday - comments form doctors on the seem to be that he is in fine health, and that if there are blood clots, they can be dealt with easily with blood thinners.

looks like its yet again a fake illness as the reality of jail is dawning upon him. there are probably fake rumours that there are attempts to transfer him to London for medical reasons. not sure why he isnt already back in Adiala.

speaking of which, does anyone know if maryam is in Adiala or whether she was shifted to that guest house?

25. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    FIA requests SC to form JIT to investigate Sindh money laundering case

The FIA has requested the Supreme Court to form a JIT to investigate the Sindh money laundering case.

The medical report of primary accused Abdul Ghani Majeed was presented before the court on Wednesday.

The FIA team submitted its investigation report to the court, requesting it to form a JIT to further probe the money laundering scandal.

The SC has instructed the officials to continue his medical treatment. The FIA officials told the Chief Justice that former president Asif Zardari has secured a protective bail and Hussain Lawahi is in FIA’s judicial custody.

During the hearing, Bahria Town’s lawyer Aitzaz Ahsan requested an adjournment as he was busy with presidential elections.

However, the Chief Justice rejected his request and said that the case will be heard on a day-to-day basis from September 5 onward.

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2018/08/f...t-to-investigate-sindh-money-laundering-case/

26. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    Found some very interesting details about helicopter's expenditure of Maryam Nawaz, Hussain Nawaz and Hassan Nawaz only.

upload_2018-8-30_13-16-52.png

27. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
  28. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    Thought of sharing some details since "helicopter" rides are discussed everywhere these days.

29. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    I think you'll find its only discussed by people still choking on their tears of bitterness.

30. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    Senator Mushahidullah Khan: Stunning revelations about his family members in PIA

ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Chaudhry Fawad Hussain on Wednesday tweeted the details of the family members of PML-N Senator Mushahidullah Khan had employed in the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA). -

In a tweet the minister shared a document showing the names and details of induction of the family members of Mushahidullah Khan in PIA . As per the Tweet, Mushahidullah Khan himself joined PIA as a loader in February 1990, and resigned in May 1997, as a passenger service supervisor.

His bother Rashidullah Khan joined PIA in June 1978 as a traffic assistant and in 2007 worked as deputy general manager, commercial department and was nominated as a country manager New York and retired from PIA in August 2016.

Another brother of Mushaidullah Khan Sajidullah Khan is presently posted as PIA’s Station Manager in London. He has served five years of his tenure in foreign posting, instead of three years.

He was posted in Birmingham as station manager for three years and he was also awarded Chauffeur Drive Business to M/s ARL Services violating PPRA rules resulting in pound 67,000 ad hoc payment.

His cousin Mutiullah and brother-in-law Ahmed Nadeem Pasha are also PIA employees and the latter is currently working without assignment. Promotion of Ahmed Nadeem Pasha from PG-VI to VII was not processed as per corporate rules. - APP

https://timesofislamabad.com/10-Oct...g-revelations-about-his-family-members-in-pia

31. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    ^^^ this speaks volume why worthless people like Mushahidullah and others support PML-N and Nawaz wholeheartedly.

As I said nth time, these are beneficiaries if Nawaz or PML-N are at the helm.

32. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  33. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  34. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    for all those who feel suddenly informed enough to talk about the economy and what the PTI are trying to fix - see if this makes any sense to you. if it were weighted by population, the numbers would look far worse, since pakistan is the 7th most populous nation on the planet (when I last looked).

its a total disgrace, and explains why we are in so much trouble:

Unknown-1.jpeg

35. Stumps

Stumps Youngsta Beauty

Oct 6, 2015
    These thieves along with scumbags like Diesel were the Warren Buffets of corruption.

I really hope that these thieves get nailed - in this world and the next.

36. Stumps

Stumps Youngsta Beauty

Oct 6, 2015
    Shahid Khaqan Abbasi challenges government ministers to live television debate

Former Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has challenged government ministers to have a live debate with him on television over the issue of alleged corruption in LNG deals and power projects set up during the PML-N government's tenure.

Speaking at a news conference at National Press Club in Islamabad on Tuesday, Abbasi refuted the allegations of Federal Minister for Petroleum Ghulam Sarwar Khan and Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry that the PML-N government had set up costly projects due to which they would now have to increase the power tariff.

The allegations the former prime minister was referring to were made on October 19 during a news conference following a cabinet meeting presided over by Prime Minister Imran Khan. In the conference, the petroleum minister had discussed the LNG agreements signed by the PML-N government: a gas supply deal with Qatar and two LNG re-gasification terminals with two local business groups.

“Pakistan economy is under tremendous stress because of these two contracts (of LNG terminals) that were signed in frustration, haphazard manner and with malevolence,” he had said.

Ghulam Sarwar said the two LNG terminal contracts were given to two business groups — Engro and Pakistan Gas Port — at “exorbitant rates of unprecedented levels and show there were some underhand deals”.

Flanked by PML-N spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb and PML-N Senator Musaddiq Malik today, Abbasi declared that he owned each and every decision taken by him as the prime minister and is ready to have a debate on the same at any forum.

"I am ready to have a live debate on TV at just one hour's notice. If I fail to prove my claims, I'm prepared to go to jail. Otherwise (petroleum minister) Ghulam Sarwar Khan and (information minister) Fawad Chaudhry will have to go to jail", he said, challenging the two ministers.

Abbasi claimed that Pakistan had set up the cheapest LNG terminals in the world. He said that a complete record of the LNG agreement with Qatar was available and it had already been discussed in the parliament.

He said had there been no LNG in the country, the energy crisis would not have been resolved. He said the country was making huge savings through the production of electricity from LNG instead of furnace oil.

The former premier also ridiculed the information minister's claim that Pakistan was producing costly electricity due to the expensive power projects set up by the previous government. He said that it was due to these projects Pakistan would continue to get the cheapest electricity in the world for the next 15 years.

He said a number of power projects, including the Thar coal power project, were in progress which would be completed in the next two to three years.

Abbasi said that the Bhasha Dam project was not facing any financial hurdles. Rather, he said, the main issue was that of political commitment.

He also criticised the PTI government for making the China-Pak Economic Corridor (CPEC) "controversial". He denied charges that China was providing loans on high interest rates, and said the average cost of Chinese loans was 2.4 per cent and these loans were payable in 20 to 25 years.

The PML-N leader proclaimed that if Pakistan's problems could be resolved by sending him and his cabinet members to jail, then they were ready for it.

He said there was in fact a need to send the "incompetent ministers " of the present government to jail, who he said were not armed with even the basic knowledge of the economic issues the country is faced with despite attending three Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) meetings.

Responding to a question, he said he would use the forum of the parliament to present his viewpoint. He also vehemently denied the PTI's charge that the PML-N had left an empty exchequer.

He said when the PML-N government completed its term on May 31, there were $16 billion in foreign exchange reserves in the country.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1440856/s...overnment-ministers-to-live-television-debate

Laughable stuff, laughable PMLN-omics from a severely deluded* ex-PM.

*if he actually believes the rubbish that he is spouting.

37. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    lets hope they have that debate!

38. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    Lets have this debate then, accept the challenge .

39. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    https://tribune.com.pk/story/183438...cm-murad-lack-cooperation-fake-accounts-case/

this is incredible. did the khalai nakhluq make these fake accounts?

Irked SC summons CM Murad over lack of cooperation in fake accounts case

KARACHI: The Supreme Court on Friday summoned Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah after being irked at the lack of cooperation by the provincial government in the fake bank accounts case.

The provincial chief executive was summoned to Chief Justice Saqib Nisar’s chambers. “Tell him he has to meet me today. I will stay here until the matter is resolved. No one will be spared.”

During the hearing of the case at the apex court’s Karachi registry, the three-member bench referred to a complaint by the joint investigation team head Ahsan Sadiq regarding lack of cooperation from the Sindh government and was informed the JIT was only able to retrieve documents after the apex court intervened

FIA, Rangers raid Anwar Majeed’s sugar mill in Sindh

Granting complete freedom to the investigation team to probe the case, the chief justice further directed the Sindh government to ensure cooperation.

He also asked Advocate General Salman Talib to ensure cooperation and added that the apex court will fix a hearing if any problem arises.

In his briefing to the apex court, the JIT head revealed that Omni Group owed Rs73 billion in loans – Rs23 billion to National Bank of Pakistan while the remaining Rs50 billion were borrowed from Sindh Bank, Summit Bank and Silk Bank.

Zardari’s close aide arrested in fake accounts case

Earlier, the JIT head informed the bench that the quantum of alleged illegal transfers and transactions has been increased from Rs35 billion as Rs47 billion, adding that thousands of fake accounts have been identified through which the transactions were made.

Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari, sister Faryal Talpur, Omni Group’s Anwar Majeed, former Pakistan Stock Exchange chairman Hussain Lawai and Summit Bank Senior Vice-President Taha Raza are among those being investigated by the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for alleged money laundering of at least Rs35 billion through fake accounts.

It is pertinent to note that while Zardari and Talpur were granted protective bail by a lower court, Lawai and Majeed are currently in custody.

40. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    time to add to the pile of evidence of how corrupt and incompetent the PPP and PMLN were, and how they have been a huge security threat to the people of pakistan.

in particular from 16:52 - tells you about national security issues ignored and lost by the PPP and PMLN traitors too busy building their own property empires abroad...