Predict the next Pakistani Politician/Leader in Jail

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Passionate Pakistani, Dec 19, 2018.

1. iZaman

iZaman Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    My point was that there are people out there who believe a controlled economy is the solution. The rest of the points are not relevant to our discussion. I thought you were intelligent enough to realize that.

2. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    That was your point? By posting something that disproves virtually every rank speculation you were claiming as fact? An article whose 90% of suggestions are identical to what this government is already doing, but it’s ‘out of the box’ and ‘controlled’ only because it’s written by a PML-N sympathiser, but if the same things are done by this government it’s ‘chaotic’ and ‘doomed’?

Goodness me. I think you are right, there’s no way I can compete with this level of intelligence. How do you sleep at night?

#epicfail

3. iZaman

iZaman Talented

Apr 23, 2012

If you really believe the government is doing what the article suggests then I think you need to take another look at our economic policies.

Ps. Hammad Azhar, one of the competent people in PTI government was just removed from revenue ministry he had just gotten thanks to invisible powers. Any comments?

4. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    apart from currency stabilisation, what are they not doing in that article? bearing in mind he is talking of post IMF (yes - as opposed to your great stabilisation plan, your hero here is advocating IMF deals) restructuring of debt, which the present government has not yet been able to do since the deal has only just been signed. very obviously.

oh you're right, I take it all back. there's been a change of personnel at the finance level. obviously this must because of the army and the whole economic policy consequently is proven to be a house of cards. because of a change of personnel. the key world wide indicator of economic success and failure. if only dar could come back and save us. hopefully the IHC and LHC who - mysteriously - are bereft of army influence will discard all cases against him, and he can continue the economic stabilisation policy that he so successfully adopted before, and all the PMLN friends can re start their kick back livelihoods whilst building property portfolios abroad, seeking medical treatment abroad, and educating their children abroad.

im presuming this is the kind of comment you were looking for?

5. iZaman

iZaman Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    When did I propose Dar as a savior? He was definitely not fit for the job but who has been fit since God knows when? Even Hafeez Sheikh has been a tried and tested failure. The only fault Dar had was that he challenged the defense budget.

There's a very good saying in Urdu but to understand my point of view, it is necessary:
    Hubb e Ali sy Ziada Bughze Muawiyah. Even though I don't agree with this statement but right now, I'm going to stand with anyone who is anti establishement. The real reason Pakistan isn't developing is establishment and their meddling with Pakistani judiciary, politics and finances. Bas. That's all.

6. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  7. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  8. iZaman

iZaman Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Noon Accountability Beaurue.

These are old games. Just wait and watch for Karma.

9. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    karma? That's exactly what we are already watching with these thieves, murderers and drug dealers all going to jail.

sorry it hurts some people to see this.

10. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    noon accountability bureau in full affect, b because they are thieving bastards:

please explain this, if its political victimisation:

from 25mins - 32 mins in particular. these cases began under the previous government, so how exactly is it political victimisation?

and of course from another thread on the LNG issue:

11. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    That's a dangerous line to follow as you dont remain unbiased.
    What i feel is we need to see things always from unbiased spectacles.

12. iZaman

iZaman Talented

Apr 23, 2012

I'm being completely unbiased. Army has nothing to do with our internal affairs. We've seen how they 'reinvest' in Pakistan in the 35/70 years of their rule.