[PSL] Islamabad United Fans Thread

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Desi_Joker, Dec 21, 2015.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Gotham Cronie

Gotham Cronie Youngsta Beauty

Jan 14, 2015
    They're not playing today.

2. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
  3. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    PSL titles:

Islamabad - 2
    Karachi - minus 1 (been so bad, even if they somehow win next year it won't make up for 4 years of bakwaasness lol)

4. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
    achay bhi lage ye post ker ke agar karachi k pass koi psl title bhi ho

sharam nahi aati

bus ajate hai naqal utarne smh

5. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

6. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
  7. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Would Hales play in the PSL if it were entirely held in Pakistan?

England batsman Alex Hales has made it clear that he would have no problem playing in the Pakistan Super League (PSL) if the tournament were to be held entirely in Pakistan.

Hales’ comments come after he represented Islamabad United in both eliminators of the PSL, which were held in Karachi.

Hales scored 42 runs across both matches at an average of 21 and admitted that he really enjoyed his time in Pakistan, even though he was there for a short time.

It was very good and a memorable experience,” he told Sky Sports. “This was the first time I have ever been to Pakistan and I was very impressed with the quality of the ground as well as the standard of cricket which was brilliant.

“The Pakistan Super League is renowned for its high-quality bowling attacks and looking around there was a lot of depth and class in every team’s squad. I was only there for 48 hours or so but my time there was really enjoyable.

“My manager, my team-mates, the local players and the support you get from the fans and from social media really made me feel very welcome.

“Yes, I would have no problems playing the full tournament in Pakistan provided everything was fine in terms of arrangements and I had the go-ahead security-wise.”

Hales conceded that he was disappointed not to be able to see a lot of Karachi as he was only there for two days.

“I only really spent most of my time at the hotel and the cricket ground and in terms of those two aspects, my stay there was most enjoyable,” he said. “I was lucky enough to be around a good bunch of team-mates who I had played with in the previous year.

“All the players got along really well, and the experience was a memorable one although unfortunately I didn’t get the chance to see a lot of the city of Karachi.”

https://battingwithbimal.com/2019/03/26/would-alex-hales-play-psl-if-entirely-held-pakistan/