PTI Critic Ali Raza Abidi murdered

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Wistful Reminisces, Dec 25, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
  2. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Shocking... never agreed with his political views but this is saddening to see a relatively young politician losing his life like this

May Allah SWT bless him

3. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    inna lillahi w inna ileyhi raaji3oon

but what does this have to do with being a PTI critic unless you are trying to imply something?

4. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Probably what he's most famous for. He left MQM because of PTI alliance.

5. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Inna lilahi wa inna lilahi rajioon

And can we pls not troll on this issue ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    No he left because he wasnt granted ticket in by elections NA 245

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
  8. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Altaf ghaddar encouraging deaths in 23rd Dec speech...24th 2 PSP workers killed, 25th Abidi killed.

9. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Abidi was Altoo's man.

But you just want to blame him for stuff. The only people who wanted him dead were the establishment

10. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Altaf ghaddar killing his own people? Yes, this would be unheard of wouldn't it...

As for the usual Establishment bakwaas, give it a rest.

11. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    i thought pakorra had died? has'nt he?

12. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    No still alive... unfortunately (though I won't be surprised if 2019 is his last year)

13. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Establishment killing its opponents? Yes, this would be unheard of wouldn't it...

As for the usual Altaf bakwaas, give it a rest.

14. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Establishment got better things to do than kill random former MNAs. What a sad life you live, trolling constantly lmao

15. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Back to ad hominems

Weird how Rangers have full control of Karachi, nothing happens without their permission and their greatest enemy Abidi, a man of the people, is killed.

16. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    @Mohsin doesn't even live in Karachi and acting like Altaf has any power here. Nothing happens without Rangers permission. It's like Occupied Karachi now, Rangers at every corner.

17. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    And things improved 200% security wise since Rangers operation...go figure.

18. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Still as many Dacoits and street crimes as ever

https://nation.com.pk/05-Apr-2018/street-crime-on-the-rise

Oh wait, even more. But people from Punjab want to butt in and tell Occupied Karachi is safe.

19. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    'The report also said that four cases of extortion have been reported while 30 people have been killed in various violent incidents.'

Only 4 cases of extortion...what a change from the daily Mukti Baani MQM days. Btw go to anywhere in Karachi and shout occupied Karachi and see what the people (not Rangers) do to you.
    Anyway, thats it...not going to further waste my time on a racusr troll. Seems nothing has changed since the last time you were banned. Still sad and bitter. Hope your life gets better.

20. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Mukti Baani MQM and then calling me a troll? That same MQM got more seats than PTI in local elections

21. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    ive spoken first hand to extremely senior people in Westminster who have verbally confirmed to me that the UK government know exactly try what Altaf Hussain has been up to, and they confirmed to me that they know he is funded by the Indian government, but cannot act on it precisely for that reason, they cant afford potentially damaging relations with a market of 1bn people.

disgusting by @Wistful Reminisces to dance on the grave of a still warm dead man to political point score. there are limits for anyone with civil, human sensitivities. you should be banned for this disgusting and filthy behaviour, and thats coming from someone supporting the suspension of your previous ban. what the hell is wrong with you?

22. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    a) @Mohsin started it by blaming MQM and Altaf and point scoring. I didn't

b) UK has sellouts who know the left will support anything that blames India

23. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    your headline is this issue - you know that fully well. you are implying that he was murdered because he was a PTI critic.

sorry man, you obviously can do what you want and can make your own decisions, but this is a deplorably base level of filth I dont feel comfortable entertaining. you can pretend that its just a descriptor, but you do us a disservice if you think we are that stupid.

24. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Weird how him being defined as a PTI critic seems to imply to you that PTI killed him.

I myself blame the establishment, not PTI. Ridiculous to think I'm blaming PTI. For all PTI's faults, they've obviously never done any target killing. Also look at his last few tweets, and tell me that's not a right description. Almost seemed to hate PTI personally

25. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    @Wistful Reminisces is a disgusting and sick minded person. People like him are mentally unstable.

26. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    Don’t who this is but Innah Lillahi Wah Innah Illaihi Rajioon.

Sad state of affairs.

27. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Altaf Hussain is famous of killing his own men, LOL. You gotto check history kid.

28. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Says the Army.

We saw who killed in 92

29. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    No the people within mqm says that. The target killers who get caught say that. Army has sidelined Altaf so they have no benefit to kill ali Dad a. They are in control so the death will only make their control look vulnerable. Only Altaf will gain from this killing by taking out rubbish on the army. We could see him pleading for funds in a video few days ago.