Punjab Police Killed 4 innocents including a Teenage Girl on point blank range

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by ASLI-PATHAN, Jan 19, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Imran Khan who used to take pride in his selections should feel ashamed of appointing Buzdaar as CM of Punjab. The guy is not even fit to run a herd of Sheep. Don’t know what Imran saw in him. Now I am 100% sure his appointment is done by the Peerni.

2. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    His peerni wife had a dream Buzdar was the one. Now what can you say about a PM who makes such important decisions based on his wife’s dreams?

By the way it is the same taweez gandi jhaar phoonk peerni wife who does not even know you cannot offer namaz when a dog is inside the praying area! Go figure...

3. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    This is the height of Jahalat. Even an educated man like Imran Khan can fall to this level is mind blowing. It goes to show us that intellect has nothing to do with formal education. The guy can't mutter one sentence and you make him the CM of the biggest province of Pakistan because your magician wife told you so. This man will destroy Pakistan further. I said this before and I will say it again.

4. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    are you reading reham khan's book again

so are you are forming your opinion on imran based on peerni's religious belief's?

5. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    I am not going to stop and criticize imran khan but, i have heard this excuse against buzdaar's appointment and quite baffled by it.

Usman buzdar is a CM of a province. he doesnt have to speak like a CM of Gotham city. I do not understand this fascination with speaking.
    Hold him accountable and criticize him if he doesnt DO HIS WORK, doesent IMPROVE the province. all i am hearing is he cannot talk.

6. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015

7. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    MNA

Imran khan gave video explanation of why buzdar was appointed. it was quite clear, he wanted a CM who was unknown, belonged from a humble background. The point was to crush the fake aura of the position which previous CM's had generated. his decision may turn an incorrect one, that time will tell based on buzdaar's performance in terms of managing and bringing about change in the province, not based on his performance with media interviews and speeches. i dont care if he appoints a mute guy as a CM.

we would be happy if a political heavy weight would been appointed as CM, he would have done great infront of media using his PR, but would have done zero for the people on the ground. from the day 1 of his appointment, people went against him, even within the party, and still do.

we need to defeat this mafia of political elite who either want to make money, or get famous to make money. usman buzdar may not be the messiah, but is part of the change of mind set and acceptance.

we need to understand that one guy cannot bring about changes, it depends on the team, the systems.

8. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
    Proof of this? I don't like Imran, but spreading unsubstantiated rumours is a big sin

9. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    to further, you can see what the governor of karachi or the president is doing. they are good at PR. or what SMQ is doing. nobody is complaining about them.

but no buzdar cant speak. yes we must criticize, but we also have to look around and try to understand what is happening. failure of buzdar will cheer up alot of pti people aswell who are part of this status quo problem.

10. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    There is no place for Taweez Ganda in Islam. And this practice is called magic in other words.

Proof my foot.

11. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    I had the misfortune of watching a few Pakistani political talk shows yesterday. PTIs spokesmen and their other ministers are their own worst enemies. One POS Minister, Mian Mehmood-ur-Rasheed, declared the video of the incident as fake and referred to 3 of the 4 deceased as "collateral damage."

Imran needs to ge his head out of his ass and start making significant changes around him. CM Buzdar, Law Minister of Punjab Raja Basharaf, Information Minister of Punjab Chohan, Mian Mehmood, etc should all be sacked and removed from the party.

12. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    First and foremost, I have been sick since past few days/week and I dont post on weekends (many on CS know this).

And who the hell will defend this incident which occurred in front of many eyewitness?

Investigation must be done & those who found guilty must be punished as per law - no question about it.

Last I heard Khan was waiting for some kind of report, but in the meantime he has also pledged the govt will now take care of the children effected.

And btw: next time please dont quote me like this ... Its better not to post if you're so upset.

Its well documented that I never endorse Khan's wrong decision(s). To this date I fail to understand why Khan has appointed this "Chawal" Buzdar as CM of Punjab.

And I dont think @Mohsin @Passionate Pakistani @godzilla @Disco Lemonade will ever do it either. We all can argument with each other on various subjects but not on homicide of civilians.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  13. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  14. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I think Punjab police reform should've been much higher on the agenda.

15. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    If the government doesn't provide justice to the kids, then they can also God forbid, turn into BLA, MQM, PTM or TTP. Imperative this issue isn't swept under the carpet. I've full belief in the neeyat of Imran. Hopefully, the others who are in PTI but no different to the status quo wont prevail.

JIT report will be presented tomorrow I think so we will see what happens in light of this.

16. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Our politicians are all dogs. Just barking and no action. They are playing politics and point scoring on such tragedies. I have no faith in them and their justice.

17. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    It's not limited to the politicians. The supporters of such politicians are the same way. Using it to push their own agenda.

18. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Someone pls enlighten me how is this a fault of IK or Buzdar. Its Punjab police trained by Shahbaz and his brother for 40 years. IK has been in power for only 5 months and they expect him to correct the system straight away ? He has asked for inquiry, we can only give verdict after the results.

Besides its shameful to see people using it for political point scoring or personal grudges. How can IK avoid such individual incidents? This is gonna happen even in the best systems and nothing can be done about it. You can not control every single policeman 24/7.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

19. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    The incident in itself is not the fault of Ik or Buzdar. Those comparing this to the Model Town tragedy are only doing so political point scoring. In the Model Town tragedy CM Shabaz and Rana Sanaullah were accused of ordering the police to fire at the people. This is not the case here.

But after the incident, the response of PTI leadership has been disappointing. It took Buzdar 12 hours to go to the city and visit the children. Once he gets there he says he got a call from IK and was told to go visit. What kind of a CM is he?

Second - The PTI leaders in Punjab have come on TV spouting absolute rubbish. Raja Basharat came in front of the media selling the narrative of the CTD. There is an inquiry ongoing and he comes on TV trying to be a spokesperson for the CTD who themselves don't have their story in order.

Yesterday Mian Mehmood ur Rasheed was on TV saying that the driver of the car was a wanted terrorist. He went on to say that the 3 others killed in the incident were "collateral damage". Where have we heard that before? During the drone strikes in FATA. PTI used to be up in arms about the Americans using the term "collateral damage" and now they are doing the same. Lets assume that one person n the car did have like with banned organizations. Does that justify killing 3 innocent people?

PTI's response has been bad and has gotten worse by the day.

20. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    Both of them are still sitting on their arse when FIR has been lodged against unknown police officers. You don't see anything wrong with that? Is it too difficult to find out which cops were on duty at that time?

21. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Maybe you need to get yourself updated rather than going through news which suits your pov.
    .police officers who are involved in it are already in prison. Issue is on whose direction it was done and this is why they are having an investigation which will submit its report tomorrow.

22. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Of course it's his fault. What was his slogan in election? You forgot so easily. I will remind you. It was NAYA PAKISTAN and it was CHANGE. He promised police reforms. And what he did in the last 6 months. NOTHING.

The only thing they did was removed an honest IG of Punjab police within a month of his appointment. Removing IG Islamabad because he didn't received call of PTI MNA. Removing DPO because he stopped the daughters & Ex Husband of Peerni.

Please don't defend Imran in everything. This is his mistake and he is a LIAR.

23. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Get a grip and stop using such incident to ease out your personal hatred.

I should have just ignored this thread looking at the pathetic posts.

24. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Oh get a life man. Worshiping an human being. Get lost.

25. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    Bhai jan calm down. how are you sure the IG was honest and the DPO aswell. I dont believe azam swati, he has been suspended. but do you really believe an honest guy would have been IG appoint by the noon regime.

26. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    He was appointed by PTI.

27. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    Screenshot_20190122-194121.jpg I don't know how true is this but this is progress.

28. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Usual suspects will go quiet now. Has such Quick action been taken in past governments ? Oh no.. model town culprits are still outside and Rao Anwar is a capable son of soil.

@MeFixerr: ڈی ایس پی سی ٹی ڈی معطل
    ایس پی سی ٹی ڈی معطل
    آئی جی سی ٹی ڈی کوعہدےسےہٹادیاگیا
    ڈی آئی جی سی ٹی ڈی کوعہدےسےہٹادیاگیا
    سائیوال واقعےمیں ملوث تمام اہلکارگرفتاراورانسداددہشتگردی کےتحت مقدمہ ہوگا۔

بتاو مجھےاگربلدیہ فیکٹری یاماڈل ٹاون واقعےپراس کا %10 ایکشن ہوا ہو!

#SahiwalKillings

All this happened with in space of 3 days.

But no IK is a liar and he killed those 4 people. Shit on such people to use such horific incident to settle scores.

29. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    This thread was used a tool by certain posters for point scoring. Chest beating and mud slinging was started and as usual all knifes were pointing to Khan and those who supports him on his good actions. I seriously get this impression after reading this thread that IK, Buzdar and those who support and appreciate IK good work have orders CTD to commit this crime.

CTD are not Khan's personal guards, it was formed in mid 90's and has been operational for many years and has its regional offices all over the Punjab. Its belongs to state and not by any political party or PM, however, still as you have said, rapid actions were taken but nobody is even talking about it at all. Shouldn't this appreciate it?

Today I read that Punjab government has decided to remove the top counter terrorism police officials (AIG and SSP CTD from their posts) after JIT blamed them in its preliminary report for the killing of a family in Sahiwal earlier this week. Why nobody is talking about it now?

30. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Its beyond embarrassing.

I can understand if there is a valid criticsm over the ministers and govt for their behaviour and pathetic statements but how was the govt responsible at all and how do you avoid such incidents. It happens even in the best of systems and madina riyasat was not like all saints or angels but everyone was getting justice.

Everything was done within 3 days and no where the culprits are hanged straight away.. there is a proper proceedure.. even one in madina riyasat.

31. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    well it becomes very clear at times like this, who are the enemies of the state, of pakistan, and of the faith, and who isnt.

32. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Wait for somemishap or some misinfo and usual suspects will appear again.

33. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    When these poor kids get justice then come back and tell us. You think people are fools that they will be satisfied with this hogwash. Lol at quick action. How low can people fall in the defense of their Lord? Heartless people

34. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Khayal kawa charta sajdah warta onnakey

35. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    So where does such cases are solved in days and culprits are hanged in few days ? I dont think even Madina riyasat did this ? Accused and guilty ones are presented in court where they speak in their defense before Qazi/Judge give his final verdict. Thats the system followed everywhere.

Your double standards are embarrassing. At one hand you were crying about why no action is taken yet and when everyone is caught and IG is suspended, youre talkinv about we will see if justice prevail. Justice is given by judge, government job is to make sure guilty/accused is caught.. unless you have your own rule or law.

36. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    But But But this is Naya Pakistan right? This is a Change? Naya Pakistan my foot

37. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Lol at everyone’s caught

38. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Yes where the culprits are caught in days and not backed by government. Its not ideal but much better than previous regimes where people of model town massacre or baldia factory are still roaming free.
    Improvement is graduall not sudden, even our Prophet Muhammad SAW didnt improve everything overnight then how do we expect a nobody to do it in 5 months.

39. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Embarrass yourself with these childish lols.

40. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Embarrass? LOL

Your thinking can't go beyond Imran Niazi. Tunnel vision.