Punjab Police Killed 4 innocents including a Teenage Girl on point blank range

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by ASLI-PATHAN, Jan 19, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Mother of Zeeshan (Declared terrorist by the Government)

2. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Just curios to know what action this or any other Gov should've taken?

As @Passionate Pakistani said, first you were complaining about no action is taken, latter it was taken care off.

Then you talked about we will see if justice prevail, culprits were brought to justice. Furthermore, Gov removed the top counter terrorism police officials (AIG and SSP CTD from their posts) after JIT blamed them in its preliminary report.

So I really need to understand what are you expectation and what would you do it you were PM? Not trying to prolong this conversation, I am only determine to understand your expectation.

3. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    LAHORE: Intelligence sources have claimed they found strong evidence linking Zeeshan Javed, the car driver killed along with three members of a family in Sahiwal earlier this week, to a terrorist group.

Pictures of Zeeshan with Usman, a terrorist who was gunned down by the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) in an encounter in Faisalabad on January 15, were found in Zeeshan’s phone, intelligence sources said.

Moreover, the sources claimed the car under use by Zeeshan had been purchased in the name of Adeel Hafeez, another terrorist who was also gunned down in the January 15 encounter.

On January 19, four people – including three members of a family – were killed in an alleged encounter in Sahiwal. CTD personnel said they had killed a local commander of militant organisation Daesh and three others in the operation. Eyewitnesses, however, disputed the claim and said the people in the car did not fire at officials, nor were any explosives recovered from the vehicle.

The dead included a man, his wife and their teenage daughter, as well as Zeeshan, who was driving the car.

A Joint Investigation Team formed to probe the Sahiwal killings, in its initial report submitted to Punjab chief minister on Tuesday, mentioned negligence on part of the CTD officials. The report added that there was no link between the Khalil family killed in the incident and terrorism.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/225971-sah...-sources-claim

4. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Removed or transferred? And when did the culprits brought to Justice? I know such cases takes time in our rotten Judicial system but I am sure they will walk scot free like Rao Anwar.

My expectations are zero from this joke of a government. Real Justice is to announce the verdict in maximum a week and carry out the punishment in another week. This was how Justice was provided in the real Riyasat-e-Madina.

5. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  6. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    So you expressed your expectation but conveniently skipped that part, wherein I asked what would you do if you were PM. So again, what would you do if you were PM?

Gov removed the top counter terrorism police officials including AIG and SSP CTD from their posts, after JIT blamed them in its preliminary report. More to the point, Buzdar on Saturday ordered the arrest of the CTD personnel involved in the alleged shootout in Sahiwal.

This is what Gov can do, they can't start giving judgments, it has to come from judiciary. Judiciary will function as they do, so who's fault is it? PTI or IK fault who are in Gov first time for only 5/6 months or culprits who were playing musical chair in past 30 years?

7. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
    If this had happened in NS time PTI supporters here would scream

8. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    Model town happened.. in fact did by punjab govt. Worst than this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    And PTI supporters did scream.

10. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    I dont have time for your trolling.

11. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Lol you don't get the point. It's not trolling. This was poorly handled, just like Model Town (Except Model Town was also murder by state)

12. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    There are so many steps that Imran can take but won't because he's afraid of losing support of his supporting parties. First thing he needs to do is to remove Usman Buzdar as CM. Please don't give the BS excuse that we want him to be removed because he's from South Punjab and isn't famous. He's flat out incompetent and cannot run the province.

The second thing he needs to do is to sack the law minute and the information minister of Punjab. Both have made a mockery of their positions and are not deserving of their respective offices. Get more suitable people for the job. Especially the information minister who's job it is to build a positive narrative for the government. Chohan is too busy being a dumbass. All show no substance.

13. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    This can’t be compared to model town. Yeas people were killed there too but they were protestors. In this case the family was going for a wedding. And parents were killed right in front of their toddler children. This is worse than Model town on so many levels. Only a parent will understand and feel the real pain.

Secondly PTI supporters are happy as long as Imran is wearing worn out clothes and not reading from a parchi while making speech. Oh see our leader is so simple and smart. My foot

This will be the most incompetent Government in the history of Pakistan.

14. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Ofc we need a competent leader like maryam nawaz or Bilawal bhutto.

Mental slaves.

15. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    I've been very critical of Punjab government's handling of this incident but you're just going overboard. How is this worse than Model Town? Those people were were protestors so they deserved to be shot? Those were innocent citizens of the country as well and were not armed or attacking anyone. Those people also included children and women. Model Town shooting was ordered from the CM and Law Minister. The Sahiwal incident was a case of mistaken identity. It wasn't ordered by the CM.

You hurt your own narrative by these absurd statements of Sahiwal being worse than Model Town.

16. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Never said anything about them. But Imran is not a competent leader this is proven.

17. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    With in space of 5 months he is more incompetent than any other Pakistani leader.

Go read your posts again. Youare an embarrassment.

18. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Never said they deserved to be killed. Do you think police can kill without orders from higher ups? Don't think so. In both the cases the real culprits should get the punishments. Killing any innocent should not be acceptable at all either by mistake or deliberately. But if the previous Government was a corrupt and incompetent do you think the current one is any better? This is what I am trying to say. There is no difference at all.

19. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Stop these stupid posts of your's. What do you know about embarrassment. You are just a sheep.

20. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    You will never get a quote from me ever again.

21. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I have already said that I am utterly baffled on Buzdar's appointment since get-go. Read my posts again on this subject including this thread.

Secondly, yes, statements made by PTI officials were joke, but how removing Chohan will help in this matters? Don't mix things up.

For nth time, Gov removed the top counter terrorism police officials including AIG and SSP CTD from their posts, after JIT blamed them in its preliminary report. Moreover, CTD personnel involved in the alleged shootout in Sahiwal have been arrested and still matter is not closed yet. Gov has done already what was necessary.

22. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Do you guys also agree that A square = A + B?

23. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I dont have any problem with that. However, I said what I said for a reason.

Have I quoted you like this ever?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  24. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Where has Nasir Durrani gone?

25. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    What are you on abt now wistful?

26. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    Nasir Durani resigned when the MPAs and MNAs from Punjab interfered in the appointments and transfers of senior police officers. All the honest officers were being replaced by the handpicked cronies of the MPAs. The fearless CM Usman Buzdaar signed off on all the transfers. Imran chose to keep Buzdaar and his MPAs happy over reforming the police. Another factor that led to the Sahiwal incident.

27. Shahzebayub

Shahzebayub Smooth Operator

Feb 3, 2012
    @Del @Passionate Pakistani you knows that in Pakistan a great leader is who are corrupt, chor, Murder, and a person who is Honest no corruption whatsoever is not a leader who can lead the country well. For the corrupt leaders we can give them 20-30 years and to honest, well educated person, capable of doing right for the country who don't have any intentions to looting country and will not allow anyone to do so, can't give him 5 years.... Many incidencts happen in past like model town baldia etc but no one up....I will give 5 years to person who have all the qualities who hold the many positions like Chancellor over the persons like one is looted the country other become accidental President and now both want there children's lead us.......
    @Passionate Pakistani @Del what I am saying that I have enough of this jalhillat awam here because I interacting many jahilas mostly without education are supporting NS and Zardari and there logic I can't tell you, educated persons mostly here support IK... 5 years then it will clear that who was right who was wrong, untill then enjoy looking at IK haters who still in shocks believe he won I don't know what happening on those faces when the see IK as PM don't know how there nights going........
    I have faith in PTI and IK a true leader a top leader, best leader for the betterment of the country with having all the good qualities.

28. Shahzebayub

Shahzebayub Smooth Operator

Feb 3, 2012
  29. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    First of all - welcome back, good to hear from you.

Second of all, I can understand if criticism comes from illiterate but when literate folks starts talking like them, than its disappointing.

People are trying to settled score here and used this thread as a tool, so don't take them seriously. They only come here for cheat beating time to time and disappear in the air when something good happens without even a word of appreciation.

30. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    As usual people forgot this incident and no justice for the poor family.

31. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Well if this govt. will behave like the previous ones in cases such as this, it will face the same fate as zardari and nawaz.