1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Rameez Raja and Yousuf going full retard on national television

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Patriot, Dec 26, 2015.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Both of them were on Geo this morning

this is what happened apparently.

Rameez "dhaari rakh ke jhoot na bola kero"

Yousuf " aesa makaar aadmi mene apni zindagi mien ni dekha"

Rameez" jitni tune cricket kheli hai pata ha mjhe"

Yousuf" tum bs english k teacher ho ghatya insaan "

[​IMG][​IMG]

Rameez, said the things which we all wanted to say but I don't like Rambo at all. Good work from Geo for not going on the commercial break [​IMG]

2. Raf Pragmatic

Raf Pragmatic Banned

Jan 7, 2013
    who got the video?
    I wonder if you know how they live in tokyo if you seen it then you mean it ....

3. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    till now no video, I'm hoping someone to upload soon

and what about tokyo ?

4. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Besharam ghatiya laug

5. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
  6. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    don't have it yet

btw, check this out. Chehre ka nooor :rofl :rofl

7. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
  8. Desi_Joker

Desi_Joker Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 18, 2012
    We definitely need a video of this. Sounds hilarious.

9. Desi_Joker

Jun 18, 2012
  10. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    yousuf you legend

Rameez was out of line, beghairat insan. Thinks taking the final catch makes him a legend :fp

11. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
  12. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    I find Yousuf less pathetic

Both Afridi and Rameez have always disrespected him. Imagine if Darren Lehman was making comments. Both Rameez and Afridi would be licking his feet

13. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    And Moyo have been an idiot against them and many others too.

No sympathy for him. Bitter shit that one. Such a great player, but if his appearances in the media is anything to go by then he's just a bad person.

Rameez, Afridi over him any day

In this case, both Rameez and Yousuf are pathetic.

14. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    I dont understand Ramiz raja why he keeps on talking about his darhi.. he did it before as well.

These are two diff things and he will be rewarded/punished for his acts separately.

Plus having darhi doesnt mean a person will become angel or should become angel. Yes, he should try his level best but human being is very weak and will commit countless sins on the way.

Keep on mentioning his darhi with his other acts is quite childish and pathetic.

15. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Sultan of Swing

Aug 31, 2011
    Jahil Molvi took an unnecessary dig at Ramiz who was then forced to retaliate. Rameez has said nothing wrong in this sense. Moyo is serious gutter trash and spews alot of crap

16. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Raja should be stripped of PSL ambassador role. Fool.

17. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
  18. Prince Pathan

Aug 31, 2011
    For defending himself? Would you sit idle while somebody makes not very subtle digs at you out of the blue?

19. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    For acting like a idiot on national TV. He should have gone about it in another way. Im not defending Yusuf btw. Both are an embarassment.

20. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    He should. it will be bad for PSL

I hope someone takes action

21. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Still there's a way to express your disappointment

Both Rameez and Afridi going personal on him. If Moyo was rich then would they have done such thing ? No. Shoaib is the perfect example. Afridi kissed his chuttar when he was bashing him
    Both Rameez and Afridi are badtameez and like rich chuttars

22. Desi_Joker

Jun 18, 2012
    What do you mean it will be bad for PSL? Nobody outside Pakistan and majority in Pakistan don't care about this heated exchange.

23. Desi_Joker

Jun 18, 2012
    Both Afridi and Rameez calling him a liar says a lot about Moyo's characters. Afridi has also said before that Moyo has publicly shown his jealousy with less talented players who went to achieve bigger fame (which in his own words included himself - and he himself admits that he isn't even half the cricketer Moyo is)... so I wouldn't really put it past Yousuf to spread lies about people he dislikes, or at the very least embellish small issues into much bigger ones when speaking about them in media.

24. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
  25. Desi_Joker

Jun 18, 2012
    I would also request mods or admins to change the thread title... the use of the word "retard" can be offensive to some and is no way to refer to two great servants of Pakistan cricket, even if they have behaved pathetically here.

@Mercenary @Omar

26. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Tracer Bullet

Nov 4, 2014
    Yousuf makes Diego Costa look like Pope Francis

27. ARK Rafay

ARK Rafay Youngsta Beauty

Oct 27, 2015
    Hey Sorry that i am posting here but i am new here and i want to play these cricket leagues and i am not familiar with this forum so can anyone please help me what to do and is there any beginning tutorial for the new members?

28. Bart

Bart Administrator

Dec 18, 2009
    How embarrassing and pathetic. Yousaf has been a bitter individual and one can expect him to get under your skin but really disappointed in Ramiz. There was no need for personal remarks and I agree that he should stripped of PSL ambassador role for acting like a jahil gali wala.

29. Prince Pathan

Aug 31, 2011
    Ask the mods dude, think they run leagues

30. aliahad

aliahad Youngsta Beauty

Sep 16, 2012
    why they are having a go at each other...can anyone post the whole program

31. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    no point watching the video, it would be really embarrassing. shocked to hear rameez would use such language, i agree with PP he shouldnt have mentioned darhi. I believe there is a back story to this we all dont know about.

32. ComradeVenom

ComradeVenom Tracer Bullet

Jul 24, 2012
    Yousuf isnt just a guy with a beard though. He is a representative of Tablighi Jamat and coats his language in pseudo religious talk a lot.

The beard thing is a part of his identity and its sad to see someone who has undergone a visual change in appearance have very little internal change.

Of course only God can ultimately judge him but for me as a human being I find it quite distasteful how he acts despite donning such atire.

Yousuf should take a break from TV and work on his inner self. He is quite bitter and twisted and I think in time will truly regret how he acts on TV.

33. ComradeVenom

Jul 24, 2012
    From a flawed human nature that makes me enjoy conflict on TV I'd have to say Yousuf won this one tbh lol.

34. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    Rameez is an idiot, you don't throw personal insults at someone instead of arguing your point, especially when you were such a mediocre player and he was a batting legend. The person who took the conversation to the gutter is Rameez.

35. ComradeVenom

Jul 24, 2012
    Thats silly. Their opinions should be equally valid no matter their playing stats.

Yousuf was perhaps the worst skipper Ive ever seen. Should he therefore shut up about Misbahs captaincy?

36. Prince Pathan

Aug 31, 2011
    So it is okay for Yousuf to take a dig and insult him for no reason? You need to hear the full thing. If you were Rameez Raja you would ignore that? Stop with the holier than thou attitude, you are a human being too and you have avarices, you would have gotten angry too.

37. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Ramiz is a bigger idiot because he holds high positions (commentary & ambassador). He acts all cool but he is not. He should have responded in a less abusive manner.

38. Prince Pathan

Aug 31, 2011
    Somebody as bitter as Moyo needs to be put in his place on national television, he has been spewing garbage about a lot of people something which Rameez as an ambassador of Pakistan only does about the spot fixers.

He thinks he is untouchable because he was once the highest run scorer in a calender year and has been the biggest flop in world cups something which somebody like Junaid has labeled at him all the time. The TV channels purposely have such a poisonous man on television to up their ratings.

I hope Rameez keeps on doing it because Yousuf has no class and you reply to classless people in the same manner

In the meantime lol

39. ComradeVenom

Jul 24, 2012
    Remember that MoYo once sold out on Pakistan too for a quick buck after he was bitter at being dropped.

He could score 10000 runs a year but hes still be a poor human being in my eyes.

40. ComradeVenom

Jul 24, 2012
    In 2007, after initially signing a contract to join the Indian Cricket League, Yousuf later refused due to pressure from the Pakistan Cricket Board as he would later face a ban by the board. In return the PCB promised to get him into the Indian premier league, however, no team bid for him as he faced litigation from the ICL.[18]

In 2008, he once again threatened to join the ICL after the PCB dropped him from their squad. A PCB official was quoted as saying, "We have banned all our cricketers who joined the ICL and if Yousuf also plays for the unauthorised league then he will have to face the same punishment. Yousuf is still our best Test batsman and has a future with the Pakistan team, but not if he joins the ICL."[19]Yousuf decided to join the ICL again to play mid-way though the second season.[20] The Pakistan Cricket Board reacted to the news by banning him from the national team.[21]

The only reason Yousuf gets so much respect from the media is because he is a poster boy for the tablighi movement as they 'peacefully' converted him to Islam. He is a third rate character, motivated by greed and bitterness.