1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Reham’s yet-to-appear book opens Pandora’s box

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by chandtara, Jun 5, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Zeeraq

Zeeraq Talented

Apr 28, 2012
    I have met supporters of most of the political party and have had heated discussions with them, PPP and PML-N supporters don't have many logical arguments and in the end resort to what has Imran achieved?

2. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    tbh the reason I don't support or follow any party anymore is solely because of that question. It is such bs, I won't mind giving IK a chance. Why not. I'd rather have him as PM than one of the corrupt kings

3. Zeeraq

Zeeraq Talented

Apr 28, 2012
    The biggest reason I support him is because it will break they dynastic politics of Pakistan and bring a much needed change, less power to PPP, PML-N and Army will be really beneficial for Pakistan.

More and more people are getting political awareness and it'll be really good for the future. I think Asad Umar said it once: 'nowadays it is not even a political battle and most of it is PTI vs Mafia', but after PTI complete a term we will see the emergence of real politics in Pakistan.

4. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    So people getting angry at some of the most disgusting things a person can say is weird?

If I were to say ghatiya things about you and your relation with other men and you subsequently spoke out, daal main kuch kala hota?

If I were to come up with disgusting allegations about your female family members and you reacted, daal main kuch kala hota?

If I were to come up with ghaleez things about your dead relatives and you reacted, daal main kuch kala hota?

Imran, Hamza Abbasid, Murad Saeed, Wasim Akram, Jemima, Zac Goldsmith, female members of PTI, some of whom have 80 year old fathers at home btw (just to name a few) are all wrong, bas yehi aurat Tahajjud-guzar, naik aurat hai.

5. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    On what basis?

You'd rather believe this woman (the self acclaimed Madre-Millat Fatimah Jinnah and Shaheed Benazir Bhutto rolled into one)...

'Aur kiss kisam ki zubaan istemaal kar rehe hain'
    'Log apnay aap ko khandaani samajh thay hain, ke iss kisam ke alfaaz broadcast karain'
    'Yeh Pakistan ki culture ki be-izzati hai, india dekh raha hai'

This is why i will write a XXX book, based on no evidence, full of ghaleez allegations, then go to india and spread my venom there also - Reham Bibi

Also, you don't believe what was reported in the book in the video I subsequently posted and you don't believe the son of the late General (rtd) Hameed Gul (Allah maghfirat karay)?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  6. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    Nothing is wrong in 'Daal'. People minds are polluted and their blind hate against IK and PTI doesnt let them thing and see straight.

Now wait and watch, this post will be quote with something like following.

1) Why would I hate/dislike IK or PTI?
    2) I dont support NS/PML-N but IK is not angle?
    3) What if all these are accusations true?
    4) PTI supports are giving too much publicity to Reham's book.

7. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    I’m surprised they haven't brought up Imran’s love child.

Is that in this book as well?

8. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    I am just amazed at the reaction of PTI's supporters.

Mr. @Mohsin I never said I believe what is written in the book. Daal mai Kala means not all but something might be wrong.

9. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Disgusting of her to bring in Akram’s deceased wife into all of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10. iho

iho Smooth Operator

Aug 7, 2010
    Agree. Disgusting if she does.

11. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Imran Khan is homosexual, had affair with Hamza Ali Abbasi, Murad Saeed, claims ex-wife Reham Khan

After claiming that Pakistan cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan sexually harassed her, now his former wife Reham Khan has made another explosive claim. Reham in her upcoming autobiography claimed that Imran is homosexual and had relationships with Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) members.

Reham in her tell-all book revealed that Imran, Pakistani actor Hamza Ali Abbasi and PTI member Murad Saeed are homosexuals and were in a relationship, according to Pakistani media reports.

While Imran and Hamza have not made any statements regarding the homosexual claims, Saeed, on the other hand, took to Twitter to deny all the allegations.

"I have nothing to say about Reham Khan's allegations and whatever filth the woman's written about me or anyone. It's shameful beyond words. It's pretty obvious whose hands she's playing in, the woman and her aides have totally lost the plot," Saeed tweeted.

Reham had earlier accused Imran of sexually harassing her before their marriage. According to her, the incident took place when they met for the second time and went for a walk.

"During this walk, Imran sometimes talked about his politics, his kids and sometimes complimented me as well. We then had food after which, he tried to 'sexually harass' me," Reham said, according to a local news anchor.

"I got afraid and thought why I had come there. I pushed Imran away. That's when he said I know you are not such a girl, this is why I want to marry you. I said you have gone crazy. I don't even know you and you are asking me to marry you," she added.

Reham has been in controversy ever since the manuscript of her book "Reham Khan" was leaked online. She has claimed that Pakistani cricket star Wasim Akram used his wife to fulfil his sexual fantasies. According to her, Akram made his wife have sex with a black guy while he watched them.

She also claimed that Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) media coordinator Anila Khawaja had illicit affair with Imran and controlled him.

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/imran-kha...-murad-saeed-claims-ex-wife-reham-khan-771590

12. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Then why did she marry him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

13. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016