Resistance has a new Face!!!

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Passionate Pakistani, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    From PTM to Maryam to Bilawal, Resistance has a new face now in the form of Maulana Fazlurehman and they are all pinning their hopes on him to unsettle the system or at least get some leeway for the corrupts behind the bars.

Good thing is that Maulana is only used here and will be binned by the beneficiaries.

Besides, its great to see the conservatives, liberals, seculars, religious, Indians, anti-Pakistan like Haqqani, Gul Bukhari etc all under one umbrella for the great cause of Pakistan and its people lol.

Presenting you the latest messiah and Resistance face, Maulana Fazlurehman.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    What if maulana is given a green light by the establishment?

3. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Tone used by him is anti-state.. you know when you cross the lines then there is no way back.

Look at Altaf bhai case.

Besides, he was also beneficiary of same system/establishment when they formed government in KP. He is a nobody now and no matter what he is more notorious than famous among masses. He is not like maryam/nawaz or bilawal/zardari who has massive following.. even his own MMA is finished now and his own allies have parted ways with him which makes him pretty much useless and rest of the parties have seen the writing on the wall as well.
    Establishment only back horses who can win races.. you know what i mean

4. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Don't speak before time. Ik had promised containers to those who would have Awaam with them. Maulana is sure as hell popular in KPK and Balochistan.

5. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    The foreign funding case against IK made by one of the founding members of PTI Akbar S Babar is crucial to this Dharna.. The decision of that case will determine what's going to happen.

6. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    hopefully he can include some bjp and rss members too, since all their interests and the interests of their supporters are pretty much identical.

7. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    @Passionate_Pakistani
    Fair points.

8. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    Saw some of their ministers said they will not allow madrassa kids to be used in the March. Fair point I say?

9. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    maulana munafiq didnt even win a seat in his own constituency, how is it that anyone is concerned that he will be able to generate any interest at all?

10. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Read point 6 guys. You need permission of maulana fazlurehman for gaysex. Basically they admit that they are involved in gaysex but need permission of Maulana hahhaa

@Del @godzilla [​IMG]

11. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Hoping against hope.. as i said he is the latest face of resistance.

12. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    the quicker this guy is exposed for what he is and is locked away for good, the better.

"A new WikiLeaks cable reveals that JUI-F leader Maulana Fazalur Rehman indicated to the US that his “still significant” number of votes were “up for sale” even if his party’s voter support drops

in 2007.

A cable filed by former ambassador Anne Patterson contains details of a meeting between JUI-F leaders Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Haideri, Senator Talha Mahmood, Senator Aza Swati and Malik Sikander Khan and US diplomats, in which she comments:

Fazlur enjoys being courted by both Musharraf and Bhutto and sees himself increasingly in the lucrative position of being kingmaker, if not the next Prime Minister, because of JUI-F’s voter strength in what may be a three-way vote tie among Pakistan’s major parties. Even if JUI-F’s voter support drops, he has made it clear that, free and fair elections notwithstanding, his still significant number of votes are up for sale."

https://tribune.com.pk/story/180102/wikileaks-fazlur-rehmans-votes-were-up-for-sale/

13. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

This was expected from PTI.. Can you show how this is not propaganda? It's fake as far as I can tell.

As long as they are not adults. How can you stop students who are adults? Didn't pti have Jalsas with students. I remember half of the Lahore used to go to Jalsas in Lahore because there would be girls in Jalsas.

14. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    but obviously no comment on Wikileaks, which is not fake. because you'll happily side with a traitor who will sell out his country, if it means you can take a dig at IK. whats it like holding hands with modi, who you seem to find very difficult to criticise with as much enthusiasm as you post up fake news.

and do you understand what the word 'kids' means?

this was expected from a PMLN/PPP hypocrite.

15. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    Maulana only contests a grand total of 50 seats, Most of which he loses miserably too, not sure why is he demanding a general election.

My theory is he has khannas filling up his brain. Its not even ministerial perks or chairmanship of Kashmir committee, but doing such drama bazi is in his blood, he just cant help stirring trouble, and his personal hatred for IK is well known too.

Guy with baghaz and hasad.

16. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Wikileaks? Lol. What exactly did Fazlur Rahman asked America for? PMship?

Let's just admit he did that. What is wrong with it? He's a politician and he knows that no government changes except with the confidence of the US and why wouldn't he work for trying to get the government. Isn't that exactly what everyone is working for? And it's not as if IK has never asked the US and western countries for their support.

Also, usually everyone with a topi is considered a kid although a lot of them are adults that is why I clarified.

Ps. I criticized a fake post and you don't have the guts to admit that 2 pti ministers retweeted propaganda... Looks like a lot of them are afraid. IK said he would expose the corrupt Maulana yet he hasn't been able to find one single case vs him of corruption and now he's on record saying k Maulana isn't corrupt but he sides with the wrong people.

Anyway.. Really good to see pti getting a medicine of their own.

17. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    are you able to read?

whats wrong with selling votes to a foreign sovereignty?

wow - no surprises you dont see anything wrong with that.

what a totally shameless disgrace.

18. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

The up for sale thing is a comment by the Ambassador and the conversation between them would definitely have been with a translator so theres not a lot of issue here...Things can be easily twisted when the medium of language is different.

19. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    ahh, suddenly the Americans who have been operating in the region for decades, successfully able to manipulate domestic and international policy of multiple countries by bribing with contracts, military equipment, money and influence are suddenly totally incapable of translating the words of Maulana munafiq.

yep, seems legit.

but 'kids' "usually" means adults - thats a translation upon which youll bet your commentary.

pathetic.

20. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    It's not americans. It is a comment of a single ambassador...I guess you have comprehension issues when it comes to anything which isn't PTI .

21. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    its not an interview with a corrupt officially paid for press by corrupt previous governments, its a cable from a government operative to her employer - the US government. seems like you can't tell the difference between the validity of the bullshit interviews in Pakistani tabloid news channels that you like quoting and present as undeniable fact or "proof", and the official serious government communiques of the US government, which you seem to believe are full of unreliable and insurmountable translation challenges for the US government because of which they cant be relied upon.

I guess you have comprehension issues or perhaps some form of intelligence deficiency when it comes to hating and concocting your fantasies about the PTI and IK.

I guess also the word "lucrative" was lost in translation in the leak too. in fact any word you find objectionable is probably conveniently lost in translation according to your "comprehension issues".

given how resoundingly you've been once again devastatingly humiliated by your puerile bias, fabrications and fantasies being exposed, it begs the question as to how a person in the face of that continues to swallow more punishment, and is driven to post up more lies.

22. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    It must be a difficult life when you have to defend maryam, bilawal, pashteen, hussain haqaani, gul bukhari, fazlurehman, modi and so on all at same time. Tiring job i must say.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  23. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

No apologies for spreading slander and lies?

24. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
  25. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    To this date I am unable to find one logical reason why this 'Dharna' is needed & what are the demands?

I heard Maulana wants to talk to COAS Bajwa and wanted to tell him that he was promised to be part of this setup but than betrayed latter.

So I figured, Maulna is butthurt because he is not in power, cant enjoy perks nor can make money.

26. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Why are you guys hurt? Just enjoy the dharna. You did it for 126 days.

27. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    No its not for shameless, who are ready to do their JOB tirelessly day in day out.

28. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Bhai you dont know, You, I and others have comprehension problems and there is only ONE Einstein, who knows and understand everything inside out. And he will go to no length to prove his "idiotic" theories right.

29. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

obviously ppl in maryam nawazs cell and who are qadiyani..

30. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I am sorry, why are you quoting me? Last time you said I have comprehension issues, so why wasting time on me again?

As for Maulana, we will see how long his dharna will last.

31. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

You do have comprehension skills but I am still hopeful you might see the light one day.

32. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Again, whats your problem? Why you said last time that you dont want to argu with me, so why keep on replying back to you? Am I talking to you?

Of course, maybe neither is group is on Maryam's cell or qadiyani, but one this is for, this group is butthurt because of Army and establishment.

33. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Yes, when I will find a reason so hate my own Army than.

34. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    You don't have enough reasons to hate the dictators like Yahya and Zia and Musharraf and Ayub? and partial dictators like Bajwa and Raheel? You probably hate your own country.

35. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

Oh, trust me, the Army is fed up of the Bajwa and Ghafooraaay group.

36. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Really and who told you this? Or have you seen this in your magic ball too?

37. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012

You think the Miltablishment would allow JUI to do a dharna. I'm delighted we are seeing cracks develop in the Miltabilishment. Hopefully, we will see Bajwa and IK both go to jail for their corruption and selling out Kashmir.

38. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Pakistan was doing great when some of these were at the helm. I have seen it myself when Musharraf in power.

Today you have just proved my point that you do hate Army.

39. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Anybody who supports dictators basically wants Pakistan to remain a third world country which is treated like a dog by the US and anyone who has money.

Bechara IK was flown back to the US reportedly because MBS, his master, wasn't happy with his speech.

40. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Ok so would you be happy if the army took over from PTI?