1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Rohail Nazir | Wicket keeper-Batsman

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by SwingNSeam, Dec 23, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    Young kid to lookout for. 100 on FC debut and list A.

Will lead the Pak u19 team in the WC.

iA he comes good!

One to keep an eye on!

2. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    Good thread @SwingNSeam

I have been keeping an eye on this lad, who seems to be very impressive so far.

3. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Whispering Death

Nov 13, 2015
    Rizwan is walking on a thin line now. He has already spilled his opportunities when it comes to T20I cricket. It will be a tragedy to see Sarfraz making his comeback in the T20I format, lol, where he can't even hit a six properly. While in ODIs and Tests, Rizwan's margin of error is very low nowadays with the emergence of Rohail Nazir. Good to see a healthy competition brewing up.

4. Cani

Cani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Oct 14, 2012
    Exciting times by the end of 2020, going into 21 - won't be surprised if we have integrated Rohail, Haider and Naseem as first-teamers

5. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Rizwan is walking on thin line?? Lol man had a very good tour in Australia, let's just forget Rohail averaged 20 odd in heavily batting friendly season and Rizwan had an average of 150?? What do you think Rohail is going to do??

Rohail has one hundred in U-19 cricket but does that mean he will be able to do well against International bowlers?? Lol.