Shahid Afridi blames the Dolphins coach for not having a plan

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Mercenary, Mar 6, 2010.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    The commentator pointed out that Afridi wasn't the MOM or one of the captains but he still asked him why the team did so badly. Afridi told him that there was no plan and that it was the coach's job to formulate a plan.

Sounds like Afridi is getting his shots in since the coach must have had a say in who captained the Dolphins

2. Big Daddy

Big Daddy Emerging Player

Dec 21, 2009
    Which is precisely why he should not be captain. Passion is one thing, washing laundry publically is not done

3. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    to be honest he was questioned about it, he gave his opinion to the question.. that is wot i remember. Yahya husseini asked him if he thinks a plan was lacking and he said yes?

4. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    no he said 'we had no plan, a team should play with a plan. its the coach's job to make a plan.'

5. Bouncer

Bouncer Talented

Jan 14, 2010
    What a game...good cricket displayed in a game which was being used for typical Pak cricket politics by Afridi...he is a scumbag

Sami tried his best both with bat and ball...But he fell to the man who to is a huge problem with Pak cricket.....Afridi did successfully get his point across....He knew he was in a Win-Win situation...If his Irresponsible batting was to come off...he would have said, i should have be captain all along....if his irresponsible batting didnt come off...he still didnt lose anything.

At Presentation ceremony he Blames coach for NOT having the PLAN for the game.

He is one crooked person!!!! We thought Moyo and YK were a mess.....afridi is arguably as much cancer to current Pak cricket (if not more) than Moyo and YK

Sami gets the same question and instead of blaming coach (like afridi) he said coach has helped team all along and make good plans for the game.

He mentioned irresponsible batting from top order....too bad Afridi is too strong a person and he couldnt Name him......As i said ...Afridi was in Win-Win situation and he was not going to let this go.

6. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Actually i agree, they are as bad as each other.

7. Wasim

Wasim Smooth Operator

Jan 20, 2010
    Tendulkar and co play happily under a junior captain. Our players think they're too good. Razzaq should be mentioned too, who left his team altogether because he think its his birth right to be the captain.

8. Feather

Feather Head Surfer

Dec 19, 2009
    Razzaq while has been cry baby he had a point. I have always felt Afridi is baby in all aspects. I have seen him make stupid comments before when he said things which were recorded via hidden cam. He is always involved in everything that goes wrong.

He twice has been cought cheating. Shameful far as I am concerned.