Shahid Afridi responsible for one-run defeat against South Africa, says Aamir Sohail

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by ALbIe, Oct 31, 2013.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Sher4

Sher4 Youngsta Beauty

Oct 31, 2013
    Thanks,you sseem to be a good poster as well( anyone who supports Riaz is sensible IMO).

My view on this is simple, Afridi was the biggest culprit and Sohail is spot on in his views.

2. aliahad

aliahad Youngsta Beauty

Sep 16, 2012
    I am not sure how Aamir Sohail come with these comments. I believe he still a part of Lahore vs Kaachi lobby. I saw the highlights Lala started with double by sweeping Immi, the short ball was asking to be hit the only thing I see it hit the bottom of his bat and I didn't see any rush of blood.

Lala should ask Aamir whom should we blame for the 96 quarter final defeat ?

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 2
    • List
  3. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    He played ok up until he got out. Pak needs players who can finish a job off, not give it away after a 50. The team lacks mentally strong players and he's just another who doesn't seem to have the guts to dictate play. Pak needs players with some fire in their bellies. Hunger to win.

4. Stan1

Stan1 Talented

Sep 8, 2011
    not alone he's not responsible, but we have a right to expect more of him after so much experience.

5. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    The guy played a terrible shot. He is to blame for this loss as well.

6. WaQaReD!

WaQaReD! Talented

Sep 13, 2011
    dont think he is responsible but he was definetly part of the reason as the last line of defense and senior player but how about guys like Akmal and Amin put their hand up and try to make the next step up by guiding us home? the youngsters rarely seem to be able to take any responsibility upon themselves