1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Sub standard pitch for Final

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shahzad.Firdous, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    This was a pathetic pitch. Completely ruined the Final. Karachi had no chance on a run feast...

2. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    U must b happy Karachi won?

3. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Yeah it was a poor pitch for a final.

4. PakistanZindabad!

PakistanZindabad! Cornered Tiger

Sep 29, 2012
    Yeah bad pitch but also brainless batting. Tamim and Fakhar messed the game up

5. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    So modern day prostitutes, I mean batsman, are so skill-less that they must have to have an absolute belter of a pitch to score some runs in tiny grounds?

Well, if that's the case, then it's very good.
    I will ALWAYS support such pitches that will separate boys from men, and they also will strike a fair balance between the bat and ball.

6. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    go watch IPL

7. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Cricket isn't all selling itself out to batsmen all the time.

Also Babar showed if you bat with your brain, the pitch was absolutely fine.

8. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010
    Actually I was pleasantly surprised when Babar Azam gave an interview during the fielding when he stated that this pitch is suited for proper batting, and not for tulla maari.

He was on the spot!

If he keeps this up to accurately reading the pitch, then I don't have much of an issue him being made the captain.

9. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Bhai this was a t20 tournament. Agar test mein ya odi mein bowling pitch bane to there is no problem but t20 to game hi 4s aur 6s ka hai... T20 mein is tarah ki pitch banao ge to game kharaab hojayega regardless of whoever wins...

10. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

Apr 16, 2010
    That’s what I am saying.
    Only prostitutes will cry about such pitches. A solid batsman will be able to hit boundaries without a problem on such pitches.

And that’s the whole idea.
    T20 on such pitches is what will separate boys from men.

Game kharaab nahi hoga - balkay pata chalayga k kis k tatton mein kitna pani hai?

T20 should be fast paced game between batsmen and not tulla maars to become heroes.

11. thair9999

thair9999 Emerging Player

Oct 17, 2010
    Why all this crying for pitch? T20 or not it is cricket first. As Baber said proper cricketing shots would work. Also this 2 surface pitch excuse works for openers. The other batsmen saw how the pitch was behaving so why did they not adapt. Stand bit outside the crease and get more pace to work with or stand deep in the crease and have more time to place. Cricket is still cricket.....